I'm a bit short of time atm so much to do today. Since having my d&c on the 30th of May, I have been POAS to make sure pregnancy test got down to negative which it has suprisingly quick, at 8days after the procedure, that means hopefully no retained tissue. I have also been doing the maybe baby test as well since the procedure and i got ferns yesterday 9day after to d&c? but surely it would be too early to O? and even if i did i doubt implantation could occur? Will have to wait and see i supose.