Closed Thread
Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,
    So sorry for the delayed reply. I have been really sick still. Not sure when my next scan is. I see Dr Cullan next Monday for the first time since I got a BFP. As he was to busy before then. I am so pleased that you are doing ok. You are so strong. You are doing a amazing job. I have everything crossed for you in August. Please keep to touch. Hope you had a lovely long weekend.
    Love Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies i go to my doctor in july after just having a miscarriage we have been trying for 7 years and we have lost 6 i have arthritis bad iam taking 100mg asprin 5mg prednisolone vit d folic acid the last baby we lost they found blood clots in the placenta so maybe some heprin would help the trouble is my doc wont listen to me i want to take a higher dose of pred and me and my dh to take doryx and me have some progesterone gel as levels were low my doctor wont do the whole protocol so what parts are the most important and no i cant change doctors cause the doctors i see now are the best in tassie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kel, sorry to hear that you are unwell, I hope you feel better soon. I'm hanging in there, trying to stay strong. I'm still having my tough moments like yesterday afternoon where I crawled into bed for a few hrs and just cried myself to sleep. I know I need to move on but it's hard. All the best for your dr's appointment. Stay in touch.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 years trying: So sorry for your loss. We just had a miscarriage as well over a week ago, it's very tough. I admire your strength in coping with 6 miscarriages. We did the full Colorado protocol. I was on Clexane injections daily and 1 mg Dexamethasone daily plus aspirin and Vitamin D and Folic Acid. Hubby took Doryx prior to egg collection. I'm certainly no expert here and no doctor but if the problem is blood clots I'd say the Clexane injections for the whole pregnancy and aspirin would be important. But it's tough cause you can only do what your doctor will agree to. I lost bub cause my membranes ruptured at 14 weeks, still waiting on pathology results in another month. I'm told I'll need a cervical stitch. Do you mind me asking if the cause of your other miscarriages was also blood clots?

Good luck
    Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    iam so sorry for your loss maryz it is so hard some days i still have really down days The doctors wouldnt test the other babies it was only the fact i see a different lady now she has done heaps of test for me i still have to go back in july to find out the results from this baby iam just doing my own research just so i can come up with a plan i have tried everything the doctors have said now its my turn to do things my way i know iam not a doctor but i cant see why we cant try everything at this point whats it going to hurt

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 years trying: It is so hard and gee you've certainly been through so much. I think you have to do what YOU feel is right for you, trust your instincts. Just wondering what are the tests you had done?? I'm keen to also have the necessary tests as I don't want to go through numerous miscarriages to only then be sent for tests. I want to push my dr for the tests. I know we waiting on pathology results. I'm still so sad every day and the bleeding/spotting still going 13 days later, don't know what to do.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just wondering whether it's easier to conceive again with IVF after a D&C?? Or should I say is it easier to conceive again once your body has already been pregnant?? I've heard that it might be because the body already knows what to do. I'm interested on others experiences. It was my first pregnancy ever which ended with a D&C. And still spotting 13 days later arrghhhhhh

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, I am no expert however I have heard it is supposed to be easier and never give up trying to fall naturally as well! Mary I have the name of the injection I will be taking now being Colony Graulocyte Stimulating Factor... (G-CSF). I am a week late with my period and is looking like I am not going to stop bleeding for days yet:-( . I am also thinking I am going to have 2 embryo's put in this time. We never seem to get any to freezer so I should have just put the other one in that was not far behind the one they put in last cycle. You just never know. I am getting scared as the days go by as it is a weird feeling it is for the last time. I mean I have focused on cycle after cycle for nearly two years. What to do with myself, maybe plan a holiday to Italy for 6 weeks I am thinking. Hope you are feeling a little better..

Rae

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary & 6 Years Trying, my heart breaks for you both I am so devastatingly sorry for your loss. I too have suffered a loss in January, having to deliver my beautiful son at 29 weeks and my obstetrician said once you have been pregnant, it's statistically more likely you will get pregnant again because your body just knows what to do. My FS agrees with this also but in terms of stimming after pregnancy, sometimes your body takes a while to respond 'normally' to the drugs. This was certainly the case for me. I went from average egg collection from 15-20 eggs compared to now 10. My FS explained because your ovaries take a rest while pregnant, it often takes a few cycles to wake them up again. But then again, everyone aims for quality over quantity so really, you have such great chances on all accounts.

Big hugs
    Last edited by BubsMcG; 14-06-2012 at 21:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,
    I think it is just amazing how you have been through such a terrible loss yourself and that you are giving others such wonderful support. I don't think I would get out of bed. You are sure to have good and bad days. You just take care of you. Don't stress about getting to old. I saw my Dr in Feb to see if he thought I should do anymore ivf cycles as I had already done 9 and I am 40 at the end of the year. He said I still have a 35% chance of it working. Which he said was excellent. My last cycle I only got 2 eggs. Then had a day two tranfer. So you really do have a excellent chance.
    I also have a friend that had done alot of ivf cycles and the last year she got pregnant. Which ended in a miscarrage at 10 weeks. She had a D&C afterwards. About a year later she got pregnant naturally at 42 and is almost due. Her first child.
    I am so glad that we can give each other support as ivf can he such a lonly road. I have eveything crossed for you in August.
    Talk soon. Take care Kel X