Closed Thread
Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

I saw my FS today 5 wks after my D&C. The tests showed no chromosomal abnormalities with our little boy and no bacteria or infection. No answers as to why my membranes ruptured at 14 wks. But he does think its cervical incompetence and next time I get pregnant I'll be having a cervical stitch put in at 12 weeks. I'm really upset he's making me wait till mid Sept for the frozen blastocyst transfer as he insists I must have 2 cycles. So it's back on the pill today as I don't get my periods on my own. I'm going to use the next 2 months to hit the gym, clean up my diet and lose some weight. Don't know how I'll survive waiting so long but he begs me to trust him and that he knows what he's doing. I suppose it is normal to wait several months after a miscarriage. Now the horrible part is he says that next time I get pregnant I am to stop work from 12 weeks and bedrest from the time the stitch goes in. He says I will definately be in hospital from 20 weeks pregnancy and possibly even earlier so that they can try get me to a stage where the preg is viable after 28 weeks. I'm shocked as I have no idea how I will get off work from 3 mths preg and how does one survive in hospital on bedrest for 4 1/2 months???? I want a baby desperately but don't know how much more I can cope. Feeling very depressed after the appointment.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, haven't been on the forum much as i think i needed some time out. Feeling like it is just not meant to be for us. So here we go, i started the pill today and Dr Nick has put me on Testosterone patches. Has anyone else had to wear these? they are massive. Have an appointment to see Nurse in two weeks and start injections sniffing in 28 days! Don't know how o feel really as i know this is the end of the road for us. A part of me tells me to just stop now so i don't have to go through the heart ache again but the other half tells me just have a do it attitude and then look towards the future and be happy i am fit and healthy.
    Mary i wish you luck with all your future plans and i say you go girl ! hit that gym like you have never done before. I have just done the same thing and am heading towards 3 kilo loss. Think i need to stop now though and be happy with where i am. I believe it is important to feel good about yourself and have a healthy mind before going into another round. Well girls keep you posted.

Rae

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, well here we go. I am on my third day of injecting. This coming Friday i have my first us/bloods..... Wish me luck as this is it.

Rae

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm hey ladies, it looks like you have all left this forum :-) Well today is Tuesday and my blood test is due Thurs morning....Wish me luck if anyone anyone is out there still.

Rae

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Even though i think you have all left the forum. I just wanted you to know i am pregnant! So over the moon with caution. If anyone wants any advise re my best outcome ever and one to the freezer, please don't hesitate to ask.

Rae

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Colorado protocol

I don't belong here but saw your post. Congratulations!! So happy for you. X

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

same here, I dont belong here, it is exciting to read about others good news, so wanted to say CONGRATS!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou ladies,
    just got back from hospital and i am 4weeks and 2day's. Being very cautious for another 8 weeks at least to tell family etc!!!
    Oh anyone belongs here.

Regards super excited,

Rae

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Congrats Rae! I think a few of these ladies have moved over to kween Keisha's chat room thread

All the best for a healthy 9 months.
    You say this was your best cycle, what do you think made the diff?

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats Rae, that is fantastic news! I am so thrilled for you! I know I've been missing for quite a while, took a break from the forums and everything, we went overseas for a trip. Now we're back and I've started meds for our frozen transfer cycle. We have 1 frozen blastie left. I expect to be having the transfer with Dr Nick in about 2 weeks they told me. Not long to go. I so hope it thaws ok or otherwise it's back to a full stim cycle for us. It's been a terrible long wait since May when we lost bub. I've had a real hard time to get through this, still terribly emotional about it at times and it hurts me to know we got so far and failed. But hoping for the best. With any luck another BFP at the end of Sept. You take it easy, congrats again and so happy to hear your news!

Mary