Closed Thread
Page 18 of 97 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kmvw: If you have NK cells (and I do too) then my FS says that you need to do the Colorado protocol with all the meds like Clexane, dexamethasone, aspirin, antibiotics for hubby etc If you look back on the early pages in this thread I did a whole post on the entire Colorado protocol. It did the trick for us apart from the miscarriage of course. Let me know if you have any questions on the colorado, it is involved and lots of meds but it's tolerable. Good luck

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary I haven't been tested for nk cells, i have been tested for ana? Results were fine but will be treated for immune problems next cycle. I may push for the Colorado Protocol? No damage can be done to try it surely?

Why would dh need to the protocol as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kmvw: To check for NK cells, you need to get an endometrial biopsy done. Similar to a pap smear but more painful. My FS just did it for me in his office, it was quick but painful. Yes I totally recommend the Colorado protocol, I think it definately can't hurt. It did work for us on the first go after no luck for 9 years and I doubt it was a coincidence. Hubby doesnt do the Colorado protocol, hubby just takes antibiotics for 7 days prior to egg collection to make sure the sperm are as healthy as possible.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,
    l was hoping you would get some answers from the genetic testing. l went to my Doctor last week. l hope you don't mind, but l told him what you had been through and that your membranes ruptured at 14 weeks. He said that is very rare. Just want you to know that l am thinking of you.

Kel X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, thank you, I have been wondering how you are going too. Have you had your 12 wk scan yet? I hope all is well 😄 Actually I appreciate you asking your dr about my case. At least his response is consistent with what my dr says. Mine was absolutely stunned when it happened, he basically told me its so rare to happen so early he doesn't even recall a similar situation in his career. Anyway this all makes me feel more so in a helpless situation if I can't get an answer as to why it happened and how to prevent it next time. I see my dr Thurs next week and hope to head straight into an FET cycle as soon as he says I can. You take care.

Mary x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, so sorry for the late reply. l am still struggling with morning sickness. l was 13 weeks today. Went to Melbourne last week to have the Downs Syndrome test. Have to wait 10 days for the results. Fingers crossed all is good. l am seeing my Doctor tomorrow, so l will ask him is there any more information about your case.
    Take care. Talk soon Kel X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel,

Sounds like you are doing great, you're in the second trimester now, fantastic!! How did your appointment go?? I'm seeing my FS this Thursday to discuss next steps and how soon we can go ahead with the FET. I'm so nervous about going through it all again, don't know how much more I can cope. We did find out that we lost a boy and all the chromosome testing was completely normal. So we see what other explanations he can offer on Thurs. Keep well.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies well we got test results back we lost our baby because of blood clots in the placenta so its clexane injections when we do get pregnant and she has put me on a high dose of prednisolone cause my arthritis is so bad she said i need more progesterone till 12 weeks cause that was low when i was pregnant so iam happy she is trying what i want

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, My appointment went fine. l did not get a chance to ask him any questions as l had to take the twins. They were so busy l could'nt wait to leave. Don't see him for a month. Only 6 more days on the drugs. Still waiting for my Downs results. l am so sad for the loss of your little boy. l was hoping that the tests would give you some answers. lt's hard to move on with no answers. l really hope that you can get some tomorrow. Thinking of you tomorrow. Just take one day at a time and don't expect to much from yourself. You are really doing a great job. Take care.

Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to ask for those of you who are on clexane when did you start it my ob wont start it till i get a bfp but everytime i get pregnant the stop growing at 6 to 7 weeks so iam worried i think i should take it from the day after transfer what do you think?