Closed Thread
Page 9 of 145 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I use the IC for both HPT's and OPK's, it's gives me guilt free POAS'ing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good point delirium. Much cheaper

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - yes, that's who I'm seeing at women's health on Monday as a follow up from my miscarry, it was meant to be 6 weeks after the fact however it is a public hospital so instead it's closer to 10. I got the blood test yesterday afternoon but i just have this gut feeling that it will be negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I stay away for a couple of days and so much happens.
    Tamtam i am so happy for you. Congratulations.

Lama I am so sorry this wasn't your month it is just so hard our due date is coming up too and not only am I not pregnant I am not even allowed to try atm. I hope next month is your month, don't give up i know it is really hard I have wanted to give up so many times but I just can't.

Del o is just around the corner for you.

AFM have been exercising like a crazy woman all week and actually feeling quite good. I have been for long vigorous walks, bike riding to volleyball, played two games of volleyball and joined up with zumba which looks like alot of fun but once you start doing it it hurts . My butt and thighs have never ached so much. It's all worth it though I have also cut out all junk food and carbs which is big for me because I love my bread and pasta. Ah well If i want a baby I'm going to have to keep it up. I am not going to weigh myself until my doc appt because I want the surprise. I don't know how much I can loose in just six weeks with a thyroid issue but i am determined and nothing will stop me.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry for your bfn Lama. I got one today too I would def be going to see a GP and getting a referral to a gyno.

Good on you Muffin!

Good luck to everyone still in the 2ww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to toilet and had teeny tiny bit of light pink spotting when I dabbed up there (sorry tmi). Funny how regular my body is. 13 dpo today and 13 days is how long my LP so I think AF is on her wretched way.. (stamps feet)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Got the tests back today but the dr is away until next week asked them to print out the results anyway and I have elevated LH levels for the follicular (before o) phase. It should have been 2-12 mine was 13. Done seem reading and it sounds like PCOS although I don't have the extra hair growth. On top of that I still haven't o'ed with almost stark white OPK's. I think this is just about the first cycle ever, that I haven't O'ed. My body is still showing signs of pre ovulation but going by the OPK's who knows.

So I have an appointment Tues to go over the results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lama - sorry the witch arrived. My AFs have been a lot shorter and lighter post D&C (typically 6-7 days now 3-4 days) and combined with the uterus pain when I O I'm worried about scarring/adhesions as the light bleeding can be a symptom. My OB took me seriously when I discussed it (6 months post D&C) and said if I was still having the pain in 2 months he would do an operation to look inside my uterus. I'd at least discuss it with your OB as that's very, very short and adhesions can cause trouble conceiving.

Del - my pregnancy with DD 'cured' my PCOS and my angel bub made it come back, so in my (totally unqualified) opinion, the hormonal changes you've been through could trigger PCOS. Oddly I only seem to have trouble on one side (eg. one long cycle then one 'normal' cycle). Using OPKs on a long cycle I got lots of 2nd lines throughout the cycle but when I did O it was very, very dark.

LilMuffin - good work with the changes. I'm really happy I've been losing weight steadily for over 2 weeks now - think I should be able to lose about 5 kilos in 6 weeks. I wouldn't aim for much more than that unless you are seriously overweight (in which case it's typical to lose 2-4 kilos in the first week or 2 of making changes). I've been a Zumba addict for a couple of years now - sadly I didn't have the pep to wiggle after I lost my bubba but have got my groove back now and have started going again. It's such a good workout - I got such toned legs!

Tigger - boo to the BFN! And Mummy2misa - sorry the witch is on her way for you too.

I hope everyone else is well.

I'm bummed as the O pain is back - not as bad - but feeling 'broken' again which is s**ty as I was feeling so positive about not having to get checked for scarring. Started the abdominal massage again so hopefully will do some good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Of course I always knew what a m/c entailed before I had one, but I never knew the havoc it can cause on fertility after the fact. It seems a number of us are suffering from varying issues Why can't we leave this bloody group?

It seems I'm ovulating after all, or I should say tomorrow looks like the go. Soft,open high cervix, some EWCM although not heaps. That's why it looks like tomorrow is a go. Not using the OPK's anymore I got a really dark line last month not sure what's happening this month but fingers crossed.

What symptoms do you have with the PCOS stretched apart from the hair issue? sorry to hear the pain has re-appeared. Of course I'm not an expert but lesions of some kind, be it scarring from the d&c or endo?? came to mind... I don't know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Del - In my early 20s I had had several ultrasounds due to pain which they discovered was from ruptured ovarian cysts (not PCOS) so a few years later when I was having pains I got another ultrasound and the tech said my ovaries were polycystic (over a certain number of cysts). I had always had irregular periods and was not overweight at the time (nor am now but 3 more kilos and I would be).

As I had electrolysis years ago the hurstuism (hair) is no longer an issue. But I would get pimples on my back (which are a symptom that has returned - joy!).

I find it hard (but not impossible) to lose weight when I am not on the pill (Yasmin). I have never had a test to see if I have insulin resistance but do have symptoms and a lowGI diet seems to work best for me in terms of energy levels.

PCOS seems to come in many forms - if anything I'd say I have PCO (Eg. my ovaries were - and I'm assuming again are - polycistic, which results in irregular periods, but I don't necessarily tick enough boxes to be diagnosed with the 'syndrome'). Hence the long post, as it's all quite confusing.

Hopefully you are going to O soon. I have a deep cervix (TMI - I know!) so don't know much about reading CP, but CM is always a reliable indicator for me - and OPKs confirmed this. When I O I get EWCM for 3 days, heaps on the 3rd day (and +OPK) and then it all stops quite abrubtly. That's what I'd recommend looking for. If you just get 1 day of EWCM (and a darkening OPK that is light again the next day) your ovaries are attempting to ovulate but don't quite get there and will try again later in the cycle.

I'm hoping not endo as I have a friend who's been through endo hell - but I doubt it's that since the periods are shorter/lighter. Not that adhesions are a much brighter outlook! Trying not to stress about it - easier said than done!