Closed Thread
Page 8 of 149 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I give up. Back to day 1 again. Not going to bother any more as it is just too emotionally draining. Good luck to everyone still trying

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LamaBana82 View Post
    I give up. Back to day 1 again. Not going to bother any more as it is just too emotionally draining. Good luck to everyone still trying

Geez I'm so sorry hun. You sound like me - physically and emotionally defeated. Every CD 1 since the loss I've said to DH that's it, I can't handle keeping on ttc.

AFM - CD 13 and my OPK's are getting fainter Have been testing since CD10 and am positive the surge hasn't happened yet. Getting pre fertile signs, not EWM but still a bit stretchy. Had the surge this time last month. Could just be a later o this month but before the surge the lines got steadily darker last month, not lighter. This blows

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lamabama. I could've said the exact same thing. I feel like it's all too much. Like I'll be the last one on here without a bfp. Everyone's getting them..

Cd 26 today with no signs and a bfn this morning.

Going to fs on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I think what is the most difficult thing is each day is closer to when our Angel was due (edd 7/4/12) & so many people around me are pregnant that it hurts terribly as I am certain everyone here understands.

I am just so exhausted, emotionally that when I don't see those 2 lines I get so upset. This month I was certain everything was timed right, but maybe not. I am starting to think our Angel was a fluke & perhaps there is something wrong :-/

Nevermind I will keep the thread warm long after everyone has got their bfps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    I could have written every word of that Lama Starting to think our oct baby was a fluke too and there is something wrong. While I have 2 kids I also have a history of endo and years of infertility with DD so I'm scared we're going down the same road.

Much love to those with their BFP's, as well of those of us left in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lamabana, Mummy2MissA and Delirium I'm so sorry ladies

This process really does suck

A guy at work today just announced his wife is 11 weeks pregnant. I'm happy for them because last year in August they delivered a still born baby at 22 weeks which was awful for them so I'm hoping they have a healthy happy baby but I must admit when he told me, I felt a twinge of sadness and the feeling hasn't quite left yet.

So on a different note, I did another OPK yesterday and it came up darker than the day before but not quite as dark as the control line. Just a question on ovulation .. does anyone else get major gas and constipation and fairly intense lower abdominal pain while ovulating? Yesterday I had these symptoms and the pain in my abdomen at one point was so sore that I couldn't sit for too long because of the pressure in that area. Today I'm fine so I'm wondering if other's go through this also? Anyways, I'm fairly certain I ovulated .. at least I think I did?

Thanks
    Reviews
    First time mum - those do sound like ovulating signs. I get lower abdominal pains like you described.

Geez what a day. I'm hearing so much pregnancy news on Facebook and it feels like such a kick in the guts, because I would've been announcing my pregnancy at the same time (if I didn't miscarry).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Just after some opinions my last 2 bleeds have been for a single day. Started this morning now I am only spotting, same with last cycle. Hpt was neg this morning. Do you think something could be wrong? Prior to m/c would bleed for approx 4 days with a couple days spotting either side. Up until last cycle it was about 3 days. Would you see a doc or gyno & get checked over?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    That does sound unusually short, especially that this isn't the norm for you. I would see a GP and see what they say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a heads up ladies,
    woolworths online shopping - first response 7-day opk packs are only $20.79 instead of $27.94

And 3 pack of first response hpt's are $13.19 instead of $17.73.