Closed Thread
Page 78 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Thanks hun, same for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD - basically, no and no... have had bloods done and there is nothing in my hormone levels to indicate a reason, they did find a 4cm cyst on my right ovary and that may be a contributing factor, but other than that, all they say is stress, my GP is saying the same. The gyn did suggest the pill however, she wanted me to have progesterone first, and then if the cycle didn't return to normal after the withdrawal bleed then to go back on the pill for a month. Seeing as we aren't trying for a couple of months, I didn't really want to wait that long, also DF doesn't really want me taking medication to bring on AF, he would rather it come back naturally before we try. I can understand his thoughts, and I'm not doing this behind his back or anything, but I figure going back on the pill will help with a few things, like evening out my moods, bring back AF (hopefully) and ensure that we don't accidently get our bfp. As amazingly happy as I would be if we were to get a bfp before we start trying, I am just a bit scared that if I do get one before AF, something will be wrong, and I don't know how I would handle that. am I being silly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del - take it easy, enjoy your break and do something special for yourself. Let's hope there is good news all around when you come back,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNinOZ View Post
    FTM- that was really great advice for Lil. I read it and thought it was a lovely way to look at things. Sorry to sound like FS pusher. I guess from my own experience I really wish DH and I had started TTC much earlier than we did. By the time we decided we were ready things just didn't happen for us. I also had a great GP who did all sorts of tests for me. I also tried an acupuncturist. But in the end it was the FS that made all the difference. If I had pushed to see the FS sooner I think we would be in a different situation now. By that mean worrying about being 36 and TTC again. Hind sight is 20/20.

Del- sorry for the BFN but I'm a firm believer that it's not over until AF shows.

M2I- CD8 does sound a little early for O but I think anything goes after mc. Do you temp at all?

Lil- congrats on selling your house. How's the packing going?

Thormy- nothing wrong with you. I've had a few friends were I feel that way. I would smile, congratulate them and then avoid her for awhile. It's a FB pregnancy announcements that are a killer for me.

Lama- you are not a failure. I think someone a few weeks ago suggest seeing The Great Sperm Race. It's hilarious but it really puts how hard it is to get pregnant into perspective. It's amazing that anyone actually gets pregnant really!

Angelini- have to come in contact with your ex-boss again?

MoP- how are you doing?

Nic- was the psychic good (i.e. would you go to them again)? I'm glad they gave you some hope about getting pregnant. A nun?!

I know there are so many other ladies here but it's getting late and I'm tired. After the races DH went to the Wallabies match so I've had DS on my own tonight. Thankfully he was worn out from a whole day playing with his friend.

Still no AF for me. No idea what's going on. I guess I just wait until the end of the month and go back to the OB if she still doesn't show.
    I'm doing ok at the moment. TTC again this month so think that's getting me thru. If I don't get a bfp in august thou I think I'll be devastated.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Del - So sorry you got a BFN
    I can understand needing to get away from it all. Take all the time you need to heal and hopefully when you come back, you'll have great news to share with us all.
    Also, just thought I'd point out that my naturopath told me that it takes 3 cycles to really get the full benefits of taking Vitex. Give it a bit of time and I'm sure your BFP will follow.

Lama - Hope you're ok even though you have to give this month a rest. I'm sure you'll be back at it next month! Here's lots of healing vibes for DP's back to heal quickly!

Mum2Isabel - Hope you're doing ok and ovulation happens shortly for you!

CD - Hope AF shows soon so you can get back to TTC!

Luey - .. so sorry that you have to have a D&C after you tried so hard to avoid it. I hope it can all happen quickly for you so you can get back on the TTC wagon.

Stretched - So sorry for the kick while you were down. It's all so unfair and I really don't get what all the point to the suffering we have to endure is. and I know you'll get your sticky baby!

Missy - I wish I was one of those "my husband just has to look at me and I'm pregnant" types! My mum literally was like that where she fell pregnant twice on the pill and the other two times straight away and my sister fell pregnant with my niece first go straight off the pill! Of course I had to be different .. I always have been the black sheep of the family! Good luck for next month .. hopefully it's your month.

Lilmuffin - I hope you get the all clear and fall pregnant first go! Wouldn't that be awesome!! I'm just dying to see a BFP in here and I think all of us are worthy of one so doesn't matter to me who gets it. I'll be happy either way

Angelini - Hope you have an awesome holiday and O while you're there!

Lilbub4us - So glad you got your AF and you can move on to TTC next cycle

Tormy - Hope you can ovulate before DH goes overseas.

Mumofprincess - Here's hoping you get your BFP!

Phew! I hope I got everyone and if not, to anyone I missed.

AFM, DH and I had a lovely time away. I had a meltdown and he got me through it but after that we really relaxed and just had fun together. He's so amazing and I am SOOOO lucky to have him!

Where I'm not so lucky at present is with my body. I'm counting the spotting I had two weeks ago as AF and I have religiously for the last God knows how long, ovulated on CD12-13 without fail. I am on CD14 and not even getting a positive on an OPK. Although, I only tested twice this month as I didn't want to obsess as I have been in the past. I tested on CD7 and got a negative too so I guess it may be possible that I ovulated in between CD7 and CD14 but then when I do ovulate I always get pretty intense pain so i know it's happening. My naturopath told me that Vitex helps with symptoms so it's possible to have less pain around ovulation so maybe I didn't even know I ovulated. Ugghhhhh! Seriously this is ridiculous! Listen to me! I sound like a self obsessed freak!!!

All I really know for sure is that .. well .. I don't actually know anything for sure. Wow .. that sux! I haven't done another HPT but will be going for bloods after work today to check HCG and my thyroid T3 and T4. Then next Tuesday, I have my CD21 bloods to check hormones to see if I actually ovulated. DH and I have been baby dancing none the less and trying to take the focus off TTC which hasn't been hard really, considering we don't know what the heck is going on inside me. It's such a different experience for me because for the last 21 years I have had complete control of my cycles knowing exactly when they would arrive as they were clockwork and now suddenly I have no control what so ever with my body and it's really making me sad

Wanna come to my pity party? It's in full swing as we speak!

There's nothing I can do but wait. Seems to be all I do lately. Wait and wait and wait. Well .. at least I have the FS appointment to look forward to next month. Maybe we'll get some answers there as to what's going on with me. My biggest fear is that I suddenly stop ovulating .. is that even possible?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM - What can I bring to the pity party? Wine? craploads of chocolate? I am glad you had a good weekend. I hope you can figure out what is going on with your cycle

Del - take all the time you need

NicM - Hopefully things settle down

Hi to everyone else.

Me- Waiting waiting waiting. I am so sick of it. My GP is waiting to hear back from my OB as to where we go to from here and when. I have waited so long already I just want to know NOW. DH is unlikely to be able to come with me when I have the D & C. A bit sad but just have to suck it up unfortunately. I know he feels bad about it and me whinging about it will jsut make it worse. IT would be awesome if I could have the procedure Saturday but I doubt it. I just want to get TTC again. IT's going to be a long wait for path results.... That will determine everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luey View Post
    FTM - What can I bring to the pity party? Wine? craploads of chocolate? I am glad you had a good weekend. I hope you can figure out what is going on with your cycle
    I don't drink but crap loads of chocolate and cookies and cream ice cream will do me just fine thanks. Throw some tim tams in there and door is wide open for you!

Bummer DH won't be able to come with you for the D&C. If you're in Sydney, I'll come with you and keep you company

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM- Can I join the pity party too? I've tried to be positive and have a good attitude for the last few weeks but all I want to do is start TTC again and I'm so frustrated. God only knows where my cycle is at the moment. So I'll definitely join you for chocolate or Tim Tams (if DH hasn't eaten them all)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD - Come on in and join the pity party!!
    I understand your frustration believe me. All I can suggest is that you get on to bd'ing but do it just for fun. Don't do it to TTC, do it just because it's fun to be intimate with your DH. That's what I'm doing at the moment because really it's all I can do. I have no way of knowing what's happening right now so may as well make the most of it by having a pity party and bd'ing .. when you all go home of course!

It's good you're trying to be positive .. I'm kinda like eff being positive and eff being happy for others and eff eff eff. Yep, not a positive attitude at all, but I figure I'll let myself be this way today and get it out of my system and tomorrow we can work on trying to be positive again, and if not, I may just give myself another eff everything day

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN today. Gaaaaah. Hugs all round.