Closed Thread
Page 81 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Missybubble - oh hun, take care of yourself xxxx

Lovable - thanks. I start off the day well but it all goes down hill. No more baking!!! No more crap in the house.... From Monday. emotional eating well and truly here.

Lama - I am glad DH back is improving. I still think he could have just laid there.... Starfish

Me - My op is now on Friday Morning, 1030/11. A much more civilised time I told the inlaws, I need them to watch DS and collect me. I only spoke to FIL but he was pretty good. I think he got I didn't really want to talk. DH can't come down and I have to drive me and DS to the airport 2 hours away. But putting on my big girl panties, no point whinging. Just thinking of our holiday in October.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luey Good Luck for Sat, i agree 10.30 is a much better time. Sorry your DH can't be there it must be hard I'll be thinking of you on sat.

Lama good to hear DH back is on the mend and hopefully next month it will be all systems go. Good luck.

Del all i can offer is hugs Take care of yourself hun.

Missy i'm so sorry to hear that, we are always here if you need to chat .

Marrttc Good luck for your transfer today and here is all the baby dust i can muster .

Nic Sorry that you are still having such a crappy time. You have just started the pill so it might be all your hormones regulating which is giving you the mood swings. I really don't know what else to suggest I am hoping for you that you get a bleed after the pill cycle hun, all the best.

Lovable good luck with testing, I am hoping it was too early for you and your BFP is waiting for you.

Tigger great to hear you had a good holiday skiing sounds awesome, I have always wanted to try it but i have the worst balance in the world that I would probably break my neck doing it lol. I hope your IVF journey is a short one, when do you start?

AFM well after 4 months of not being able to try o is here and ready for me but... I feel like crap I can't hold my head up properly because it is acheing and my nose is running like a tap. My DH didn't want to let this month go by so he is trying to convince me but i hardly feel sexy. I am tipping I will o today or tomorrow, Sat at the latest so I don't know if I'm out or not. Decisions decisions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lovable, my fingers and toes are crossed for you BFP!

Nic, I can only strongly recommend that you go and see a naturopath. I'm sorry that's all I can suggest

Marttc, best of luck with the transfer today! How exciting!!

Tigger, thanks for all of that info. I've started looking into the whole cost and process of IVF .. I'm saddened that we just may need it

Del, glad you're still lurking. Hopefullf AF comes and goes quickly and you can get back on to TTC

Missy, so sorry to hear of your split. I hope that the best possible outcome is in store for you.

Lama, forget what others say about the naturopath. If it's working for you then forget them! It's your money and you're free to do with it whatever you damn well see fit! Ggrrrrrrr .. agressive much? LOL

Luey, best of luck for tomorrow and I hope you mend quickly

Lilmuffin, oh my it's so not fair is it? After all those months of waiting and now you can baby dance, you go and get sick. Is the universe's sense of humour purely sadistic or is it just me? I hope you feel better soon

Hi to everyone else

AFM, well still no sign of o'ing any time soon and I am on CD16 and seriously, I'm . I've never gone past CD13 to ovulate!

I read this on a forum yesterday and it gave me a little hope ..

"Every time I have used Vitex I have been able to get pregnant so I use it every time we want a new addition to our family. I notice that on Vitex I ovulate on CD 17 or 19. It may make a slightly late ovulation, but it is a really good solid egg when it does pop out."

Anyone else heard of this? I've been on Vitex for 2 months and up until this episode, everything had remained normal cycle wise. I was put on it though because of my severe hormonal imbalance and PMDD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelini- Thats great you don’t have to see her again. Have a great time at Heron Island.
    NicM- I read it on dr google about the last resort to regulate your af, but like you i have read alot of people have irregular cycles afterward for atleast a few months.....maybe its more down the track that it regulates your cycle? I guess i will find out in a few months, hopefully i will get pregnant again before then though. Hopefully your cycle is back to normal soon.

Del- Maybe a break from bub hub is what you need. I hope to hear some good news from you soon.

FTM- I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon its so frustrating having unpredictable cycles. Vitex has worked everytime for me also, it took awhile to work the first time i dunno when i o’d then, it might be just a coincidence but my mc was conceived while on it in an attempt to make my cycle somewhat normal it worked first time, i would have o’d about cd14 and i never have a normal cycle.

Loveable- Your not an idiot, I am a poas addict, i am so impatient, 11dpo is very early to test, i hope it was too soon to test and you get a BFP soon.

Missybubble- Your tattoo is beautiful thankyou for sharing your picture. I’m sorry to hear about you and your husband, take care.

Boost- Sorry to hear about your BFN

Tormy, I hope it happens while your other half is at home.

Lilmuffin- Thats great that you can try this month. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Stretched- I hope you are feeling better soon.

Tiggerfields- I’m glad you had a great holiday with your son

Nicm- I know what you mean about the pitty party, I want to join too, I hope you are feeling better soon. I know what you mean about eating, I ate a big pkt of little chocolates today so much that i am feeling sick now =( I hope you are feeling better soon.

Lamabanana- Thats great that your husbands back is getting better. I have heard great things about naturopaths

Luey- All the best for Friday.

I got a baby shower invitation in the mail today =( I am feeling okay about it atm but i’m not sure how i will feel when i see her and hear everyone talking about her baby, i don’t think it will be okay, It will be held at 5w &3days after my mc, DH dosn’t understand and says i should go. Well my diet went out the window today, I ate almost a whole bag of Little chocolates since 11.30. According to maybe baby and other symptoms i ovulated yesterday cd14, but then again it said i ovulated about cd8 i dunno if i trust maybe baby though but the other signs seem to show the same thing i guess its the start of the 2ww. I am trying not to obsess about it just to see what happens, since my loss i have spent so much time with DH I haven’t felt this close to him for awhile, everything is usually about the kids but i have been finding lots of time for him lately enjoying movie nights etc, its been really nice. The dr changed my appointment to next week, so still waiting for the genetic test results, I am kind of glad I don’t know that i am ready to know that just yet. This tread has moves so fast its taken me ages to reply to everyone, i hope i haven’t missed anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I'm still lurking here. DS has been sick for the last couple days- on my birthday no less! He woke up yesterday night around 7:30pm and threw up all over his bed, pjs, change table... really anything that he could. DH wasn't home from work yet so I was all on my own to clean it up with DS crying.

Lets see if I can remember what's been going on:

Missy- sorry to hear about you and DP. Take care of yourself

Luey- hope all goes well today.

Angelini- hope you have a great holiday

M2I- I've got a baby shower next weekend that I don't want to go to but I really am obliged to attend. It sucks but at least she's having it on a Sunday at 3pm so I can make an excuse not to stay too long.

FTM- the cost of IVF can be high but I think from their signatures the other ladies also had ICSI which really brings up the cost. A regular round of IVF will probably set you back around $7000-$8000. Your FS might also offer IUIs which are a lot cheaper but not always successful. Having said that my friend got her twins on the first IUI.

Lil- hope you feel better soon.

Lama- I've found after awhile I just stop telling people what's going on in my life because everyone seems to want to put their two cents in. I's glad your DHs back is on the mend and you can start trying again soon!

Okay those are all the posts I can see at the moment. I'm still waiting for AF. Some of my google searches are showing ladies waiting 8-12 weeks for AF post D&C with no apparent reason for the delay *sigh*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CDinOZ - my Gynae/OB said today that he doesn't know when my period will come back. As soon as I get 0 HCG I think I might start vitex. Hopefully yours comes back soon. IT is crazy isn't in, we never normally want AF but after a miss you want 0 HCG and AF.

Mum2ISabel - if you don't want to go don't go. OR just go for a short period. After reading a facebook preg announcements I realise how cruel they are. But on the other hand it does enable me to process it privately. Did you know that if you break chocolate in half all the calories fall out? Also broken biscuits don't count either.... I wish anyway. Monday!!!!

FTM - I had been getting symptoms of PMDD. I ended up going back on a homeopathic dose of my Anti-depressant. It really took the edge off. I am back on the low dose but it is keeping me ticking over.

Lilmuffin - OH NO, murphy's law. Feel better soon.

Me - All done. Doing fine. Hardly any pain. I think he did a scan so I am sure he got all of it. I have an appt in 2 weeks, supposed to be a month but he is going away. I get the results Monday - I have to call his rooms. Everyone I have dealt with has been so lovely and helpful, including my OB. I knew one of the girls in the theatre but it had been years since I had seen her. I can't wait until I can go back and have him deliver my baby.
    Everyone better watch out back home. If someone starts on when I am having another baby they might get a mouthful. Thinking of 'Do you realise how rude that is? IS it really necessary for you to know? Would you like details of my reproductive issues? and/or mind your own F business'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm here lurking

luey - hope you are coping ok hun and your recovery is quick. I also get tired of 'are you pg yet'.... ummm no don't you think I would of told you? grrrr

CD - how long has it been now? 6 weeks seems to be common in this group but I didn't have a D&C...

isabel - it's nice to hear you and your partner have bonded. DH was inititally rather unsupportive but he soon realised how devastated I was and come to his senses.

FTM - I got pg the first cycle of vitex after 54 cycles with DD, and 2 cycles with DS. That's why I was so disappointed this cycle to get a BFN.

Muffin - hope you are feeling better soon to BD

Lama - hope the results come back well from the naturo

AFM - CD 1 today. I was really depressed for a few days but I've dusted myself off and I'm back on the horse. I've noticed that in the 2ww I didn't get the pulling feeling around my ovaries, which I'm thinking is positive given every month I've got it I wasn't pg. I do feel a noticable change though - ovulation on time for the first time in months and very little PMS. I bought another 2 bottles of vitex from the US which should be here in a week. Lurrve ebay, for 120 tabs at the health food store I would pay $40. For 2 bottles of 100, including postage I paid $21

just if any are interested as I know a few of us are taking it
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/390197521...84.m1497.l2649

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, very tired at the end of a long week and still battling this cough/cold thing! You girls are all selling me on the vitex! I might have to give it a try if my cycles are still crazy and we don't get a BFP quickly. Just a quick one tonight as I got distracted by some recent posts and now it's gotten so late already!!

Luey - glad you're doing ok after the op, it's great they can get your results back so quickly. I'm crossing everything for you that it doesn't show up molar!

Hi to everyone else, sorry for the lack of personals!

Finally looks like the bleeding has stopped and actually had some EWCM yesterday. Haven't noticed any today so don't think I'm Oing yet, but looks like my body is thinking about it so hopefully levels are all back to zero and I'm back in action! (Look out DH!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luey i'm glad everything went ok for you with the op, good luck for your results on Monday and i hope evrything will turn up fine.

Del good to see you are back and I hope you are feelink ok. I have my this is your month.

Stretched hope o is just around the corner for you, do you use OPK's? I don't and I have found this cycle has been really hard to pinpoint o, what other methods do you use? Since losing weight I haven't had much o pain so i have been going off cm but haven't had a definitive answer yet.

AFM well I dtd anyway I thought I have waited too long for a stupid runny nose and headache to stop me . I made sure not to kiss DH though because I didn't want to make him sick you know men they act like they are dyeing lol. Also We made an offer on a house last night but... now i have changed my mind I'm not in the good books with DH at the moment as you can imagine but in my defence we have been together 10 years and i change my mind on everything so he should have known .

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilMuffin - do you think you'll change your mind back again? I can be a bit indecisive but when I'm UTD I'm out of control and drive DH mad. I hit the panadol and the cough medicine the other night in the name of luurrrve - it's been too long, I couldn't let my cold stop me!

Tormy - you'll have to get DH's swimmers into training! Hope the vitamins help. I've read anecdotally (probably on here) that they can improve if the fella stops drinking too. Probably never a popular suggestion but I say fair seeing as we need to go without for 9+ months to get our bubs!

Del - great to hear from you and thanks for the link. I love a bargain!

Luey - I'm also over the questions, especially from random people. After a year now since we decided to try for #2 I think I'll be telling people to eff off pretty soon if they don't mind their own.

CDinOz - a friend of mine took 12 weeks for her AF to return after D&C. She's was close to 40 at the time too trying for #2. She got her baby almost right away once the witch returned though so don't stress about it. It does seem strange though to be "wanting" AF, doesn't it? I was soooo excited when it started 6 weeks after d&C (3 weeks after all bleeding stopped).

Mum2Isabel - I know how you feel not wanting to go to the baby shower. I don't know what was going on but for some reason half my friends on facebook had "liked" their friends' birth announcements or put up new baby photos themselves - my newsfeed was like a huggies ad - just too many babies for me to look at/think about right now! A baby shower would be worse though because you're not on your own to just have a cry over it all.

FTM - it sounds like your body is giving you the right run-around! Must be hard when you are so intuitive about so many things to be feeling such uncertainty within yourself. I hope everything starts to settle soon.

Lama - I agree with ignoring what others say. We need to do what's right for ourselves and if what you've been doing haven't been working then your mum should understand the need to try something else!

Missybubble - if you're still getting updates - so sorry to hear about your relationship but it sounds like you were somewhat ready for it. It just must be hard to deal with it all at once though!

Tigger & MARTTC - I've always been astounded at the cost of IVF. It's fortunate that you can get some back from medicare, but it's still so expensive! I'm sure it will be well worth it for you though!! MARTTC - I hope that's a sticky bub you've just had transferred!!!

Nic - I hope the moods on the pill settle soon and you don't undo all your hard work. Sadly I'm back to weight I was 2 years ago now thanks to a few months of nausea/food aversions followed by a few months of comfort eating and then the whole thing again! I'm trying to dig deep and find that motivation somewhere!!

Hi to all the other ladies, I know there are a few still but this thread is very busy at the moment. It's so sad that so many of us find ourselves here and I hope we start to get lots of graduates soon!!