Closed Thread
Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was just told today that cd163 should be less than 4.0, mine was 5.3 which he said us consistent with endo yet my MRI was perfectly clear of that? Not sure what percentile though but with the cd56 result I had he said lower percentile was better

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moomechanic For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy: I wish I could give you some assistance with interpreting your test results but unfortunately I cannot. Prob best to speak with your FS. Can you call him? I was tested positive for NK cells and that's why we did the full blown Colorado protocol with tonnes of meds.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, i have been with Dr Nick since February too.This was our first cycle with him and first Colorado. I did intralipid Iv as well. This new injection is for better eggs i believe, don't remember what the name of injection will be. This cycle started bad and ended bad. First i was on he wrong dose of steroids for 15days prior to egg pick up as Chemist Waerhouse gave me wrong dose! then i got a UTI right up until transfer day.
    Ok so my Naturopath is Nicole MacFadyen 27 Comer Street East Brighton. $120 for 1 and a half hour consult.Eight pages of information to fill out prior to seing her.I could email it to you if you want to have a look. She is amazing. I have to drink this god awful drink morning and night spray on my tongue once a day a couple of meds for me and Tom as well for sperm...(Not many) and you get them from the chemist yourself. I have to be on her meds for three months but the third i can be on the pill/nasal. Do you do acupuncture with you cycles? and did you get the hormone injection into you uterus on the day of transfer? This will be my first cycle with Naturopath. After this i know in my heart i have tried everything i possibly could have.

Rae xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae: Thanks for info. To be honest I don't know if I can cope with anymore meds on top of the Colorado. I'm pretty sure it's the filgrastim injection you are talking about and I thought its for the natural killer cells rather than egg quality but I might be wrong too. See if you can find out the name. I have never done acupuncture. What hormone injection in the uterus are you talking about?? I never had anything like that. We got lucky our cycle with the Colorado worked. But again sadly I lost bub. I just pray I can get pregnant again. I think Dr Nick knows what he's doing and gosh he's better than my experience at Melb IVF. Very happy I switched to Monash IVF. I hope your next cycle is the lucky one

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae: One more question. I didn't think all the meds that a naturopath gives you would be allowed at the same time as doing a cycle?? Or are you saying you take those meds for a few months before doing a cycle?

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary: Most of the tablets i was already taking, fish oil, Q10, the only thing i had to buy was magnesium for myself and Tom and vitamin c for Tom. I promise it is not alot.The meds are three months prior to treatment and on the third i can start the pill/ nasal. Also i have run everything past Dr Nick and it is all natural. The herb drink is all roots of plants and the most important part. I googled it all and it is all relevant to fertility/ miscarrage etc. If you want for peace of mind she will be more than happy to talk to you over the phone. Her no is 95921028. Leave a message though as she is a very busy lady. She will call you back.
    Now the injection into the uterus! Do ask Nick about it. It was not due in the country until i had transfer. So it is new...He is wonderful, he even came in on a Sunday to do it for me. Again it is another $150 cash on the day. I will find out the name of the injections i will be doing next month when i speak to Nurse Mathew. It is def for egg quality for sure as he thinks this is maybe why it didn't work. Again as i have said this is it for us and i have to give it all i have to know i have done everything. Think i wont do acupuncture this time. Mary did you have time off after embryo tranfer? Can you tell me what you did straight after you left the clinic and for the first few days.

Rae

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone taking prednesone the whole way throu your cycle, or is everyone only taking it for the 5 days? Also, those with natural KC's are you taking clexane as well? Would love to know your doses/protocols, my FS isn't really up with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Piggle,
    If you look back a few pages a couple of girls have given info on their whole Colorado cycle. Hope this will help you.

Rae

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Piggle - with my pregnancy I had my DS I only used prednisolone for the 5 days. I was worried because I have an auto immune disorder that I'd need it longer but everything turned out ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Piggle: I posted my entire Colorado protocol some pages back. I was to take the dexamethasone (same as prednisolone) up to 16 wks preg and 1 Clexane injection per day for the entire pregnancy. But normally Clexane only up till 16 wks too except I had elevated cardiolipins so he was going to keep me on Clexane the whole pregnancy. Clexane gives terrible bruising on the tummy and very itchy tummy.

Mary