Closed Thread
Page 82 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
    missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    Missybubble - if you're still getting updates - so sorry to hear about your relationship but it sounds like you were somewhat ready for it. It just must be hard to deal with it all at once though!
    I'm still checking the thread. Yeah, it hurts but I'm feeling better every day about it. I will be ok

Thanks everyone and sending you all lots of babydust!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    CDninOz- I hope you DS is feeling better. The baby shower is 3 hours from here so if I go I have to stay then they are having a party during the night with lots of drinking, Dh says he wants to go to that other party so I can chose to go or stay home but he is going =( so i don’t think excuses are going to work, I guess I will most likely be going. I read somewhere that one lady waited 4 months for her AF to return, my dr told me there is no normal when it comes to D&C.

Luey- I hope you are feeling okay and that your recovery is quick. Its amazing how many people think they have the right to ask you about your reproductive system. I had someone ask me a few days after the procedure, when we were having another baby, she didn’t know I had been pregnant or about my mc, I just politely told her I just had a mc and to please not ask me again, it hard but she seem to feel bad and I highly doubt she would ask me again. DH wants to go to that baby shower his mate is having a party after it and if he go’s I don’t really have an excuse not to go it a 3 hour drive from here, but we will see what happens in a few weeks, maybe dh will change his mind, well hopefully. All the best for Monday. I will have to remember to break the chocolate in half before eating it next time lol

Tormy- I hope the Menovit helps.

Stretched- My facebook also looks like the huggies site atm, it sucks, I haven’t been spending much time on there lately. Thats great the bleeding has stopped, hopefully O is not far away for you.
    Last edited by Mum 2 Isabel; 16-06-2012 at 21:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals - I'm sorry I don't do personals ... I read through every page (9 since I've been here last!) but can never remember who said what - I'm seriously useless!!

Having said that ... it looks like everybody is having a pretty sh*te time of it lately. and to everyone - I was really hoping I would come back and be the only person left in this thread!!

CD4 for me - the evil one arrived halfway through the holiday, but I'm okay with it. A day before 5 weeks after D&C - so a 34 day cycle rather than my normal 29, so I'm pretty damn lucky.

I am feeling pretty positive for the first time in two months, so have some more and to share and feel better, lovelies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Angelini - that's great that AF is back already (bummer was during the holiday though!) and that you are feeling positive. Good luck this month!

Mum2Isabel - sounds like the tummy bug that would be causing pain. Are you having any bad smelling discharge? My doc said to watch for that as it's a sign of infection.

LilMuffin - sorry I realised half way through today that I completely forgot to answer your question! It was the reason why I clicked reply this morning too! lol I have always tried to monitor CM - I mostly learnt because of my PCOS so I could have some inkling as to when to expect AF. I recently used OPKs for a cycle and they confirmed that I was reading my CM correctly so stopped using them and saved myself the money. I think I have some in the bathroom cabinet though so am tempted to use them again but in two minds as they tend to make me over-think TTC, which I really don't need more encouragement in that department!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Luey I'm glad it was relatively trouble-free for you. I hope you don't have to wait too long for your cycle to click back in to sync.

angelini great news on AF coming back, fx for this cycle for you.

Mum 2 Isabel I hope you feel better soon. Vomiting doesn't sound good, are you going to see the doc?

MARTTC I hope the bubsicle is implanting as we speak.

Tormy my DH took Menevit and his sperm forms improved a bit so hopefully it works for you too. He's cut down on alcohol as well, it's bad news for wriggly spermies.

Lama for you, let's blow this popsicle stand soon hey we've been here too long! You too Stretched.

Hi to everyone else

AFM AF is due on Wednesday next week. I have REALLY sore boobs since 7dpo which I haven't had in the 10 months since we started TTC, except for the cycles where we conceived. We didn't DTD anywhere near O - we DTD on the Sunday and then DH went back to Singapore, and I didn't O till the Wednesday. But you know how that little hopeful feeling still ticks along under there. Sigh. I am really trying to be accepting and let the universe do its thing without me trying to micro-manage it, which is actually pretty stupid and also needlessly stressful. Fortunately you can't buy early HPTs here in Singapore lol. Once I'm back in Oz I'll only have to wait till Thursday to see whether AF shows up or not. I'm guessing she will and that my boobs are just playing tricks on me to keep me on my toes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the lack of personals, am on my phone and can't remember who said what.

Missy - I am so sorry to hear about you and DP.

Sadly it looks like the same is happening with me and DF. I want to try to work things out but as much as I don't want to admit it, I don't think it will happen. Things have been strained for a little while.

Exceptionally bad timing as it is coming up to one year since mum passed on the 1st of July, and right now I want to talk to her more than anything.

I wish you ladies all the best and that you get your BFPs very soon xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    My due date would have been just over a month away. I would be 35 weeks+2 today with it being another c/s they would have taken me 2 weeks early so really I would be less than 3 weeks from having the baby. Can't believe it has crept up so soon.

Think I might plant a tree in memory and do something special for myself on that day....

and I'm really sorry to hear a few ladies are ending long term relationships, hugs to you that you can get thru this...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic, I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. I don't know how you're coping with the loss of your mom and possibly splitting with your partner. Hugs

Del, massive hugs. I can't imagine how you're feeling but know I'm thinking of you. Unfortunately all of us will be there soon enough. I think a special day for you is s great idea.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missy and Nic- sending you all huge . I'm so sorry you are going through a rough time.

Del- I think doing something special around your due date would be a wonderful idea.

Tigger- I hope you caught that egg! It must be so hard with all the traveling back and forth to Singapore.

Mart- I hope the transfer is a good and you have a sticky bean.

Thormy- my DH took Menevit too. The FS was not convinced it would help but he said it certainly wouldn't hurt either. It had just come on the market when we were TTC DS so there might be more evidence now.

Luey- I'm glad everything went well on Friday. How are you feeling?

Angelini- sorry AF found you but I guess it's good in a way- especially after a D&C

Stretched- hope you O'd on the weekend and you got some baby dancing in!

M2I- DS is heaps better thanks. The baby shower is a horrible predicament. Driving 3 hours is a real pain but I'm not sure I would want to be alone all weekend either. Do you need to stay at the actual shower for long? Can you go for a couple hours, say you have a headache and go back to the hotel (or wherever you are staying)?

Lama- how did you go at the naturopath? How's DHs back?

Lil- did you pull out your offer on the house? Hopefully you caught an eggy too!

FTM- when do you get to see the FS?

Did I miss anyone? to anyone I might have missed.

AFM- well AF found me this morning- 7 weeks to the day. It is strange that normally when TTC we don't want to see the witch but after a mc you just want to get back to normal. I think we will only try for a couple months before we go back to the FS and try our little snowbabies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gals - quick question for those of you who have been/go to a FS ... hubby and I had an appointment but, of course, found out we were utd a week before the appointment. I now know I can get pregnant, but it took ages. Do you think it's worth getting a referral again since we had to wait four months for an appointment the first time?

If I know I can get utd, is it worth seeing a FS? Hubby doesn't think we should bother, and I'm happy with things the way they are now - being relaxed, etc. but I don't know ... your thoughts?