Closed Thread
Page 89 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    you're added isabel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please be added too.

So sorry to hear your sad news NicM xxx

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hiya, would you mind adding me too please? I'd like to know what's happening with you guys, and some day I may be back, I hope lol.

Nic - I'm so sorry to hear about you and DF Don't worry, I feel like I'll never get my baby either, not that that is the only reason I was with DP. It's hard for men to see that though, I think they think if you want kids then that's all you want them for when it's not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc - I didn't really see it coming, we hadn't dtd for about two months but I just thought that was because he was stressed over not working, then he cut his leg open with a power saw, he dumped it on me last Thurs night and I have wanted to try to work it out and talk with him but he wasn't up to talking. He wanted to talk last night so we did and he just wants to be alone, there is nothing I have done wrong or can do to change his mind.

FTM - Lama - Missy - and anyone else I missed: thank you.

Del - can I get an invite too please? I should have my laptop back next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Del, I'd like an invite too.. I do feel pretty anonymous on the forums but a private thread would be nicer.

NicM - so sorry to hear about you and DF. 32 is young imo. But I can understand the worry. Wishing you the best.

Firsttimemummy - maybe you should go home from work. Sounds really bad! That's awful being at work with flu. Glad your DH is better now so he help you out more.

Stretched - good luck in 2ww.. keeping yourself busy I hope.

Missybubble - hope you're taking each day as it comes after what happened with your DP. Can't imagine what you must be going through

AFM, got my day 2 bloods done on Monday. Next one is next week on Tuesday.. I am trying to stay positive this month. Just had lunch with my lovely friend whose heavily pregnant with her 1st child. I am so excited for her but came home feeling a bit sad that I could've been in her position if I hadn't had my miscarriages She doesn't know about any of them, and in a way I feel a bit lonely that only DH and 2 sisters know about it. Maybe one day I can be a bit more open and tell people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quick question ... can we access the private group on our iPhone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Nic. Take care xxxx.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Help! I joined the group and now can't find it again! Can someone PM the link please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Help! I joined the group and now can't find it again! Can someone PM the link please?
    Hey tigger I ended up going on my profile & it showed in the left hand side. I would link you but am on my phone :-(

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Af arrived on time this month, thankfully don't think I could have gone thru another long cycle. Onwards & upwards for some egg catching in July

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub