Closed Thread
Page 77 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched I'm sorry that you were charged extra it really is a kick whilst your down i know exactly how you feel. When I found out bubs had no heartbeat my ob booked an u/s for that day to confirm, when i went to medicare to claim it back i was told that you couldn't claim for both because they happened the same day. I said to the lady that it was because they were trying to confirm my m/c and she said she would look into it for me. I couldn't even be bothered with it I said no to worry i just wanted it to be over. Like you it wasn't about the money it was about the fact that when you least expect it there are constant reminders for us and it hurts. I really am so sorry you are going through this again it breaks my heart.

Luey I am sorry to hear you have to have a D&C where are you having it done? I think it is so important to have caring nurses, i had the most lovely nurse who had actually been through a m/c herself and knew exactly what i was going through it made the whole experience easier. Also please stay even if you can't try at the moment i have been in limbo myself for the last 3 months and everyone here has been very supportive, i need this place to talk about my feelings and I'm sure you need it to.

FTM how are you doing have you done another test?

Missy that made me laugh about our partners just looking at us and we are pregnant. My whole family is like that I am the unusual one that has trouble and no one understands besides my sister who had a m/c with her first bub, but even she is insensitive. I was telling her about how I was feeling about leaving the babies spirit behind and she was laughing her head off saying she is imagining a floating baby following me around. I love my sister but she can be a cow.

Del I have a habit of checking my cx position too and it is heartbreaking when you realise it is low and AF will come. I do it to check for o and when it is close to o time and my cx is low i get really ****y. My DH thinks i'm mad but i am very in tune with my body. Are you going to test again just incase?

AFM well i finally had my blood test and the results will be in next week so I am looking forward to that appt because the doc thinks I will be all set to try again. Sorry it has just been so long and I am super excited can you tell? I will find out right in time for o so i might be in with a chance this month.

I haven't started packing yet but i was talking to DH this morning and he said that i will have to start soon because we have to hand over the keys by the 7th of Sept. Here I was thinking move out date would be then and he pointed out that that is the day the new owners get to move in. Blonde moment haha. So i will have to get a move on, and we have nowhere to live so maybe I should get onto that too. Hopefully I will be pg by then and won't be able to lift anything heavy lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stretched - That is so not fair you had to pay extra. If you want to buy exercise equipment I would look 2nd hand. so many people buy stuff and it ends up gathering dust. Whatever you do buy though, buy a good one 'gym quality' if you can. I have found if the bit of equipment isn't awesome you won't use it so you are wasting your money. Take care. I wish I was closer and we could all go for a walk.

LILmuffin - Packing, yuk! I can understand how you feel about perhaps 'leaving' your babies spirit behind. I liked the idea of buying an angel or something special and taking it with you. I have an angel pandora charm. Buying that was so hard. The woman asked who it was for. I said 'me' and she seemed surprised. Jsut before I walked out she said 'I hope the angel brings you luck'. OMG, nearly burst into tears then and there.

Mum 2 Isabel - it might be too early but you can always 'go for it' anyway. What will be will be.

Delirium - I hope your Cx was just playing tricks on you...

CDinOz - It's so odd, after a loss you jsut want the preg test to show negative and you want your period to come. I hope it comes soon for you.

missybubble - I hate the constant waiting and then the down feeling when you 'know' you aren't knocked up, the hormone drop too is hard. Take care of yourself and treat yourself. I wish I could be one of those women too.

Me - jsut waiting here. Bring on Tuesday when I might know *when* it will happen. I am not unwell and we need to get the right advice and person just incase it is a partial molar. I hope it can wait till next monday or the weekend as that would be more convenient. I will wait and see I guess.... I guess once I have had it done I will have a week wait for pathology too to see where we go to from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    CD - hope you find that absent AF
    luey - really sorry to hear that hun. I count myself lucky I didn't need a D&C. Hope it all goes ok
    Stetched - I know but I couldn't help myself lol Knowing myself so well come from 54 failed cycles for my first That extra cost must have stung both your wallet and your heart. Surely they could have been a bit kinder

Isabel - have you been checked for PCOS? is this a new thing after the loss or the norm?

bubble - you are due the day before me. It sucks doesn't it when you know you're out?

Muffin - hoping your bloods come back all A-OK so you can BD like crazy lol

AFM - another neg today. Oh well what can I do. Thought we had a fighting chance after my cycle had returned to normal from taking vitex

we've held off having DH tested while we gave zinc a go for 2 months. It's obviously failed dismally so off he goes to get a referral. he's dreading it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delirium- Sorry to hear about your neg. Vitex is great its the only thing that makes my cycle anything like what it should be DD2 was concieved after taking it for 3-5 months. I had actually started taking it to even out my cycle i was sick of getting it every 2weeks cycles and thought i will give with go as i had some leftover i got pregnant with my angel D?3. Yes thats how i normally cycle is, it shows when it feels like it and forwver long it wants. I haven't had a cycle after d&c yet its only been 11days since i had my d&c, i am kind of hoping it regulates things.

Missybubble- I hope i dont either, my doctor thinks this for a few reasons, one being that we were together 4 years before our DD1 was concieved, plus family history and my weird cycle. I had tests done but i feel pregnant so i never found out, I though no need to worry about that now. Dr told me i don't have the typical body type for PCOS, usually, i am 57.5kg, I have a friend who has it and she is adverage size, so body shape dosn't aways mean anything, I will wait a few cycles and then maybe go back and get my results if they still have it they were done in 2009.
    Last edited by Mum 2 Isabel; 10-06-2012 at 19:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi gals - goodness, there's so much new! I just wanted to stop in and say that I hope you all have a great week - hubby and I are off to Heron Island in the morning.

Did a stupid test earlier today and a BFN ... no idea when, or even IF, I O'd this month, so I'm not surprised. No clue when AF will come along since it will be the first after d&c. At least the holiday makes the BFN easier to take

And, an evil boss update, I never have to see her again. I would have confronted her about it but it had happened about six weeks ago and I didn't want to get the receptionist in trouble. I trust the receptionist - and a friend I work with heard the boss saying some sh*t about me to the COO as well about the m/c ... whatevs. Never see her again so I'm happy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD - Yes, I would go back, I did already know her, so that made it easier, she used to know mum. I realise that may seem like I wouldn't get a good reading, however mum and here weren't close friends, and I think it made it easier for her to come through. Yeah, a nun, funny hey, apparently I couldn't conform to the strict rules so left lol, sounds like me, I never fit into just one place lol.

Missy - yeah, I'm excited. She did say she saw a boy. I'm not going to tell DF that the bubba we lost could have been a boy, it would break his heart (he has two girls from previous relationships, and desperately want's a boy), but her also saying that there would be one of each made me feel better.

M2I - I haven't heard that about D&C's been used to regulate AF, if that's the case it hasn't worked for me, I had mine Jan 17th and still no AF (I have been back on the pill for the last week though, am hoping that will help get me back on track)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hey girls, I won't be around for a few weeks, taking a break from the hub. Haven't been travelling well the last few days and feeling really depressed so need some headspace.

Good luck to everyone and hope you have some good news for me when I'm back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take all the time you need Del. Hope to see you back soon.

Nic- Was it the GYN who put you on the pill? Have they given you any reason for not having your period? I'm sorry if you mentioned this already and I've forgotten what you wrote.

Angelini- have a great time away

M2I- those are very strange cycles! You poor thing.

Luey- had to look up what a molar and partial molar pregnancy were. What a horrible situation to go through- especially since "Dr Google" seems to think they are very rare. I hope all is well and you get good results back.

Stretched- what horribly insensitive people to charge you more!

Lil- your blood work is all good and you get the go ahead.

to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, it's been a while since I've been on. Got that nasty cold going around and was out of action for two weeks.

So much has happened since I've been gone it's so hard to keep up. So sorry for lack of personals but I will try to catch up soon and do them soon.

AFM - CD2. AF arrived pretty much when I thought it would approx 5 weeks after M/C. DH is keen to get back into TTC this month so once AF is finished we will get back into it. Had a few rough days as SIL has just had a baby I'm extremely happy for her as she has had 2 m/c but just got sad as I wished it was us that got to have a take home baby. We also got the keys to our new house so that has helped keep my mind off things as we have a few things to organise before we get to move in, Carpet, curtains and new furniture plus lots of cleaning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Hey girls, I won't be around for a few weeks, taking a break from the hub. Haven't been travelling well the last few days and feeling really depressed so need some headspace.

Good luck to everyone and hope you have some good news for me when I'm back
    Del, sometimes a break is a good thing. Will be thinking of you. Can't wait to hear some special news from you when you come back

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub