Closed Thread
Page 71 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just had bright red blood in clear cm when I wiped ... never happened before. I guess AF is on her way early?

Good night lovelies, I'm off to try and sleep this cold away!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    angelini- sleep well

tormy - hi

mum2isabel - welcome, I am sorry you are here but hopefully only a short time. whatever you decide is ok. I had a loss 7weeks ago and thought I was fine and feeling great but recent events has made me grieve a bit again. It takes time. Take care xx

CD - YAY that your level is great. Thanks. the weird thing was that I thought I was 'fine'. I think the stress of it all and not knowing is getting to me too.

Stretched - I hope the results are back soon for you

I have a scan booked in for Saturday morning. Will see then I guess if they can see anything and go from there. Feeling heaps better. I think the stress of not knowing and frustration is getting to me. Had a big night - lots of drinks. Off to bed now zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks
    Reviews
    tigger - yep, the waiting sucks, so much so I'm over it, started back on the pill today, going to try that for a month. it breaks my heart to be doing it, but I have to do something.

Question for those of you who did have a D&C, how long did you bleed for after it? I only had bleeding straight after the procedure then nothing since, is that normal? Am hoping this month on the pill will kick things into gear (even though my gp said it wont, i've done it without him knowing)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic- I had no bleeding after my D&C. I was a bit concerned but the OB said it was fine. Others on BH also reassured me they had the same experience. I did have one day of bright red bleeding 10 days after which was weird but it stopped after a couple hours and the next day was nothing.

So I cracked and POAS- BFN for me. I knew it was wishful thinking. I suppose my consolation prize is having a few drinks at the races. Maybe the symptoms are just because AF is really late for me- even though I know it can take 6 weeks after a mc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nic - I bled on the day of the procedure and spotted for about three days afterwards but only when I wiped and then it was all over. I too have heard of many women who didn't bleed and many who have so I think anything goes with a D&C.

Stretched - Thanks for the reassuring words but I seriously am thinking that maybe I am a little insane!

Sorry for the lack of personals but hope the rest of you ladies are doing ok

Well I have an appointment with my GP today so any suggestions on what testing I should be asking for? I'm really concerned about the missed AF
    I'm also concerned about the constant peeing and the heaviness feeling down below so I'm thinking maybe it could be a UTI?

Also I can't remember who asked about the veiny boobs, sorry, but as of late, my boobs have started looking like the map of outback Australia. As we know I'm not pregnant, I have no idea what is causing it. I only noticed it about 5 days ago and it's much more prominent when I get out of the shower. After showers it dies down some but it's still there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM I am so sorry it was neg for you i really thought this was your month . As for tests there is only so much a GP can do but I would ask for all the blood workup possible so if I remember for me it was thyroid, vitamin levels, antibodies, full blood count so that's red cells, white cells and platelets, HIV, Rubella virus antibodies, hormone levels ie. testosterone, oestrogen and progesterone, glucose incase of diebetes, STD's and i think that's all i had done through the GP. Obviously some of those don't effect fertility but i would suggest having them done, I knew I wouldn't have an STD or HIV but i still had the test because it's all part of the blood workup. Through the FS I see he has ordered additional tests thet only a FS can order. Also you can ask for a referal for an u/s to check everything I had one and it gave me so much piece of mind that everything was ok. If you haven't had a pap smear recently I would have one now also. Good luck at the doctors today and again i'm sorry this wasn't your month

Stretched I hope your blood test sheds some more light on what's going on, I am a Google addict aswell especially when I am worried about something i want to know if anyone else has gone through it. Are you still bleeding or has it stopped?

CD I am sorry it's a BFN for you it is so hard seeing a neg isn't it? I hope you have fun at the races and can relax and have a few drinks.

Nic i bled for 3 weeks after my D&C and i thought it would never stop but it eventually did and I got AF 2 weeks later, so it was long enough for me to go on my holiday and then once i came back AF was a reminder that i was not pregnant anymore. It was really ahrd for me becuase i was happy whilst i was away and then as soon as we got back to Melb I was a mess again. I hope you going on the pill helps and you will re boot your body and AF will come back.

Luey you probably feel like it will never end you poor thing I really feel for you. I hope on Sat they will be able to give you some answers.

Angelini it could be implantation bleeding, i had bright red blood when I was pg with my angel baby 4 days before AF was due. The doc said it is not always brown and we did HCg test and they were really good, up until the 11w6d mark when obviously it didn't work out but i don't think the bleed had anything to do with that. I hope it is the same for you, when are you due?

Mum2isabel Welcome and I am sorry to see you here, i hope your stay is a short one.

Hello to anyone else I have missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had no bleeding the day after my d&c but started again two days after and the cramping was so bad that my husband had to support me as we left the shop, help me into the car and help me into bed. One day of that with medium bleeding and a week of light bleeding.

Lucky me, not only did I have two weeks thinking I might have an ectopic or miscarriage any minute, I had a d&c and then miscarriage cramps without the bleeding. But I'm not bitter ...

I don't know when I'm due since d&c was only 4 weeks ago. I'm trying not to think too much about it but it's hard!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    FTM I am so sorry it was neg for you i really thought this was your month . As for tests there is only so much a GP can do but I would ask for all the blood workup possible so if I remember for me it was thyroid, vitamin levels, antibodies, full blood count so that's red cells, white cells and platelets, HIV, Rubella virus antibodies, hormone levels ie. testosterone, oestrogen and progesterone, glucose incase of diebetes, STD's and i think that's all i had done through the GP. Obviously some of those don't effect fertility but i would suggest having them done, I knew I wouldn't have an STD or HIV but i still had the test because it's all part of the blood workup. Through the FS I see he has ordered additional tests thet only a FS can order. Also you can ask for a referal for an u/s to check everything I had one and it gave me so much piece of mind that everything was ok. If you haven't had a pap smear recently I would have one now also. Good luck at the doctors today and again i'm sorry this wasn't your month
    Nawww thanks Lilmuffin!

I had my thyroid and a whole bunch of vitamins and minerals done yesterday because I need to check the levels because of all of the pills my naturopath has me on so thankfully that one is done and I already know I have thryoid antibodies. I recently did all the STD's, HIV and glucose when i was pregnant earlier this year and they were all clear. I guess that leaves the hormones which I have a referral for to do on CD3 and CD21. I was going to do it this cycle but seeing as I didn't get AF I thought I would wait but seeing as AF never showed I am now treating the first day of spotting as CD1 and so will get the hormones tested on Tuesday 19th being CD21.

Thanks for taking the time to let me know all of that. I'll let you all know what happens with the GP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies, I just wasn't sure if I was meant to have had any or not....

I think this month is going to be the slowest month out, I sure hope I get AF after it though.

Still in bed here, this flu is a doosy, can't wait to feel normal again

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelini - hope it was IB, wouldn't that be awesome

Nic - I bled for a week and a half after my D&C, the gyno seemed quite surprised by that. My AF goes for 7 days normally though so I wasn't surprised. I hope you get some answers.

CD - I'm sorry for the BFN

FTM - I hope you get some answers too.

AFM - I've been so sick today, threw up all morning and then slept the afternoon away. I'm 99% sure it's not what you're thinking as DP has it too, he also has a cold though. I feel ok now but don't want to eat anything just in case! Dare I say it, even if I was preg it'd be too early for me to be sick I think as I'm pretty sure I only O'd last week. I don't do any sort of tracking really, just note the date of when I get AF and my cycles are usually dead on 28 days.

Hi and big hugs to everyone else