Closed Thread
Page 76 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a bit short of time atm so much to do today. Since having my d&c on the 30th of May, I have been POAS to make sure pregnancy test got down to negative which it has suprisingly quick, at 8days after the procedure, that means hopefully no retained tissue. I have also been doing the maybe baby test as well since the procedure and i got ferns yesterday 9day after to d&c? but surely it would be too early to O? and even if i did i doubt implantation could occur? Will have to wait and see i supose.
    Last edited by Mum 2 Isabel; 09-06-2012 at 22:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I'm thinking about buying a FRER today to use with FMU tomorrow....
    Scrap that, not going to bother. My cm has dried up and my cx is moving down low. Def out this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    del. Don't give up hope just yet!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM- that was really great advice for Lil. I read it and thought it was a lovely way to look at things. Sorry to sound like FS pusher. I guess from my own experience I really wish DH and I had started TTC much earlier than we did. By the time we decided we were ready things just didn't happen for us. I also had a great GP who did all sorts of tests for me. I also tried an acupuncturist. But in the end it was the FS that made all the difference. If I had pushed to see the FS sooner I think we would be in a different situation now. By that mean worrying about being 36 and TTC again. Hind sight is 20/20.

Del- sorry for the BFN but I'm a firm believer that it's not over until AF shows.

M2I- CD8 does sound a little early for O but I think anything goes after mc. Do you temp at all?

Lil- congrats on selling your house. How's the packing going?

Thormy- nothing wrong with you. I've had a few friends were I feel that way. I would smile, congratulate them and then avoid her for awhile. It's a FB pregnancy announcements that are a killer for me.

Lama- you are not a failure. I think someone a few weeks ago suggest seeing The Great Sperm Race. It's hilarious but it really puts how hard it is to get pregnant into perspective. It's amazing that anyone actually gets pregnant really!

Angelini- have to come in contact with your ex-boss again?

MoP- how are you doing?

Nic- was the psychic good (i.e. would you go to them again)? I'm glad they gave you some hope about getting pregnant. A nun?!

I know there are so many other ladies here but it's getting late and I'm tired. After the races DH went to the Wallabies match so I've had DS on my own tonight. Thankfully he was worn out from a whole day playing with his friend.

Still no AF for me. No idea what's going on. I guess I just wait until the end of the month and go back to the OB if she still doesn't show.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Delirium - Fingers crossed for you

Stretched - how are you going?

Lama - Your poor DH back. Surely he could just lie there and think of England . Drug him up plenty prior . LOL

FTM - sounds like a plan for the FS.

Hi to everyone.

AFM - Well I will join the 'woe is me club', right when I was going well and able to move forward I had the postitive on the HPT, Then the postitive blood test remaining around 120. I had a scan today. Definately retained products and the report can't rule out partial molar pregnancy. DAMMIT. IT is unlikely as my levels are so low but needless to say this has added to my stress and bootchiness. I just want to get on and TTC another baby. I am incredibly lucky to have my son but I jsut want one more!!! I was doing so well and now this!!! I have to have a D & C now which I tried to avoid. I am now thinking it was a wasted effort having the misprostal which was not the easiest. Just all very ho hum. I have been eating heaps, chocolate anyone?. I need to get back on track with my diet and exercise and stop talking about it. I figure I will have at least a month ( a year if it is molar) before I can TTC so I need to use that time to get healthy.

It's a public holiday this weekend here so nothing can happen until Tuesday. DOH. I jsut want this sorted asap. It doesn't help we are in the country. I ahve decided to go back to the city to get this sorted which is many many hours away with my previous obstetrician.

Does anyone mind if I still hang around here while I am waiting? I really really want to TTC, my body jsut isn't cooperating.
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 09-06-2012 at 22:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew, okay finally got a few minutes at the computer to reply properly. Sorry if I miss anyone!

CDinOz - Sounds like you had a good day! Wouldn't 20/20 hindsight be great! With DD, I pushed DH to start TTC a bit sooner than he would have ideally liked as I have PCOS but then she happened 1st try! So we knew we wanted a 4 year gap and hoped it would be as easy again. Technically it was - since angelbub1 was conceived 1st try again - but that was a whole year ago now. So of course part of me is kicking myself that we didn't start TTC#2 sooner!

Del - what happened to no CX checking? tsk tsk! Honestly though I am always impressed with how well you can read your body... and likewise amazed that you're not UTD yet since you're obviously DTD at the right time! I hope the witch is kind this month.

Mum2Isabel - It does seem a bit early but post mc/d&c cycles seem to be a bit crazy in general. I did do a bit of googling lately as I was noticing EWCM in with my misscariage bleeding (sorry very TMI) and it seems this is not unusual and does not mean I am ovulating yet. My typical Ov pattern is 2 days of some EWCM and then 1 day of heaps (+OPK on that day).

Lama - I hope you're DH's back is better soon, that's awful timing. At least it means you can just relax through the 2ww and the witch won't be as upsetting as normal.

Tormy - nothing wrong with you. I've now seen too many people announce their pregs and even have their babies now and it's still just as upsetting. For some reason I also find the FB ones the worst!

FTM - you haven't been tempted to do anymore POAS? Or just waiting and getting bloods later this week?

NicM - sounds like you had a great reading and have lots to look forward to. I like the sound of your mum telling someone else to rack off! lol

LilMuffin - I have some new things I have bought during both angel-pregnancies plus loads of boxes of DDs stuff all just waiting. I think because I have DDs stuff it's not too hard to hold on to my angel bubs' "hand-me-downs". I do have some boy stuff though and I suspect i may be left needing to give those away one day, just a hunch though. It took me a while to find it, but after angelbub1 I got a little angel figurine which I keep with my precious things. It's symboloc and only I know why I have it. I'm not sure what I want to do this time.

Angelini - I'd say since you're leaving cos you don't like working with your boss, even if what the receptionist told you is an exageration of what was actually said, it may not be a friendship worth pursuing.

MARTTC - so sorry your lil emby didn't stick. next one's the one!

Boost - hope you're still lurking and things are going ok for you. Thanks for the kind words!

MumofPrincess - I hope you are starting to feel a bit better. It takes time and lots of ups and downs along the way.

Missybubble - I hope you are going well at the moment, are you due for AF/testing this week?

Tigger - you must be on your snow trip now. Hope you're having fun!

AFM - I was holding it together quite well until after my scan on Friday afternoon I went to pay and because I am now no longer pregnant it went through as a pelvic US (not OBst) and an extra $70. Could not handle the kick while I was down at being robbed blind for the 'pleasure' of having it confirmed that my uterus is now empty, and nearly burst into tears right there at the counter! It's not about the $amount, just seemed to symbolise the unfairness of everything surrounding another loss!

I've been able to increase work to 4 days pw til the end of term which, while tiring (especially as I've come down with some cough/cold thing), is good as it stops me from stewing and overthinking everything. Finally down to just spotting and (TMI warning) the same stringy bits I was passing after my D&C, no cramps but the ultrasound did aparently show that there was still some blood clotted waiting to pass. So physically I can handle more work again.

It's been such a different experience this time to my missed-miscarriage. I think I was just in shock for about a month last time it was so unexpected. This time, due to the bleeding, slow rising levels and measuring so far behind, the baby not making it has been a possibility from the start. I am just hoping that, since both my miscarriages have been so different to each other, that this is not a trend and our sticky baby is not far away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luey - I missed you as I must have been typing while you posted! That's a s%it about needing a D&C. I hope the testing comes back afterwards that it was not molar and you can start TTC again soon. Ugh, after a year of TTC including 2 losses I'm now 9 kilos heavier than I was 12 months ago! I had already pulled out some maternity pants but now I'm not preg anymore I had to go and buy some 'fat clothes' today, sob... I told DH yesterday that my 1st paypacket from all the extra days I'm doing is going on an exercise bike!

Thanks
    Reviews
    cdninoz - I didn't have much time before and missed something out, It was 8days after to d&c to got my BFN, late in the day on 9day is when i got maybe baby ferns, 10days after d&C today and showing signs of O but i still think its too early. Acording to google a normal person O's 14days before a period lol that would make me ovulate the first day of my period or so which i doubt stupid body is all over the place. I read somewhere that a d&c as a last resort can be used to regulate cycles....i am hoping it fixes this. My normal cycles i can go anywhere from getting them every 2 weeks to every 6 weeks, sometimes its longer which makes ttc hard. The last 3 cycles i had I was getting my periods every 2 weeks with 5days of bleeding 2 cycles in a row of that and then my last one before i concieved was 2week +4days with 9days of that bleeding, i am suprised i even got pregnant then, so who knows when i ovulate on a normal cycle let alone after a d&C. Which i find frustrating. I have never done temping, maybe i should i hadn't thought of that. I'm just going to see how this cycle gos this month and maybe next cycle start tempting, having said that, easier said then done... i am trying not to get too obsessed with the ttc, maybe then i won't be as disappointed when AF shows up? Playdates are great, about the only time i can get dd to sleep during the day is if we have one, i hope DS was good for you tonight, i bet he will sleep well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched- I can not believe they charged you extra, thats so unfair. I dunno i am so confused about when O would occur, i have been checking out Dr google. my cycle is weird always has been extremely irregular, (Dr suspects PCOS) af can be anything from every 2weeks to 6 weeks sometimes longer its all over the place. My last 3 cycles were 2 weeks long with 5of that bleeding and then the same the next cycle, i thought yes atleast i have a pattern, and then the one after that was 2weeks and 4days with 9days of that bleeding....I am very suprised i even fell pregnant to be honest with such a short cycle, as google says, O should happen 14days before your period so that would be cd1first day of Af which i doubt. So i have no idea when i would exspect to O even on a regular cycle, or when i would exspect my period if d&c is cd1 then i could exspect it anytime from cd14 maybe? I read on Dr google that a d&c is sometimes used as a last resort for making your cycle normal hopeful thats what happens.
    Last edited by Mum 2 Isabel; 09-06-2012 at 23:48.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys, as others have said this thread has moved so quickly lately! There's a few of us now, we need a roll call or something lol.

Mumofprincess - I'm so sorry for your loss.

MARTTC - I'm sorry, that sucks Hopefully the 3rd time is lucky as you said, fingers crossed!

FTM - sorry your body is giving you a hard time lately At least you have a plan of attack now with your GP. And I completely sympathise with everyone else's pregnancies being in your face and how much that sucks. You feel left out and it's awful, really does make you want to throw a hissy fit at the world! On the flipside though, I saw a post on mine from a girl who can't get pregnant unless she does IVF, which they can't afford. She's a year older than me (27 this year). I just didn't know what to say to her, the poor thing.
    Enjoy your break with DH

Angelini - wow, that's horrible! I can't believe anyone could be so rude

Tormy - fingers crossed you ovulate soon

Lama - that sucks about DP. If not this month, then hopefully July is your month

LilMuffin - congrats on selling the house, that's awesome, I know how much it sucks trying to sell one. I understand your feelings about bub's room but agree with FTM, your bub will always be with you

Nic - that's awesome to know there are bubs waiting for you

Delirium - I'm sorry for the BFN

CD - I hope for the sake of your sanity, AF comes back soon.

Luey - I'm sorry you have to have a D&C, hope you have a speedy recovery from it

Stretched - they charged you extra, omg that is so insensitive! I would have burst into tears right there if I was you. Then again I tend not to care what people think of me lol. Big big hugs to you.

Mum2Isabel - I hope for your sake you don't have PCOS Back in 2010, when I was 24, I hadn't had AF for over a year and had to have an ultrasound to see what was up, and apparently I had 'slightly polycystic ovaries' - this was due to me being super super skinny at the time. The lady showed me where the follicles had come out but not gone where they were supposed to, and I asked if it could make it harder to fall pregnant and she said it could...now I'm 25-30kg heavier (!!) and I wonder if it could still affect me, even though I've had normal AF for a year (except for being pregnant). I was still super skinny when AF just came back on its own - but I'd finally left my ex a week earlier, so it probably had something to do with that...

AFM - (even though the last paragraph was about me!) AF is due on Wed. I know I'm not pregnant, so it's back to TTC next month *sigh* Why can't we all be those women who are like, "Oh, my partner/fiancé/husband just LOOKS at me and I'm pregnant, lol!!" Not fair.

Hi to anyone I may have missed (so many posts to catch up on!!)