Closed Thread
Page 99 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    del - OMG soooo sorry hun. My levels were 120 with the retained product. I had a D&C and they were 2.3 one week later. Jsut make sure you get a scan. My retained product was only a small bit of calcified placenta the OB said. My levels did drop quickly. I now think the line on the OPK is getting darker. No where near a surge but still becoming more visible IYKWIM. Take care of yourself. Just remember you still have all the crazy hormones running around your body as well as grieving. Do what you need to do.

Nic M - yay for cycle returning

Pink - I hate waiting for blood tests. I hope it has risen

CDinoz - I hope you caught the egg

FTM, angelini and Tormy -

Me - I think OPK line is getting darker. I imagine I won't be too far off of my guess of July 8th. Could be later though. Waiting, waiting, waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    thank you FTM you don't know how much that has helped me reading that
    I'm glad lovely lady! <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'm around & stalking the page just not writing
    I'm okay, IVF journey is over for me, currently on Clomid and booked in for laprascopy August 6th, looking forward to some answers.... A little sad as now I'm hoping to be pregnant by Nov / Dec and I would have been a mummy by nov 30
    Anyway I guess I can't refer back to what was to be? & what is....

Hope you are all well x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending hugs to Del and MARTTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched, CD & luey, I'm glad it finally came, even if I did have to go on the pill to get it, but now that its here I just want it gone already, day 3 of heavy gushing bleeding, Feel sooooo uncomfortable, its horrible, especially that I'm not at my own place, still staying with friends. At least I think the clots have stopped yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

Can I join. Found out yesterday that our first baby who we conceived on our honeymoon didn't grow. It was confirmed I had an empty sac yesterday. Now I'm facing a D&C which I'm terrified will ruin my fertility.

I have PCOS and am devastated as we got our BFP first try and I don't think that will happen so easy for us again. I am thinking of asking my endocrinologist for clomid early so I don't have another late ovulation and repeat of this.

To all its so sad.

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bluelips *huge hugs* it will be ok. D&C isn't so bad and it will happen again for you! Just hang in there. And more I hope your partner is with you this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NicM... So glad AF finally made it. Mine was horrendous after the D/C, so hang in. You've been on my mind lately re your other stuff! Hope all is well, sounds like you have some good friends to support you. Don't stress... There is definitely life on the other side!
    Bluelips.... Sorry to see you here but you are amongst friends... So Welcome.
    Don't worry too much about D/C... They often say it can give you a clean slate to work with! Im hoping so. I much preferred it to having methotrexate ( spelling??) years ago for an ectopic.
    AFM... Got bloods done today.. Couldn't wait til thurs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Thanks girls I appreciate the support. This one has been 100 times worse than the first loss. I just can't stop crying. Worst is it's going to be another 2 months all up before we can try again.

Does anyone know how quick the HcG falls after a m/c? Is it wrong of me to be already desperate to conceive again? I feel like it's an insult to my lost bubba. The last loss was at not quite 5 weeks and it took 6 weeks for my cycle to return, this will probably be longer.

I just don't understand. The first loss was gushing blood and clots. This never got that bad and only the tiniest little clotting. The bleeding has gone brown now so I think it's over.

Sorry I'm rambling. No one IRL knows I just need to get it out.
    I'm so sorry to hear del :-(
    Have you been checked for endo etc?

After my m/c my numbers dropped quickly from 829 to 56, 56 was the day I found out about the m/c as I bled heavy... 4 days later I was 14, a week later 2..... Took me 5 weeks to get a/f after m/c....

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls I wanted to share something with you all, not sure about your thoughts / beliefs on alternative medicine.

My acupuncturist said things NOT TO EAT whilst ttc or pregnant are chives, eggplant, mango & pineapple! All these things bring on periods... BUT I guess you girls waiting for AF could have a bit to bring on af maybe??

Also has told me no chilled water, no ice cream, softdrink etc makes your uterus too cold for the baby...

Take from this only what you want x

Will catch up a bit later x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN