Closed Thread
Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Mary,

I am so sorry for what you had to go through. I have been thinking of you but did'nt know what to write. Lets hope that the pathology results will give you some answers. Rest up and keep in touch.

Much love Kel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bourbon: I totally believe in the Colorado protocol as well. We tried for 9 years to conceive with no luck until I moved to a new clinic and new FS. We did the full Colorado protocol and I got pregnant for the first time in my life. Sadly I lost my bub at 14 weeks last week due to ruptured membranes. Still grieving our loss but well that's another story. As soon as we can try again in 2 months I'm doing the Colorado again definately. I'm convinced one of those drugs did the trick! I don't know which one but the whole mixture clearly worked.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel: Thank you for your warm words It helps so much to have the support of such lovely women as yourself who understand this battle. I'm doing ok, taking each day as it comes. Hubby is at work so I'm just pretty much resting up at home on my own this week. Some moments are hard, I fight back tears but then I'm ok again. We might escape for a few days to the country over the long weekend but will see how I am by the weekend. I know myself and I hate the waiting and not being able to try again. Hopefully the pain will ease when we can try again in August. I'm hopeful the Colorado protocol will work for us again. How are you feeling? Are you over your cold? When is your next scan?? You rest and take it easy too. Although I'm sure it's not easy with twins to look after

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mary - I'm so sorry for your loss what a horrible thing to have to go through. I'm nervous the whole way through a pregnancy and then when bub is born I'm scared of SIDS. The worry never ends. I hope u get pregnant again very soon & wish u a smooth sailing pregnancy.
    I had 3 failed ivf cycles then I changed FS & clinic & did my research & luckily the doc was willing to try the Colorado. He said "if we knew it worked we'd do it for everyone" but I insisted & finally was blessed with my DS. I think it's more than co incidence.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bourbon: Thanks so much, I also pray that I can get pregnant again soon. I'm hoping that starting to try again will help with the healing process. At the moment I feel helpless in being unable to do anything. I totally agree with you that it's not a coincidence falling pregnant on the Colorado protocol. I'm convinced it did the trick for us. My FS found that I had natural killer cells in the uterus and the drugs in the Colorado aim to combat that. My previous FS never did any of these tests and never wanted to try anything different got us. We also went to blastocyst stage with our embryos and I think that made a difference too. If only we can get lucky again later this year!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Mary! I cant believe how strong you are, you seem to be coping really well.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, first of all i want to say Mary i have been following your journey. My heart breaks for you and i am sending you a big cuddle for you and your husband. I must say i cannot believe Dr Nick didn't give you more information before had to go through all that. Well ladies as for myself "YES" i am going to give it one last chance with Dr Nick. I have started Naturopath and will start sniffing and taking the pill next month. IVF Monas have asked the naturopath i am seeing to do an iformation night for them due the success she has been having combining ivf and naturopathy together, so lets see.Oh and Dr Nick also is putting me on $1200 injections in hope i will get a better outcome.
    Keep you all posted, bring on colorado for one last time.

Rae

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana: thank you, I am trying to take each day as it comes. Very hard at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae: I wish you heaps of luck on your next cycle. How long have you been with Dr Nick? He's great I think. We started with him in Jan/Feb and the Colorado worked. How many cycles have you done with the Colorado? We didn't go with the $1200 injections, I think it's filgrastim if I recall correctly?? We did the cheaper $30 intralipid which was done via an IV drip. I still got pregnant with the intralipid but sadly the pregnancy didnt last. Who's your naturopath and what does it involve?? I have never tried a naturopath.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Colorado girls,

I hope you can help me?? Firstly big for Mary, I have read your journey and it's heartbreaking.

I just had a Dr from the clinic phone with my NK cell results (not my FS) and clearly she can't interpret them. She said everything was fine and when I asked her to fax them though I found everything is indeed not 'fine'

CD57+ NK cells present at approx rate of 20/mm2 - the report goes on the say anything above 10/mm2 is considered abnormal.

And the report says endometrium consistent with CD 17, biopsy was taken on CD 21 - so something fishy there??

I'll get to my point.... one other result CD163+ was in the 75th percentile - Is this the good end of the scale or bad end of the scale??

Any thoughts welcome