Closed Thread
Page 83 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I go away for a few days and there are 3 pages to catch up on!

Mum2Isabel, I hope you definitely O'd when you thought you did.

CD, I'm sooo glad you got AF! Yayyy! Now you can get onto trying for a July BFP!

Luey, isn't PMDD the worst ever?!?! Arrgghhhh! I'm so glad the Vitex has completely taken the edge off my symtpoms. DH can't believe it and is obviously thrilled. So glad you are doing ok after your D&C and good luck with the results

Del, gotta love eBay huh?? I pay $20 for 1 month supply from my naturopath but I'm thinking of getting the cheaper ones to save some money. Boo to CD1 but at least you can get on to trying for your BFP in July!

The tree sounds like a lovely idea. I will definitely be doing something for our angel bubba on my due date which would have been 11th September.

Tormy, hope you o'd over the weekend and if not, hope it's very soon!

Stretched, so glad to hear you are in good spirits and I really hope you O soon! Hope your DH doesn't know what hit him!

Lilmuffin, enter the 2ww. Good luck and I hope you caught that eggy

Missy, Glad you are doing better everyday. I hope you get everything you desire because you deserve it

Angelini, glad to hear your first AF after D&C arrived and you can get on to the important business of making babies when AF leaves the building! Hope you're enjoying your holiday

Tigger, stranger things have happened! I hope you managed to catch the eggy and let's hope that your boobies aren't playing tricks on you!

Nic, and more . So sorry for what's happening between you and your DF. I wish you all the best and I hope your mum shows you that she is around you.

Angelini, about your question. Same thing happened to DH and I sort of. I made an appointment with my FS and saw her last November. She sent me to do a million and one tests and then I got my BFP. I have made another appointment with her for next month more for my own comfort. If you're feeling relaxed and ok about things, I personally would leave it at that for now. But I am far from relaxed and really just want to fall pregnant which is why I have pushed on and made an appointment for next month.

AFM, well not much to report really. I've been doing some OPK's and haven't really gotten a positive. I had some ovary pains on Saturday but I didn't do an OPK that day so have no idea if it was just pain or if it was O pain. Who knows! I have a doctor's appointment today so we'll see what we decide to do from here. Tomorrow would be CD21 so I may get a blood test to see where my hormones levels are at.

Hugs to anyone I missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you're happy with the way things are going now maybe just leave it. I can be impatient so I would be inclined to get the referral, make the appointment for 4 months down the track and see what happens. The FS's office is not going to complain that you keep canceling the appointment because you're UTD. It's a spot that opens up for another patient so it's not like they're loosing money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Angelini, I am going against the grain here and saying no. Don't. If you're not utd again in 6 months, then talk to your GP for a new referral. The info on your current one will be inaccurate and you will be taking a spot from someone else.

It took me 31 months to get pregnant with DS, and I was seeing a FS weekly during that time. A FS is not going to necessarily have any answers and given you recently got pregnant, they will most likely tell you to come back in a few months. If yoy had recurrent m/cs, then they would be more likely to investigate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks gals ... I think I'll leave it for a while. We both feel relaxed and positive - I think even making an appointment would put pressure on us. And you're right, Boost, all the tests I had done were done more than six months ago and would all need to be repeated ... and I do hate to waste people's time!

Now just FX I don't ever need to see one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think its time i threw out this maybe baby saliva tester, I find it quite frustrating. I follow the test instructions, i test before i eat and drink of a morning. It has told me so far i O'd on cd 9, cd14 (I had symptoms then o i believed it) and today cd19, o i have no idea, maybe i should start tempting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I use IC's from ebay, they are cheap as chips and they are very accurate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, Just wodering if I can join the thread? We've just done our first round of clomid (as I don't ovulate regurarly on my own). Just had an ultrasound done today (CD12) and there are eggs there but none that look like they're going to be released. I'll have bloods done on day 21 to see if there's been any ovulation, but the doctor doesn't think it'll happen this month. Next month the dose of clomid will be doubled.

So we're back TTC, but will see how it all goes. I really hope an egg gets released!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know if you can take vitex while on clomid? I forgot to ask my doctor about it today.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    NicM - you poor love. Big big

Del - those due dates are just horrendous I know. Take care of yourself.

CNinOz glad to hear AF is back, hopefully your cycles will settle into a pattern again now.

Hi Rocky, I hope your stay with us will be short. Fx for this month for you.

Tormy that's great news, I hope you catch the egg!

M2I I hated my maybe baby as well, it never seemed to be accurate.

AFM looks like my boobs were just playing tricks after all because they've gone back to normal now two days before AF is due. Sigh. Stupid body! Oh well just 32 sleeps until hopefully I can start jabbing, really looking forward to it! Unfortunately DH won't be able to be here at all for the stim cycle as he has to be in Toronto and then Singapore for work. Hopefully mum can come to EPU with me, not sure I want to do that all by myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy - Wow they sounded very specific as to when you'll ovulate - 4am lol. Good luck!