Closed Thread
Page 17 of 97 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,
    It's hard for the husbands. I remember a few years ago walking in to the lounge. My husband was sitting on the floor watching tv. Then a huggies nappy ad came on. It had Father huging his bub. He just started crying. That was the first time I really thought how much it effects them as well. Sometimes they don't know how to talk as women do. As a couple you have to talk to each other and say how you are feeling. There was times when I was not sure if we would make it. But we did and we are closer for want we have been through.
    It is so hard to say positive. I was going through my first cycle when my Mum was told she had cancer. I failed that cycle and 6 months later my Mum died. It was so hard to pick up the pieces and try again. Without that suport.
    It really is lovely chatting to you to. I feel closer to my ivf friends than some of the friends that I have had for years. We know the struggles.
    I can't wait to hear how year transfer goe's.
    Keep your chin up. Are you doing a amazing job.

Kel X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    April I would stay on it. My FS uses a similar protocol and keeps patients on it until 12 weeks. Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

April78xxxx  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary how are you holding up? Have the results come in yet?

April, can I ask were you told to stop pred prior to transfer? I thought with the colorado or any type of immune treatment you are supposed to continue with this?

I have always taken steroids right up to the PG test? Im on dex 4 times per day so alot more potent and the hunger is like Im a ravenous sick lunatic who hasnt ever seen food before!

Thanks
    Reviews
    April I am not sure why you have been told to stop as your NKCs are most elevated during the leutal (spelling, sorry!!) phase and therefore after pick up is when I have always been told to increase my pred dose when those nasties start to be most rapid in order for implantation to be successful after transfer. Sweetheart you sound like you are doing the right thing by continuing taking the Pred with the clexane injections xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BubsMcG For This Useful Post:

April78xxxx  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry I haven't been around much during the past week, I've needed to take some time away to try and come to terms with things. I'm not finding it easy lately, I'm still feeling really sad and unhappy all the time and finding it hard to concentrate at work. It's this feeling of disbelief that I finally got to 14 wks preg after over 9 years trying and then it's all taken away. Now I'm stuck in this unknown again as to whether it will ever happen again. Anyway, that's just me and my struggles with my emotions at the moment. We have to wait 6 weeks for pathology results, going back to the FS mid July so another dreadful 3 weeks to wait. Then hoping to go straight into a FET cycle with our last remaining blastocyst.

I know one or two of you ladies are in your 2ww. Wishing you lots of luck and sending you sticky vibes!!

Apologies I am not responding individually, it's hard to keep up. Hoping everyone is well 😄

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry I haven't been around much during the past week, I've needed to take some time away to try and come to terms with things. I'm not finding it easy lately, I'm still feeling really sad and unhappy all the time and finding it hard to concentrate at work. It's this feeling of disbelief that I finally got to 14 wks preg after over 9 years trying and then it's all taken away. Now I'm stuck in this unknown again as to whether it will ever happen again. Anyway, that's just me and my struggles with my emotions at the moment. We have to wait 6 weeks for pathology results, going back to the FS mid July so another dreadful 3 weeks to wait. Then hoping to go straight into a FET cycle with our last remaining blastocyst.

I know one or two of you ladies are in your 2ww. Wishing you lots of luck and sending you sticky vibes!!

Apologies I am not responding individually, it's hard to keep up. Hoping everyone is well 😄

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies i need some advice I go see my ob very soon for the 6 weeks check up after the miscarriage to get the test results from the tests they did on the baby I have been doing a lot of research on different things I know my ob wont do the whole protocol so i want to know which bits should i really push for her to do we seem to get pregnant easy but dont get past 8 weeks iam think its natural killer cells or over active immune system so iam thinking even if i get her to give me a higher dose of steriod and injections to thin the blood as the last baby we lost was a result of blood clots in the placenta and more progesterone after ai because blood test last time showed my levels were low that this would be start anything else anyone thinks i should try???

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks april78 yeah we have had heaps of test done the only thing they could find was progesterone levels were low blood clots in the placenta and my thryoid levels were a bit out but doctor thinks that was fine iam not so sure i have arthritis bad so iam thinking it has something to do with that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, a quick update from me. We got the genetics testing report from the D&C I had 4 weeks ago and bub was going to be a boy! Still feeling real sad but well I gotta keep fighting for my dream. The chromosome testing was all completely normal. So now we're still left wondering what caused my membranes to rupture at 14 weeks. I see the doctor end of next week, managed to get an earlier appointment, yayy. Can someone please tell me what other tests can be done after a miscarriage to find out the cause???

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can someone please tell me what is involved medication wise for treating nk cells or an over active immune system.

I'm feeling like my fourth cycle has failed again with a perfect expanding blast. I went to see a new FS last week who suggested because I have Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis she would start me on Clexane injections after a Hysteroscopy.

6yearstrying I had to post about your MC'S, as above I have Psoriatic Arthritis, FS told me she has a lady who had 7 MC'S, FS put this lady on Clexane not sure what else but she is now 12weeks pg! FS is going to treat me in the same way, but I've only been pg once in four cycles and pg I did have only lasted such a short time it was not even picked up on the beta.

Mary your little boy sounded so very perfect, maybe you were just very extremely unlucky? Sorry hugs
    Last edited by kmvw; 28-06-2012 at 14:43.