Closed Thread
Page 95 of 149 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck del at the dr's today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Delirium

My first cycle finally arrived after d/c. Good to know body is working normally again and we can "officially" start trying again. Just hoping it happens quicker than last time.

MARTCC - hope you are ok. Sending big hugs your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Seen the drs and got bloods taken. Should know the results late this arvo or tomorrow morning. I got in 30 mins before the courier for the pathology came lol

The bleeding has tapered off to pink spotting as it's been over 24 hours since I had the vitex. Starting to feel confident now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news, del, I'm glad to hear the bleeding has lightened. Can't wait to hear the results! Fingers crossed!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del I have everything crossed for you, it must be so scary but if it helps I know so many people who have had quite big bleeds during pg and they have turned out fine. I hope this is the case for you. Don't beat yourself up over the vitex you weren't to know . I hope everything is good.

Stretched could you have had implantation bleeding?

Pickledpink congrats on your Bfp try not to worry that it's faint. It's funny when trying with DD I tested once it was so faint and off to the doc didn't give it a second thought now I POAS all the time making sure it's getting darker, the innocence is taken away it makes me sad.

I have been lurking the last few days but haven't really had anything to say, my tests are dark now and I wen't to the GP last Fri he did my Thyroid Hormone test and called me up on a sunday. It's never good if they call you on a sun, anyway my thyroid levels have increased so i have started on higher meds but all of this just makes me more worried and scared. I am trying to relax though and i see my ob in 5 weeks so not long. I hope everyone else is well and we get some more great news in here soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Del, can't wait to hear the results - that's basically why I'm on hub tonight, to check how you're going!

LilMuffin, sounds good they're on top of tracking your thyroid. I hope you've been able to start getting excited now the lines are good and dark! I've got no idea what's going on with me. Spotting has been very light so am going to test again in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Bleeding has completely stopped now and no results, so it will be tomorrow morning

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So pleased your bleeding has stopped Del.. My fingers are crossed for you.
    Hope your results get you the answers you are hoping for.
    I too am waiting on test results... Had bloods for hcg so I can relax I hope and get the guts to share the news with my DF. I don't want to break his heart again...
    Lilmuffin... Hopefully I can feel confident enough to join you in the due date thread!
    Sweet dreams ladies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Del - I am glad your bleeding has stopped.

Pickled pink - congrats

Lillmuffin -

Hi to everyone else.

Just waiting here. OPK yesterday was nada, so who knows when my normal cycle will return.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the bfp's, fingers crossed they are all sticky.

AFM well AF is finally here, day one has been quite heavy and painful but not the worst I have ever had, I am hoping that it settles down though all the same. Am going to stay off the pill to see if it has brought my cycles back on track, one can only hope.

Hope all is well with everyone