Closed Thread
Page 75 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You may not realise it FTM but you have done alot by just saying all those things. It is really hard but I am going to try and pack up that room this weekend, i don't want to leave all the packing to the last minute and because we don't use that room it is probably the best place to start. I will most likely take evrything to the next house with me because I think if I make a decision now it will be too emotional. Thanks again FTM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    You may not realise it FTM but you have done alot by just saying all those things. It is really hard but I am going to try and pack up that room this weekend, i don't want to leave all the packing to the last minute and because we don't use that room it is probably the best place to start. I will most likely take evrything to the next house with me because I think if I make a decision now it will be too emotional. Thanks again FTM.
    Sounds like a great idea. Take it to the new house and then decide from there what you do. You'll see that a fresh start is just what you need to help you to move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just heard that someone who had a baby in November last year is now pregnant again with baby number 4 ... how is that fair when so many of us want just to have our first baby at the very least? Is it bad that I can't be happy for this person? This really sux!!! I want to cry and throw the biggest tantrum and break lots of things!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I just heard that someone who had a baby in November last year is now pregnant again with baby number 4 ... how is that fair when so many of us want just to have our first baby at the very least? Is it bad that I can't be happy for this person? This really sux!!! I want to cry and throw the biggest tantrum and break lots of things!!!
    It really isn't fair. Not when so many of us are still trying. I honestly hate hearing pregnancy announcements, makes me feel like a failure!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Well held out to 10 DPO to test.... BFN...again feeling really depressed today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Well held out to 10 DPO to test.... BFN...again feeling really depressed today
    Oh del, don't give up hope yet! You know what they say...... It's not over till af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Yeah I know... just feeling woe is me atm. So sick of this. I really thought this could have been our month. I have a stomach bug today and yesterday I had lots of cramping and I thought hmmm implantation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Yeah I know... just feeling woe is me atm. So sick of this. I really thought this could have been our month. I have a stomach bug today and yesterday I had lots of cramping and I thought hmmm implantation?
    Could still be! I have everything crossed for you
    We aren't trying this month because of dps back. So I am sending my baby thoughts out there for you
    :babydust:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I'm thinking about buying a FRER today to use with FMU tomorrow....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del, remember it's not over til the witch arrives! My BFPs don't seem to come up til 11-12dpo and that'w with FRER. I'm still crossing everything for you!