Closed Thread
Page 73 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Tormy and Angelini. I wish I could cry on outside. I'm the same, not sure how I'll go TTC but I'll see how I go too.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched, I'm so sorry hun

Thanks for the well wishes, I am dosing up on panadol and trying to drink as much water as I can but there is only so much I can drink. I feel like I'm being a whinging so and so, feeling miserable and sorry for myself. DF is being a typical male and not taking any notice. The sooner it's over with the better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stretched- so sorry hun. I was really hoping your bean would be super sticky Im still just lurking at the moment, but had to come in and say something. Hug x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    Doc rang and hcg down to 44 so this one's gone for sure now. Still bleeding but has been bit less the last 2 days so hopefully scan on Friday arvo shows mc has been complete. It might sound weird but i'd hope to try again asap as i feel like this bubby is hanging around waiting for us to make it a healthy body.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub
    Stretched - so sorry you have to go through this again!! As if once isn't bad enough :-(
    I know what you mean about wanting it to be complete so you can move onto the next stage.... Thinking if you & fingers crossed it's a complete x

Asf: I got a bfn from my second transfer - was pretty guttered but staying positive for my last embryo - 3rd time lucky!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow this thread is hard to keep up!

Here goes ...

Nic - Hope you're feeling better today. The flu can suck I know, so I hope you are resting and taking care of yourself

Missy - Hope your vomiting passed and I hope DP is feeling better too

Stretched - II'm sorry doesn't cut it but I truly am so sorry you're going through this. I am so sick of so many of us great ladies suffering at the hands of wanting a baby. Hardly seems fair ..
    I wish you the best of luck moving on from this and here's hoping the next one sticks and grows into a healthy beautiful bub

Del - I have every part of my body that I can cros, crossed for you! Apart from my own BFP, nothing would make me happier than any of you gorgeous ladies getting yours! I hope you can start us off

Lama - I sure hope you catch that eggy this month! So glad the naturopath is working out and you're already seeing results. I love my naturoapth for the changes in me after only 2 months!

Mumofprincess - I'm so sorry for your loss So many losses are simply not fair and I hope you get the answers you need soon. I've thankfully only had the one missed miscarriage so I'm not sure what tests can be run but hopefully one of the other ladies can on here can help you with that.

Boost - I hope you're doing ok and so glad you popped in

CD - So sorry for your BFN but there's still hope

Marttc - Nawww so so sorry you got a BFN .. third time seems to be the charm so here's hoping your third contains your much wanted bubba!

AFM, I went to the GP last night and he was so wonderful as always. For the ladies who know all about thyroid readings, my TSH was 2.4 I think. Smack bam in the middle range. Is this still ok for TTC? I told him that I had read that it has to be below 2 but GP assured me that there is no medical evidence to support that theroy. As long as it's within the normal range it's all good. Just to ease my mind though he has ordered a T3 and T4 test. Now, because of the constant peeing and the heaviness in my lower abdomen, we did a urine test and it came back with slightly elevated leukocytes. I've always had high leukocytes readings so GP is not too concerned but he's put me on antibiotics as a precaution just in case I am carrying a urine/bladder infection. He's still convinced I am pregnant so has also ordered another HCG test that i have to do next week if AF still doesn't show up. I think he's crazy. I 'm starting to think that those 3 days of spotting was maybe a poor excuse of AF. I did a pregnanacy test at the GP last night too and that came up negative like I knew it would so we'll see what the second blood test holds. All my other levels of vitamins and minerals etc, are spot on. He's very happy with my readings so the naturopath is definitely working her magic on me considering I was deficient in pretty much everything when I started going to her. I also have a hormone blood test to do on CD21 so we'll see what comes from that too. My doctor and I have made an agreement that if AF doesn't show and next bloods are negative, we'll move on to an internal ultrasound to make sure everything is normal there. I'm happy because at least we have a plan of attack.

Last night I was being a sticky beak through facebook. I came across someone I once dated who recently got married which is cool but then I saw the ultrasound photo of their unborn baby as his profile picture. They are due right around when I would have been due which is this September. It literally broke my heart. I cried and I mean great big sobs that left me breathless. That would have have been me. That should have been me. I would have been 26 weeks yesterday. My heart broke last night and I really feel like I can't do this anymore. I don't want to want something so bad that I have no control over. I don't know how to stop wanting it so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BIG FTM. I really do understand how you feel. It is heart wrenching. I can't tell you the number of times I would just cry uncontrollably because someone else got their BFP before me. I'm glad you've got a plan of attack but I'm still thinking you need to see a FS and not just your GP. My OB is also a FS and he was the one who told me my thyroid needs to be 2 or less. Each doctor is very different in their thinking so you do need to be happy with them. Has you DH been checked out?

This thread is moving very quickly. It's three pages on since I posted yesterday. So I'm going to try and remember everyone.

Angelini- I have my for you this month.

Nic- I hope you feel better soon. There is nothing worse than the flu. Also thanks for the info about thyroid levels.

Missy- I hope you feel better soon. I hate being sick- okay silly comment because who really does like to be sick!

Stretched- I'm so sorry this one didn't work out

Del- way to go! You are a better woman than I am for holding out.

Luey- Have a great time tonight! Hopefully this is your month.

Lama- this is probably the only place you can talk about cm and AF without getting funny looks. Feel free to talk about anything! It does sound like the naturopath is helping.

MoP- I'm so sorry for your losses. This is a great supportive thread. My only advice is to get a referral to a FS. Listen to me, sounds like I'm a FS pusher. Seriously though, this is what they do and they may have some more accurate answers for you or be able to send you for more specific tests.

Thormy- Good luck this month. I've got my for you.

Boost-

Mart- I'm sorry no.2 didn't take . This is going to sound weird but when you go for no.3 eat lots of pineapple (especially the core). Apparently there is a chemical that assist with implantation. I also sat my behind down on the lounge for 2 days after the transfer and hardly moved. That's my "crazy old wives tale" for the day.

Kyls- I hope you're still out there and doing alright

Did I miss anyone? If I did I'm really sorry.

AFM- thanks for all the supportive comments. Maybe I did just O very late. I have no idea anymore. I've given up trying to figure out my body this cycle. I might try temping next cycle to see if I still O on CD 17 like I used to. I am getting a few cramps today right where I know I have a fibroid. Not sure if that's good or bad. The fibroid does not impair fertility it's just annoying when I was pregnant with DS and he kept kicking it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies, I think I am on the tail end of it, starting to feel better today.

CD - You have me confused with another of the awesome ladies in here, I have no idea on thyroid stuff, so that wasn't me

FTM - I hope you get some answers soon, I too still have the pressure feeling low down, and am peeing more than normal, but my tests all came back clear, so I have no idea on that. your doc is right though.

MARTTC - sorry your 2nd didn't take, for the 3rd

AFM Today seems to be going really quickly, I had an interview for a temp agency at 10:30 and got out at 12:30, couldn't believe it... I have a paid induction day next week then I'm on their books, so I get some casual work out of it.

I'm going to see a psychic today, I am hoping to get some answers, and maybe a message from mum, I just can't believe it has almost been a year since she passed, I'm starting to freak out now already.

I hope everyone is having a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    This forum moves to fast its hard to keep up.

Stretched- I’m sorry

Lamabana82 – Hopefully you get a normal cycle this time, i know how frustrating that can be, the only time i have anywhere close to a normal cycle is when i take Vitex Castus. What natural things have they given you for that?

Mumofprincess- sorry to hear about your loss. I know how you feel, its been 8days since we said goodbye, some days i am okay other days i cry alot, sometimes on the inside other times on the outside. I dunno what to suggest I had a day out got my hair cut bought some new clothes and some other stuff................that i really didn’t need, and had dinner and a movie with hubby, it helped a little. I just try to keep myself busy. We have started ttc again also. Good luck at the doctors tomorrow.

Nicm – I hope you are feeling better soon

FTM- I know how you feel its hard seeing that, i am staying away from Facebook for that reason. There are 5 people on my facebook that are pregnant atm and i am sick of seeing the updates scans etc, I am happy for them but i just can’t keep seeing that all the time. I get annoyed especially the one that didn’t even want her baby it annoys me, i would give anything to have mine back, maybe its a good that i stay off facebook............ i spend too much time on facebook anyway.

Its been 8 days since my D&C today, i bought 40 pregnancy tests the cheap ebay ones as i thought it would tak a long time for HCG to drop, well with 40 test sitting there i have given into temptation and have done 2 tests one this morning, and got a very very light BFP and this afternoon a BFN, so my HCG must be going down, i never thought i would be happy to see a negative. So i guess i should get AF in 4 weeks, maybe maybe not, i dunno i never have a regular cycle anyway? But if they have not arrived i suppose i will test then maybe and ? Its 8days until we get out genetic testing back =( i am really dreading the appointment I am looking foward to finding out why this happened but in some ways i don’t want to know. Still trying to decide if i want to know the gender i do but i don’t, if that makes any sence.

Sorry to anyone i have missed i hope everyone is having a good day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry Nic. So many lovely ladies on this thread. I just can't keep track anymore. I'll have to look back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD - Its OK, it's hard to keep up in here

Mum 2 Isabel - I am starting to feel better thank you
    I had my D&C 20 weeks ago after finding out my baby only measured 6 weeks, I was due to be 10 weeks in. I still cry inside and out, I still ask myself what I did wrong, even though people assure me that it would have been nothing I did. DF doesn't like to bring it up because he hates to see me upset and he knows I blame myself, but he keeps telling me it wasn't my fault, that these things just happen. I guess what I am trying to say is there is no time frame for grief, everyone is different. I felt it hard too that I had lost mum 6 months before I found out I had m/c'd and it was really hard for me to go through that without her here.

AFM - day three of taking the pill again, and I still have that pressure feeling low in my abdo. I also have slight cramping today, Like I would get before/with AF which is really weird. I thought too that my moods might stabalise a bit being back on the pill, maybe I just need to give it more time, but they are all over the place more than ever today... Maybe it's also because of the psychic reading this arvo.... eeek