Closed Thread
Page 98 of 149 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    How long until your HCG was zero stretched? I was only saying a few weeks ago how I was scared of getting a BFP then a m/c. Now I'm even more scared. 2 pgs, 2 m/c. Dh and I have made an agreement tonight to try as soon as we can but another m/c will mean the end of ttc. I just simply can't handle going thru this agony over and over.

I'm also only going to take vitex until o. One cycle of vitex and a BFP, sadly I think it brought an end to the pg I feel so guilty. If only I had tested earlier....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is your gp giving you the option to see a FS just to reassure/do any further testing?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse84 View Post
    Is your gp giving you the option to see a FS just to reassure/do any further testing?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Honestly, we don't have the thousands to see a FS. DH is waiting on results from his semen analysis. I think the latest loss was from the vitex, but since I got a break thru bleed which I thought was a period I didn't know I was pg so kept taking it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Del please don't blame yourself - you DID test and had no reason to test after what you assumed, based on all evidence, was AF. I thought there was no mc risk from the vitex either?

I didn't get my levels tested to zero. It was about 40-50? just before the bleeding stopped and I would have o'd a few days after that.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    Del please don't blame yourself - you DID test and had no reason to test after what you assumed, based on all evidence, was AF. I thought there was no mc risk from the vitex either?

I didn't get my levels tested to zero. It was about 40-50? just before the bleeding stopped and I would have o'd a few days after that.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub
    Yeah there is heightened risk of miscarriage with vitex if you use it after you are pg. To the girls using it - it's a wonderful herb after 7 months of nothing I got my BFP after 10 days of using it and a perfect 14 day o cycle for the first time in months. But please - make sure you test with a FRER before you start another cycle. I don't know for sure that's what it was, but I'm suspecting strongly.

I got a bit of stringy EWCM today, just a tiny bit but given I'm at 120 I though nah can't be. The thing is, OPK's serve as a pg test too. That's why the day before I got the BFP I got what I thought was a surge, when it was a pos for pg. So I can't use it yet.

Just wanted to thank everyone so much in the group. no one knows IRL except my father (who doesn't know what to say) knows. I know you girls understand...

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You can't blame yourself though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Del, I did confirm but the Vitex can't cause the miscarriage so you dis nothing wrong. In fact my naturopath keeps all her ladies on the cited while pregnant but only through the first trimester because it helps with producing progesterone. This was NOT your fault. <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid auto correct! Cited should have been Vitex!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Hi Del, I did confirm but the Vitex can't cause the miscarriage so you dis nothing wrong. In fact my naturopath keeps all her ladies on the cited while pregnant but only through the first trimester because it helps with producing progesterone. This was NOT your fault. <3
    thank you FTM you don't know how much that has helped me reading that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness I am so far behind- 5 pages

Del- you really can't blame yourself. I know it's hard and you wonder all the time if you might have done something. It is good to get the warning out there so others who might read this thread and try vitex also know when to stop taking it.

Welcome to all the new ladies. I am very sorry you are here but it is a great spot for a bit of support.

Pink- I've got everything crossed for you and sending you lots of sticky vibes.

Nic- YEAH on finally getting AF! SOunds strange to say that but in your case...

Someone did ask how long it took before they got AF back after a mc. It took me 7 weeks to the day and it was excruciating!!!

Sorry it's starting to get late and I can't remember what everyone wrote. A big .

AFM- we're on CD 16. I've been temping and I think we o'd on CD12. It's a bit odd since before I had DS I always o'd on CD17. In any case DH and I have been BDing heaps. Here's hoping we can catch the egg this month.