Closed Thread
Page 97 of 149 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Del - Completely unfair. I am so upset for you. You didn't deserve this. I'm so sorry to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Thanks girls I appreciate the support. This one has been 100 times worse than the first loss. I just can't stop crying. Worst is it's going to be another 2 months all up before we can try again.

Does anyone know how quick the HcG falls after a m/c? Is it wrong of me to be already desperate to conceive again? I feel like it's an insult to my lost bubba. The last loss was at not quite 5 weeks and it took 6 weeks for my cycle to return, this will probably be longer.

I just don't understand. The first loss was gushing blood and clots. This never got that bad and only the tiniest little clotting. The bleeding has gone brown now so I think it's over.

Sorry I'm rambling. No one IRL knows I just need to get it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The hCG shouldn't take long. Mine was over 13,000 and it only took two weeks to be back down.

I don't know much about m/cs, but I do know every one and every woman is different.

I don't think it's an insult to your lost bub - I think it's natural for you to want to try again. You should do what feels best for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hopefully it's dropped heaps by thurs, that will be 3 days since the last test. I just want this to be over.

I'm also praying they drop bc if they rise I need to have an u/s to rule out ectopic (which I don't believe it is). Just seeing an empty womb is going to tear me apart all over again.
    Last edited by delirium; 03-07-2012 at 15:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i've been reading along with this thread, but not posting.

Just wanted to say Delirium, i am so very sorry for you. It is such an awful thing to go through. I had the exact same thing happen in May, mine got to around 400 then dropped, it actually took about 3 weeks to come down. Hopefully yours won't take long to get back to zero.

Its a horrible time and i hope that you let the people around you look after you, and take as much time as you need to get through it. It's not an insult to your bubba to want to try again, i was exactly the same. I'm doing ivf so i had to wait 2 months which killed me, but it gets easier as the time passes. You will get through it, just have to give yourself time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del - With my 3rd miscarriage my blood hcg count was 192 on cd 35. I started bleeding 3 days later at 5w3d. I ovulated a bit later than usual about 2.5 wks after the bleeding.

Hope this helps. And no, you're not strange for wanting to try right away. I felt the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,

Delirium, really sorry to hear about your mc. I know what you mean about waiting to ttc straight away. I found out yesterday Im having another early miscarriage too. Last time my levels were at 1600 and they took about two weeks to get to 0. This time my bloods didn't get very high, only just 35ish. Already down to 3 yesterday and spotting started Sunday.

Its hard understanding your feelings, on one hand I am absolutely devastated and so worried that another preg will end the same way and on the other hand I just want to get preg again asap because I think surely I want have that much bad luck that it would happen again (although that's what I thought this time too).
    I hope you get news that your bloods are dropping quickly to rule out ectopic/allow you to ttc quickly if you are ready

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Del... That really bites big time! Big hugs... I feel for you. I hate the fact that we seem to rely on pink lines getting darker and waiting for blood results with rising hcg, rather than the pure joy of "yay we got pregnant... And we have a baby now! "
    What I would give to be one of those lucky ones who are solidly positive in knowing all will progress nicely!
    Had my hcg results come back and I am more confused and stressed... Only 36
    I know I am only 4wks but last time it was 100hcg four days before AF was due... Then again that didnt work out so well either!
    Have more bloods to be done on thurs so hopefully there is a decent rise... So fingers crossed!
    The Dr wasn't too concerned... But you know how our minds work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del - I am so very sorry hun, I just don't know what to say. Am here for you if you just want to vent. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Del, I'm so, so sorry for you. I agree, this is all just absolutely effed! It's just not fair and I can't believe another one of us is having to go through a loss again. I waited nearly 3 months to TTC with my 1st loss (but had a D&C then too) but this last one was ready phsyically and emotionally to start trying right away - I've had enough waiting and I can't stand to make the wait any longer!

NicM - I'm so glad your AF finally returned! I hope this is the start of a great cycle for you!