Closed Thread
Page 79 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was an idiot and tested this afternoon - bfn. 11 dpo. Think that says it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    BFN today. Gaaaaah. Hugs all round.
    Nawww sorry Boost .. any chance it was too early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    I was an idiot and tested this afternoon - bfn. 11 dpo. Think that says it all
    You are not an idiot and a BFN at 11dpo does not count you out. Good on you for holding out to 11dpo! You can only count yourself out when AF arrives. Let me know IF that happens. Until then, in my eyes, you're in with a fighting chance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boost and Lovable you are probably too early.

FTM - I will bring many varieties of Timtams, we can even mix them in icecream and do Tim Tam bombs. I know you don't drink but Tim Tams and port is a winner.

Me- Saturday morning. I have to be at the hospital at 0615!!! ARGH. Hopefully first on the emergency list if I don't get bumped. It is at a private hospital so should be ok. DH will hopefully be able to pick me up after and bring me back home. I don't want to stay in town another night. I know you are *supposed* to stay local but I really don't want to. I will go over somehow the day before, just trying to figure out logistics. hopefully I won't be too uncomfortable.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilmuffin - you'd think your sister would be more sympathetic, what an awful thing to say to you

Delirium - I'm sorry about your BFN, hope you have good news when you come back

Nic - no, you aren't being silly, I felt the same way.

Mumofprincess - I really hope you get your BFP very soon.

Lilbub - fingers crossed you don't have to wait too long for that sticky BFP

Tormy - hopefully you guys can catch that little eggy!!

FTM - good to hear you guys had a good time I'll come to your pity party and drink your share of the wine

Angelini, Boost and Lovable - sorry about your BFNs:

Luey - whoa that's early!! All the best, I'm sure you'll be fine

AFM - nothing to report here. I just took a photo of the tattoo I have for bub and thought I'd share it with you guys. It's really really hard to take a photo of your own leg, and it's not that big IRL lol. The writing underneath says:

Mummy and Daddy's angel in heaven's sky
    For you will be missed and just a little sparkle in my eye
    We never met but you will always be my little angel
    Always loved
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Nawww sorry Boost .. any chance it was too early?
    Nope. Just got my Day 21 bloods back. Didn't even ovulate. Oh well. Onwards I say! Just keep swimming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boost so sorry to hear you got a BFN and didn't o, hopefully next month is the lucky one for you

Tormy I hope o is just aroind the corner for you and it happens before your hubby goes away. Just a thought when i first started my thyroid tablets my cycle was a little later than normal and I was told it's because the hormones were trying to regulate, could this be the case for you? I know you said you have long cycles anyway but in time they should shorten with the tablets. Good luck.

Lovable don't lose hope yet the earliest I have gotten a BFP is 12 dpo so it could be too early for you.

FTM the pity party sounds good and I am sorry to hear your having a rough time, sometimes it is so hard to pull ourselves out of a funk and you can't always be happy no one can. I hope you start to feel better soon but in the meantime tim tams sound awesome.

Del Sorry to hear you out this month and a break from bub hub sounds good if that's what you need. Sometimes i take a step back and just read and not post for a bit especially when i have absolutely nothing to contribute and at times it is hard to be supportive when you are feeling crappy. I hope when you are ready to come back you have some good news to share. We will be here when you are ready.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM Bloods are back and they are good my levels are 4. something don't remember the whole thing but I go to the doc today and he will increase my dose. That also means that i am so close to normal range that I can try this month, I am so excited but at the same time super nervous. I think because I wasn't allowed to try for so long that has protected my heart from BFN's and feeling anxious about getting pg. I have promised myself not to get worked up until I am having problems so I will just relax this month haha see how long that lasts. I am on CD 15 today so o should be in the next couple of days . I am hoping it is but I have no signs yet. I go to the FS in July so it would be awesome to go back and say btw I am pg already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I've been awol - been without power for a while thanks to the storms over here. Just waiting for it to get light enough to check out the toll from last night's front!

Sorry for all the BFNs in here this week. I'm keeping everything crossed that it's too early for at least one of you and that second line comes up soon.

FTM - when do you get the results of your latest bloods? Why are they testing the T3/4 for thyroid? With my family history of hashimotos I want to make sure I get everything tested that needs to be so if it starts they don't miss it.

LilMuffin - great news about the TTC again (finally!!). If my body gets into gear and O's soon we might be testing buddies!

Tormy - I hope you O soon too. My cycles went back to crazy after my 1st loss, I think it was more in response to the preg hormones than the loss itself since my preg with DD 'fixed' my cycles. But I totally hear you on the long cycles, so frustrating!

Boost - Hopefully if you didn't O 'on time' for the 21 day test you O'd later (or are going to soon) and you still have a chance to catch the eggy! If you get AF at CD28 without Oing will they do more testing?

Missy - That's an impressive tattoo. I was contemplating getting tattoos for my 2 angels since it's traditional in many cultures to get tattoos for loved ones passed. Since my other tattoos are not typically visible though I would be getting something a lot smaller and out of sight. Plus I couldn't handle people asking me what the tattoos mean and needing to explain.

Luey - I hope the D&C goes smoothly. It's not a very big operation but staying in town that night is a good idea just in case. Have they said how long the tests for molar will take to come back?

Loveable - 11dpo still a bit early for many there's another line ready to appear.

NicM - I can't believe they are still putting it all down to stress. I have sufered huge stress issues through my life, panic attacks, workaholism etc and it never did squat to my cycles! The PCO did - but that could be seen on an ultrasound (and the stress hormones could have influenced that) - I'd be so annoyed if I was still being told it's due to stress. I think it's a smart move trying the pill because then when you get a withdrawl bleed once you go on the sugar pills you can rule out ashermans/adhesions. I'm so sorry your road to TTC again is being such a long one and you are a very patient woman to still be holding it together!

Del - if you're still lurking, my thoughts are with you and very much understand the need for a break.

LilBub - great news that AF came when you thought it would. That's great news that your SIL has a sticky bub after 2 m/c's but can understand that it still hurts. I'm glaring with a scowl at any pregnant bellies at the moment!

Angelini - I'm still shocked that your boss was talking to people about your m/c, just not appropriate and made worse by the fact that it was not-nice things being said!

Big hi to everyone else and looking forward to updates!

AFM - well aside from the storm and throwing myself into work to take my mind off things, it looks like my bleeding may have finally stopped . I have no idea at all when I will O as it's hard to pin down exactly when I m/c'd. DH goes away on the 22nd for 12 days so I'm hoping it happens before then so we're in with a chance. Poor DH, he can't wait to get his leg over! Now I just need this cough/cold thing I've managed to catch to ease off a bit so I can muster up some energy at the end of the day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched - I hope your cold is better too. Mine is improving slowly but I feel like I have died most mornings - sinuses. I improve as the day goes on though. I hope you manage to time things with DH being away. Usually results are about a week or so. I imagine if it is anything hinky he will let me know ASAP. My OB thinks the same as my GP - very unlikely to be molar. Fingers crossed!

LILmuffin - yay your levels are low. Figners crossed for htis month.

Missy - I imagine taking a pic of your leg is difficult. I agree it is impressive. I hope it brings you comfort.

Tormy - fingers crossed for O before your hubby goes away.

Boost - fingers crossed you are still in with a chance

ME- logistics of living in the country! ARGH. we had a plan worked out for the D & C sat am, find out the inlaws are going away so they won't be able to collect and supervise me after the surgery or watch DS. DH can't get away, weather will be dodgy as well. Jsut waiting to hear back if we can change it to Friday. I feel bad as they have arranged Saturday but I didn't realise the inlaws had a life . I need to stop eating!!!! My weight is ballooning. Monday! or even today! Being sick doesn't help!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls been around lurking but not posting.

Boost - sorry to hear you didn't O. How frustrating

Lovable and Angelini sorry to hear you've had BFNs too. They suck!

Luey big for Saturday. Will be thinking of you.

Muffin - good news on your levels hopefully that will yield some very good news soon.

Tormy hope this is your month.

Missy that tatt is a lovely way to remember your bubba.

FTM sorry you've been feeling down, it's a rough old ride.

NicM I think stress is a pile of crap as well, I was SUPER stressed when I fell pg with DS and right through the pregnancy (my ex and I were basically talking about divorce when I fell pg) and it didn't do squat. I think you know your body so if you think the pill is a good idea it probably is.

Del I hope your break gives you some headspace

Stretched I'm glad the bleeding has stopped. I hope you feel better soon. Let's hope the mc journey is over for you now and next time will be a take-home baby. I know how unreal and impossible that seems some days.

Hopefully I got everyone, apologies to anyone I've missed, this thread has been rocketing along.

AFM - just got back from skiing at Perisher and Thredbo for four days with DS which was just fabulous. So great to have a mother/son weekend doing the thing we love best in the whole world. The snow was great for early season and looking forward to another week in Perisher in 3 weeks time.

From a baby-making perspective DH and I weren't in the same country for O this cycle, and won't be next cycle either. I figure it's the universe's way of making us wait for IVF in July. I have to go for a blood test day one of AF (due 18 July) so I'm hoping I'll be back from an overseas trip in time for that day. If not I guess it will be August. Anyway it's been really good to have a forced break from TTC and be able to focus on life and work and DS without having that constant niggle in the background.

for all our June triers, it's been sooo long since we've had a graduate!
    Last edited by tiggerfields; 13-06-2012 at 11:17.