Closed Thread
Page 88 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just want to thank you all for your fabulous support. It is official, DF and I are over. I am upset, but I guess having had this last week to prepare has helped, either that or I am numb at the moment. I feel very selfish for thinking this but I fear that I will never get my baby. Before DF I was single for around 7 years, I am 32 now and scared ****less.

I would love to keep in contact to find out how everyone is going. I really hope you all get your bubbas very soon. Is it wrong of me to want to be a part of your group still?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    NicM - I've been popping in & out so I think I've missed something?!
    So very sorry to hear.... I wish there's something I can say to fix it... Was this something you saw coming? Is it something you can work on? This whole ttc business puts strain on relationships.
    You sound like your really doing it guff & if you'd like to be part of the group, it's absolutely okay! X
    Hugs!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    I just want to thank you all for your fabulous support. It is official, DF and I are over. I am upset, but I guess having had this last week to prepare has helped, either that or I am numb at the moment. I feel very selfish for thinking this but I fear that I will never get my baby. Before DF I was single for around 7 years, I am 32 now and scared ****less.

I would love to keep in contact to find out how everyone is going. I really hope you all get your bubbas very soon. Is it wrong of me to want to be a part of your group still?
    Nic I am so sorry! I say you can stick with us

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh my! I've been away for like 2 days and have 6 pages to catch up on!

Firstly, Rocky27 welcome to our humble abode and I hope your stay here is super short! As for the clomid and vitex question, sorry but I can't help you there.

Tormy, I'm assuming you ovulated? Did you get to bd? I sure hope you caught that eggy!

Stretched, Yayyyy for the 2ww! My fnigers and toes are crossed for you!

CD, sorry to hear your first AF after D&C is so horrid. I remember mine was like a horror show! Hope you feel better soon and good luck for the job interview ... or did that already happen?

Tigger, ughhh so sorry about DH! I can only imagine how angry you must be and you have every right to be so! Luckily you found it or God knows how long it would have gone on for! I really hope it all gets sorted out soon.

Lovable, good luck with tracking your cycles and fingers crossed you get the asnwers you need.

Lama, glad you're ok with AF arriving and yes, symptom spotting sux! Hope you're able to try next cycle.

Nic, so sorry about you and DF. Breaks me heart to hear it so I can only imagine how you must be feeling. Don't be afraid, when one door closes another one opens and there's no reason to suggest you will have to wait another 7 years to find someone. and I'd love for you to stick around!

Del, pick me pick me! I would love to be a part of a private group with you ladies so may I have an invite??

AFM, I have this retched flu! OMG I feel like absolute shiat! DH was also sick and nearlly drove me round the bend. Is everyone else's DH like this? Seriously mine was carrying on like he was dying and he gets really cranky and treats me like crap when he's sick. Anyways, he's feeling better and back to loving me! Sux when he's sick

Anywho, still don't really know what's going on with my cycle. I may have ovulated last week but I can't be sure so we just have to wait it out and see when AF decides to arrive.

Other than that, nothing to report. I'm at work and seriously wishing I was at home. I can't stop coughing and I'm pretty sure there are razor blades in my throat every time I cough! Only reason I'm at work is because we have corporate here and it looks bad if I take time off

To the ladies I missed, hope you're all doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too please Del!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic- I just read your post. I'm so sorry . Please stick around if you feel up to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    FTM and CD, invites sent to you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I have an invite too, del? Where are closed groups?

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Done Angelini, you'll need to accept the invite thru a computer though can't do it on phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del can you add me too