Closed Thread
Page 69 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in real quickly to say FMT. I've got my fx for a BFP for you.

Angelini- I never got the blue veins but my sister did. Depends on the person I guess

Nic- sorry about the negative results

Loveable- welcome back from your trip. Hope you had a good time- despite AF finding you on your flight. Nothing worse than trying to deal with pads and tampons in those tiny bathrooms.

I've been trying to keep my mind off the whole TTC thing today by writing a selection criteria for a part-time job I would love to have. I hate writing selection criteria I've decided but it has kept me busy.

I'll do a few more personals tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm 5DPO now lovable, still not symptom or cx checking. The problem is I have 30 hpts in my medicine cupboard lol must....not....test lol I'm actually pretty calm so far, just trying not to think about it. Mind you in another 3 or 4 days it might be a different story

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Good luck del! I have everything crossed for you :babydust:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one. BFN this morning. Have no idea whats going on with my body. I'm waiting to do sone bloods right now to check where my HCG levels are at. Im at a loss as to what's going on with my cycle. I've never missed AF in my life ... well except for that one time when I got my BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Aw I'm sorry u didn't get a bfp Hun. Fx the blood test shows a good hcg level. I've had spotting before around AF was due for a few days but wasn't pregnant. I still have no idea what it was from.
    Thanks Tormy .. when you had that happen, did you then get AF after? How long did it take? Did it change your ovulation at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM - big hugs. I so know where you are at right now.

tormy - I hope the month passes quickly for you

Delirium - waiting sucks.

Lamabanana - I keep saying I will have a break, but it never happens...

Angelini - I hate not knowing what is happening. I am wishing for a crystal ball.

NicM -

Hi to everyone else

ME - Well levels dropped, 111. I need to have a scan now, soon. Will most likely be internal too. Oh joy. Yep over it. I thought I was really good. Completely over our loss but I am still teary and stuff. Last few days has been bad. I think I am grieving again. Also frustrated as it means a likely D & C so will be longer before we can try again. I did have a quick scan in the GP's office weeks ago and it looked like it had all gone but I bet there is a tiny bit hanging there just being annoying. Wanting that crystal ball about now....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    ftm so sorry you are having to go thru this uncertainty

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, wow so many posts I just can't keep up at all! My apologies for just a few personals!

FTM - that's very confusing! I hope the bloods shed some light, make sure if they just say "negative" that you get an actual number as I think anything under 5 or 10 is considered neg. I do know my cycles have been anything but normal since my D&C including lots of preg symptoms every 2WW.

Good luck to all the girls waiting to O, waiting to test or waiting to start IVF! I hope we gets lots of BFPs in here soon!

Luey - I hope they find the cause of your levels not dropping and hopefully you don't need a D&C after trying to hard to avoid one!

I can't remember who was asking about the veins on b,oobs? I get them during pregnancy - more common if you are pale. I also get them after I Ov (along with bbies going hard), they go away ater about a week if I don't fall preg.

Appt to see the GP today and I'd say get some bloods and book for another US. Was a long weekend here so just lots of waiting all weekend. Been keeping very busy to keep my mind of things which is hard because I'm still getting symptoms including tiredness. In fact, all symptoms worse yesterday/this morning, so looking forward to the next scan for some clarity.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - I hope that test was wrong and you are pregnant

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so very sorry to hear that FTM. I had everything crossed for you. Our bodies can play mean tricks on us can't they

Luey I hope you can avoid a D&C, I was always glad I didn't have to have one. They do seem to muck about with cycles.

NicM I understand that waiting-waiting-waiting feeling, always waiting for something...

to everyone waiting to test.