Closed Thread
Page 10 of 99 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A big YAYY for reaching 13 weeks and starting the second trimester! So excited! Another milestone down!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

Thank- you so much for you kind words. I am so sorry l have not contact you sooner. I have been so sick. My husband has had the whole week off work looking after the twins. The bleeding is a lot better. Did not seem to be near the bub on the scan. Don't see Dr Cullan till the 18th of next month. I will be 11 weeks buy then. So hoping all will be fine. Hoping the morning sickness gets better.
    Congrats on 13 weeks. That is so wonderful. That really a big step.

Talk soon Kel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Maryz

Congratulations on being 13 weeks pregnant, you must be over the moon after waiting so long.
    I have used some medications that are used with the colorado protocol before with 3 BFPs but they haven't been strong enough to stick. Could you please tell me what you used the parlodel for? what is it's use when inserted vaginally? I have taken a simalar medication for prolactin levels in the past and am curious as I still have some left over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckychance: Thank you! We are real excited to be in the second trimester ) I only ever did the Colorado protocol once and it did the trick and here I am pregnant! I remember inserting the Parlodel vaginally because I was told many women have stomach complaints if taking it orally. So i was strongly advised not to take it orally. I'm sorry I have no idea actually what it was for, I just followed the instructions. Try google Parlodel or the active ingredient Bromocriptine, I'm sure you will find an explanation. I only took it up until our BFP and then told to stop it about a week or so later. Good luck, I really do believe in this colorado protocol!!

Mary

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

luckychance29  (29-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel,

No good to hear you've been so sick. I hope you are feeling better soon ) I'm doing ok, my nausea is very minimal now which is great! But I do still feel very tired alot. I'm seeing my OB tomorrow to get all the blood test results. Will let you know how it goes. Speak soon.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply maryz, just one more question was your parlodel medication capsules or tablets?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckychance: The Parlodel was really small round tablets.

Mary

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

luckychance29  (29-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Latest news for me is that it's all good with the blood test results and scan. Saw the OB today. He used a Doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat which he heard faintly. He said that's fine at 13 weeks. I hope so. I'm to continue injections right up to the birth and he said I can continue progesterone pessaries till 20 weeks and then we'll talk about it. He knows I'm scared to go off them. All else good )

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Maryz,

I'm happy all is going very well for you with your scans and tests and how exciting to be having your baby just in time for christmas. What a wonderful present!
    As for the parlodel I have the tablets as well and nothing to loose so will give them a try next cycle. I won't be able to do the intralipid treatment because I don't think FS offers it. I'll be starting my "lucky" 13th cycle in a couple of weeks time. I don't have much confidence but I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky chance: All the best for your next cycle and hope its the lucky one for you! My FS strongly supports the intralipid treatment, I had it twice, the last time was at 4 wks pregnancy. Who knows whether it did the trick though!! But he recommends it if you have natural killer cells. Have you been tested for natural killer cells?? It's done with an endometrial biopsy, like a pap smear but alot more painful. Good luck!

Mary