Closed Thread
Page 67 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick hello as I've been having a bit of a BH break.

Stretched you are in my thoughts often

FTM I have hope for you!

Hi to everyone else, hoping for some BFPs in here it's been too long since we had a new graduate.
    AFM we can't try this month as DH is away and next month we start IVF so that's kind of exciting and scary too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    hey all I'm still here. Another unplanned pg announcement so I'm in woe is me mode atm

4DPO here, I've told myself and I WILL NOT test for another 6 days.... but I know I probably will lol especially given my cycle has returned to normal this month. I'm also NOT symptom checking, not cx checks no googling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here, spending the day in bed, bad head cold ( feel horrible.

If my bloods come back with a BFN and I don't get AF soon, why else would my b00bs be aching and feel fuller???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    PMS and pg symptoms are caused by high progesterone. But if you don't get AF hopefully that will mean a BFP

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

missybubble  (03-06-2012),NicM  (03-06-2012),tormyxxx  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies I hope everyone had a reasonable weekend.

FTM- how did you go over the weekend? Are you still spotting? It seems very odd but then again what is "normal" with the whole process of getting pregnant!

Nic- how are you feeling today?

Lil- how's your DD? Are you going to get your bw done this week?

Thormy- great news on starting Clomid!

Kyls- welcome to this tread. I'm so sorry for your loss but these ladies are very supportive.

Del- I'm very impressed with your resolve. I'm trying very hard right now not to read into anything. I know there are HPTs in the bathroom though.

Angelini and Pink- how are you both doing?

AFM- I have promised myself that I will not POAS until next Saturday if AF still has not arrived- a very hard thing not to do. DH got an invite to the races on Saturday and I figured I will POAS to see. If it's neg then I can have a couple of drinks. If it's pos then I would be over the moon and I can have a few excuses for not drinking. Anyway I know it's only been 5 weeks since the D&C and that the chances of us getting a BFP this month are low but my mind is trying to convince me otherwise (I know it's just wishful thinking). I'm noticing possible symptoms but really it could be AF still waiting to show up too. I guess I'm just trying not to get my hopes up so that I won't be too disappointed when AF does show up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Had a read and am not caught up so here goes:

Stretched - I'm so sorry for what you're going through. How are you doing? Let us know ..

Kyls - So sorry for the loss of your twins. it sux that you find yourself here but this really is the best bunch of women you could ever hope for so hopefully you find the support you need and your stay in this thread is short.

Lilmuffin - Awww your poor daughter .. is she ok now? Hope she feels much better. How did your blood test go?

Luey - So sorry your results weren't what you were hoping for. Have you had a scan? Could there be left over that is causing the residual HCG? I understand your reasoning for not wanting to have a D&C. I hope it clears up for you soon so you can get back into TTC.

NicM - Hopefully you get all your results back today for your blood work. How did it go? Sorry to hear about your horrible cold too! Boooooo!

Tormy - Glad to hear you are doing much better. Hope you O soon and you catch that eggy!

Tigger - So glad you dropped in to say hello and thank you for holding out hope for me

Del - Good for you for holding out! Very proud of you!
    I really hope you get your BFP this month!

CD - Hope you get your BFP too this month and I hope the symptoms you're having are pregnancy related!

Missybubble, lilbub4us, LamaBana and Pickledpink - hope you ladies are doing ok too!. Sheesh I sure hope I didn't miss anyone and if I did .. I'm so sorry!

Now AFM ... as you all know AF was due 29th May. On the 30th I started spotting and only when I wiped. 31st there was a little more but not much at all. A liner was all I needed. On the 1st it was back to just spotting when I wiped. Saturday (2nd) I had to work at the monthly market I do with my sister and spotting had completely stopped on Friday night. All Saturday while I was working I had this achey feeling in my lower abdomen. Not quite cramps. Just really achey. I also had to visit the bathroom quite frequently. Saturday night, my mum cooked for us and I threw everything up after starting to feel nausea. Sunday, I woke up at 2:30am to go to the bathroom and went a total of 10 times from 2:30am to 10:00am! It was ridiculous! Was starting to think I had a UTI but it doesn't sting or anything and it just feels like my bladder is full all the time! I've always been pretty good at holding it when I need to go but lately when I need to go I MUST go! I only have about 30 secs to get to a toilet when the feeling hits! Haha! I also started to feel nausea around 10:00am yesterday morning and ended up throwing the contents of my stomach into the toilet! Eeekkkk! I also have increased CM at certain points of the day. Other than all of that, not much is happening so we'll have to wait and see. I am crapping my pants as we are testing tomorrow so will let you all know how it goes. I sure hope the above are promising symptoms!

Anyways, back to work and trying to keep my mind off this TTC thing!

Baby dust to all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning, ladies. Sorry I haven't been around ... still trying to take a break and get everything back to normal before immersing myself in BH again ... almost there, though!!

I was just wondering about, tmi, blue veins in boobs! It was the first sign I was utd and they haven't gone away. They started getting a bit more faint but now are darker again and one is going into my aerola which it wasn't a week ago.

Thursday will be four weeks since my d&c so I hope AF will show up on Friday as before... do you think the veins are just because my hormones are adjusting and getting ready for AF? My hcg was at 6 last week and the doc said we don't need to test it any more.

This is probably rambling but I'm sick and trying to be sneaky on my phone at work! Hehe

Hope you have good days!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM I am so excited for you I really hope this is your month you have all the signs. Were you tracking o maybe you o later than you thought?

Angelini I have no idea about the veins I never had them but my b00bs become fuller and areolas darken when i o for some reason, have you o yet? Or is you are due for AF and your Hcg is down to 6 AF should be on it's way . Sorry If i wasn't much help.

Tigger not long till you start IVF i really hope it works first month for you.

CD I hope you get your BFP on Sat. I know of a couple of people who became pg straight after a m/c so it is possible. Apparently you are more fertile after a m/c for you.

AFM well DD is on the mend my poor lil baby it has been so hard to see her so sick. She has been on so much medication lately i hate this cold weather. I get extra cuddles when she is sick though so i love that. I still haven't gotten my blood test but i will try and go today , it's not that i am overly busy I am just no to keen on getting it done but I know I have to.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, welcome to everyone that's joined since I last posted - I'm sorry for your losses and I really hope you don't have to stay here long. Well hopefully none of us do. Like others have said, surely we are due for some BFPs soon!!

FTM - def sounds like you're pregnant!! Oh I so hope you are

AFM - TMI here but omg, I'm so constipated Yuck. It's making me feel sick. And that's about it lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to missybubble For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Hi all I am still here :waves: just trying to really limit my bh activity :-( it has now been 10 months since we m/c and nothing, that's what hurts the most that we haven't got utd yet. Still taking all the meds from the naturo and go back to see her again in another 2 weeks.

Stretched have been thinking of you I hope all is going smoother

Tigger I am excited for you startung IVF next month I really hope you get utd first cycle!

Ftm I think you are utd! I hope there are 2 pink lines when you next POAS!

:waves: hello to everyone else and welcome to the newbies I hope your stay here is short

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (04-06-2012)