Closed Thread
Page 72 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Doc rang and hcg down to 44 so this one's gone for sure now. Still bleeding but has been bit less the last 2 days so hopefully scan on Friday arvo shows mc has been complete. It might sound weird but i'd hope to try again asap as i feel like this bubby is hanging around waiting for us to make it a healthy body.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry Stretched Next time has to be the charm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    hey everyone sorry for the lack of personals as there are so many lol

not much happening here DPO 7 still pretty calm and not planning to test until at least sat but I'm trying to hold out until tues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear it, stretched. I understand wanting to try again right away you need to do what's right for both of you and if you're ready, then you're ready

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Oh dear I just saw your post stretched I'm so sorry hun a million hugs for you. I can understand the need to try again, we tried the month after the loss. There is a sticky baby waiting for you, I just know it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Oh stretched I am so sorry

Will pop back later for more personals

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub
    Last edited by Me&Smooches; 06-06-2012 at 20:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched - big hugs. I know what you mean. Take care

Delirium - hang in there, Tuesday isn't far away

missybubble and Nic M - feel better soon. I have a cold and have been taking all kinds of drugs to help it. I have a big few days planned so can't be sick

Lilmuffin - Thanks. As soon as I have answers it will be good. I hope something happens before then though. But DH and I do have a big evening planned fri night and a night at a hotel in the City. DS is being watched by grandparents

CDinOz - for the BFN. On the bright side at least the HCG is out of your system. Next month is the month

angelini - do you know what your HCG is? Until it has 'zeroed' you won't ovulate. That is my predicament at the moment. I am still at around 110-120ish. I have to have an u/s to see if there is anything there. I didn't have a D& C and really want to avoid one if I can. May not be able to though

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    WOW I can't believe how fast this thread moves somedays, it is so hard to keep up!!

CD- sorry about your bfn don't give up hope though, could just be too early

FTM- sure does sound confusing about the MIA AF. I hope you get some answers when you see the GP, I think I would be asking for any test possible. next month is your month

Nic- hope you start to feel better soon, there is nothing worse than being sick with a cold/flu

Del- good on you for not testing yet! I know its hard. Every month I say I am not going to test unless AF is actually late but still end up testing the day before anyway *sigh* will we ever learn not to put ourselves through so much heartache!

Mum 2 Isabel- sorry you find yourself here, I hope your stay here is short I hope your hcg drops quickly. Mine was only 4892 at 9 weeks (natural m/c) so I was probably doomed from the start. AF came back 5 weeks and 1 day later.

Angelini- it an IB! test next week!

Hi to everyone I missed

AFM- CD12 today and had some watery cm this morning -ahhh TMI but we're all friends right! Mind you I don't even talk about my cm with my closest girlfriends IRL!! Here's hoping for a "normal" cycle this time and not another week late AF! I am still on all the pills from the naturo and go back to see her in 2 weeks, I have noticed I am not so tired/over emotional as I normally am just before O and AF the smallest things bring me to tears! So something must be working. We have just started planning a big holiday o/s next March, hopefully to Malaysia for the F1's (yes we are rev heads!) so will have to start working on timing now if we do get UTD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope I'm in the right thread. I had a chemical pregnancy and bled on Sunday. I cried a little Monday after Dr but then I've been fine...until tonite. I feel like I'm crying uncontrollably...on the inside! Nothing will come out and I feel really down. No motivation. We are going to TTC this month but I've had 2 miscarriages before this and they are taking there toll. I have Dr tomorrow as she wants to start doing tests. Anyone have any advice?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry, MoP. I don't have any suggestions but wanted to send you hugs. I went through crying on the inside, outside, inside again ... I say cry a such as you need to and don't feel bad for it. You meed to get it out.

The ladies here are so great and have been through the same things so hopefully someone will have some suggestions.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub