Closed Thread
Page 91 of 149 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lil muffin. So happy for u!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou everyone for the congrats I feel a little ripped off that i can't be super excited but hopefully that will come with time. I didn't do another POAS today because I am scared of the result. I hate this i want to jump up and down but I can't, I wan't my naievity back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow you miss so much in here for a few days away!!!

Nic - how's everything going?

Littlemuffin - whooo congrats!!

I'm currently in the final 2 days of my tww after my last embryo transfer.... Trying do hard to stay distracted, no symptoms - not 1!
    Been having on off heaviness period feeling since Friday & af due same day as bloods Thursday 28th but since m/c I'm still a couple of days out, all the same the toilet checks have begun arghhh.... A bit riding on this as we have to take a break for a while after this, started seeing a new fs & she wants me to go on waiting list up to 4 months for a laproscopy

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - last embie fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's not over 'til AF arrives, MARTTC. Hopefully you can be the second graduate this week!!

1dpo for me today. I hate the TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Don't give up yet marttc

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats LilMuffin, am sending you lots of sticky bub thoughts

MARTTC - Things are pretty average, am looking for a place to live, not easy when my only income is newstart, i just hope someone out there will take a chance in me and let me rent their property.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.

New here but just wanted to give you all good conception/sticky vibes.

I hope to be soon joining you all here. After a huge unexpected suprise finding out we were expecting a bubba due early April this year, we had a miscarriage at 7 weeks along.

DH has said we can add one more bubba to our family but wants to wait a little longer till we get settled (looking at buying a house) but I dont want to wait. Ive had fertility issues and it took me a long time to fall pregnant with my first DD. After having her we never used any kind of contraception and it still took more then 2 years to fall pregnant again (which ended in the M/C) so I feel its not going to happen very fast/easily anyway.

Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with the anxiety of TTC after a miscarriage? my biggest fear is another M/C

Amy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    My toes and fingers are crossed for you MARTTC.
    MadHouseMumma I had my second missed m/c last month and it is very hard not to worry about the same thing happening again! We are just hoping it is 3rd time lucky. As hard as it can be sometimes....just got to try and not worry about it. It will happen when it is meant to be.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope you all get some good news soon.

My due date came and went yesterday and still no pregnancy . AF is visiting at the moment, so at least I didn't have to go through the day wondering if I was pregnant or not.

Maybe an odd question, but I was given a rose when I had my m/c, it was not growing so I decided to take it out of the pot, when I did it was full of grubs. I don't know if I got all of them but the rose is still not growing. I think after a couple of months I started thinking that when the rose bush started producing a rose, than I would have a baby. I know it is silly, but I don't know if I should just leave the rose, replant somewhere else so I know there is no grubs or throw the rose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    Hi Ladies I have been reading along but not posting because I really didn't have much to say but today i got a super faint BFP so as expected i am totally crapping myself. I am in denial and trying not to get my hopes up because I am trying to protect my heart from more heartbreak. Hope you have all been well it has been quiet in here lately to everyone and thankyou for being so awesome, i will be staying in here for a while yet hope you all don't mind.
    WOW Huge Congrats Lil!!!!!!! I'm sending lots of sticky vibes your way. So happy for you!