Closed Thread
Page 7 of 149 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Wow congrats to all those with BFP's

Looks like it's just tigger, Stretched, Lama and I from the long termers now

CD 12 here and extremely faint OPK's still last month they were much darker a day before the surge. Starting to think I may not o this month at all....
    Last edited by delirium; 21-03-2012 at 18:38.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    I just got a BFP!!! Oh I really hope that this time everything goes smoothly and that in 9 months we have a little baby to hold - I am very nervous as you would expect but trying to keep positive - Please keep everything crossed for me
    xox
    Just crashing to say YAY Cherished!! Congrats on your BFP hun! I've been keeping an eye out for you... Hoping and praying with all my heart that this is your sticky take home bubba xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all with the BFP's

I'm still in limbo here, too scared to take a home test as each negative I get I feel like I have wasted the test. I go to women's heath on Monday following my d&c 10 weeks after I had it, still no sign of AF except for a couple of days where I had a very light pinkish tinge on the toilet paper (and they were a few days apart). One of the things confusing me so much is how tender my boobs are together with the over emotional state I have been in for the last few weeks yet when I did have the blood test my hcg was less than 3. Am wondering if I should at least get a blood test done so that women's health have another one to look at. Does anyone have any idea's as to what could be going on with me? It was my first pregnancy so first m/c

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations to Cherished, Cheeky and Tam! Wow!! I hope you all have a nice 'borning' 9 months ahead until your healthy bubs enter this world.

And everything crossed for Lama to join you all with a BFP soon too!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (21-03-2012),Tamtam  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tamtam - Yayyyyyyy for you!!! Congrats on your BFP!!
    I've been following your story and you've replied to a few of my threads so I am thrilled to hear your are pregnant! Wishing you a very sticky healthy bub!

tiggerfields - Thank you for your kind words. Here's hoping we make a sticky healthy bub too

NicM - So sorry to hear you're still in limbo. I have no idea why this is happening to you but I'm hoping you're being monitored by your GP? have you asked him/her what could be going on? I've heard it can take months to get your body back to normal but I know that's no consolation. I'm sorry I can't help but keep us posted on what you find out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Cheeky and Tam!!!!

Any news Lama??

Thanks for the congrats girls, Its good to have support from people who know and understand the heartache we have been through. I hope there is more BFPs just around the corner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks ladies.
    As cherished said.... Hoping you all get some positive baby vibes soon. Thank you for all the support you've given me over the last months. You are a wonderful thoughtful bunch. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!! Just crashing to send my Congrats!!!! Cherished cheeky and tamtam!!!!! Fabulous news well done girls!!

Good Luck to everyone else...won't be long!!

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - I rang my GP's today to ask for a blood test, told the receptionist and she is going to ask the GP if there are any other tests I should have, I think once she has spoken to him he may ask me to come in, otherwise he's just going to leave it for Women's health to work out. It's just so frustrating, I know they may see this a bit and it could be normal, but it's not normal for me and I don't understand it and hate this feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic, I hear your frustration so great big to help you through.
    Demand to get answers and don't give up until someone takes you seriousl. Might be a good idea to maybe look into going to an gyno .. ?