Closed Thread
Page 66 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nawwww you don't sound like a baby!!! You poor thing! I don't like having bloods taken but only because I feel a bit faint. The needles don't worry me but I understand your fear because DH has an absolute panic attack over anything medical related especially needles!

I don't want to test but DH is insisting that if this minimal bleeding thing keeps going, then we are testing next Tuesday. He was certain I was pregnant this cycle just due to gut feeling which he never verbalises so it was a huge deal that he did say it out loud when he felt it. I feel bad because even though he won't admit it, he's still holding out major hope that I could be UTD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one before I head to work.

Thanks for all your support as always girls, it's helping get me through. The pain hit again at 1am this morning - thankfully I was armed with panadeine this time! It seems to have settled now but i'll be keeping those painkillers in my bag in case!

Nic - I've had cycsts rupture and PCOS and no, that pain sounds more like a bladder/UTI issue, so I'd get the doc to check it out.

Will come back tonight for a full catch up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stretched - Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah, the end of a long day! Wow this thread is busy at the moment, I'm struggling to keep up - doing the 2 windows open thing too! Thank you all again for all your kind words!

Tormy - great news on the levels and starting clomid again. Do you get a 21 day blood test when doing that?

FTM - oh please test again soon!!! In the last weeks I have done a LOT of googling on bleeding during pregnancy. I came across a research paper that detailed in their study where they monitored all the women using OPKs from CD 1 so they could be quite sure when they O'd. The ones who fell pregnant were then monitored up to 16wks regarding any bleeding. Only a few had what would be called 'implantation bleeding' of spotting prior to when AF was due. The majority of bleeding was women who had lighter than normal bleeding at around the time AF would be due... sound familiar? I understand about not wanting to get your hopes up, but you're going to have to test again sooner or later!

LilMuffin - make sure you let them know if your tests are starting to hurt more. They should be alternating arms and may be able to use a different vein. My GP's have 2 lovely ladies in their pathology dept and since they were seeing me so much they made sure to do evertything to make sure my poor veins weren't getting worn out.

CDinOZ - I hope your levels are better now you've been on the meds and it helps your fertility too. My mum has Hashimotos so I make sure to get mine tested every few years - thankfully all good so far!

NicM - how's the pain today? Did you get it checked out?

PickedPink - that does sound like your coworker is not being very sensitive - but I think unless you've been through it you just don't understand. I had to ask a friend to walk DD in to class the other day I was in so much pain, the friend knows what I'm going through. When I messaged later to thank her she messaged back to see if I wanted to come around on the weekend as they are having her SIL over with her new bub and she thought I might like to meet it - WTF! I know she means well, but she has no idea!

Another clock ticking here - turning 37 in a few months!

Del - don't let it stress you uneccesarily, there's a much greater chance of having a sticky bub next time than repeated MC... it's just in this thread the stats are not representative of the general population! Stay positive!!

Luey - let us know what your bloods come back tomorrow. I'm hoping they are doubling for you and you've got your sticky baby already!

Thanks again girls for all your support and well wishes. This seem to be dragging on for me here. It's a long weekend coming up so won't get to see a doc til Tuesday. I'll get another scan referral I think. Who knows what the weekend will hold for me. Bleeding it getting heavier and am just staying dosed up on codeine and trying to stay busy to keep my mind off it all.

I nearly cried on my way out of work (school) today. A relief teacher took my DDs class today and she said to me "Oh your girl is such a darling, you really should have 6 more kids" I just didn't know what to say, very bad timing really (no one there knows).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am finally up to popping in here to say hello to everyone.
    Will read back over the thread over the weekend, but I think I know a few ladies here from other ttc groups.
    I'm in the tail end of my first cycle after losing my twins in a missed miscarriage. The d/c seems to be messing with af. Hopefully soon so I can start again!
    Pretty positive now about next cycle.
    Lots of positive vibes to everyone. Fx for some June bfp's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Kyls and I am so sorry about your lil twins . D&C's can really mess with your body i hope it all corrects itself soon.

Stretched I hate that you are going through this again it seems that this thread is definitley not a reflection of what the supposed norm is. I am really really sorry I wish i could do something to make you feel better but from my experience there really isn't anything anyone can do . You are such a great person still coming in here and making others feel better even though you are having such a terrible time.

Del as Stretched said don't stress about having a repeated m/c the reason i did was because there was something wrong. I know the dr's say 3 m/c there might be a problem but i personally think after 2 they should do basic testing just to make sure. My problem was diagnosed with a simple blood and my old GP wouldn't even do that. I really hope that your next pg is a sticky healthy lil bub, we need good vibes.

FTM How are you going has the bleeding increased? I still have hope for you .

Tormy glad to haer you can start Clomid again all the best for this month I hope it all works out for you.

Ok so I chickened out and didn't have the blood test yesterday but i will definitely go today. I was at the dr with DD yesterday too she has another ear infection or a continuation of the one she had two weeks ago, the GP wants to refer her to a spec and thinks she might need grommets due to constant ear infections. She was also up most of the night vomitting, she turned to me at one point and said "i want to go to bed mummy', but i wanted to keep her up I was scared she would vomit again so she fell asleep in my arms. It was nice to have a cuddle it's been so long since I cradled her in my arms to get her to sleep, my poor lil muffin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched - it is so hard when people make comments.

Lilmuffin - I hope your DD is better soon. Fingers crossed for blood results

Tormy - it is good your levels have dropped

FTM - Hope you are going ok

Hi to everyone else

Me- Results are in. Who the hell knows what is going on!!! Wednesday - 107.7 and Friday 119? An increase but essentially the same. We now think it is just residual. I am so over it! I have another blood test Monday, based on that I have said I want to go see my old OB in the city. regretting I didn't have a D & C in the first place and get it sorted when I was in the city but a) I didn't want a D & C and b) DH didn't want his parents to know. Which would have been hard for them not to as we were staying with them. I have now decided I don't care. I just want to move on!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched - I went to my GP yesterday, and he agreed that it is possible that I could be getting false negs on the home tests, but also agreed that the blood test to rule out preg before going to the natropath was a good idea, so he ordered that, as well as looking for a bladder/UTI, and checking my liver and kidney functions and a full blood count. He will get the results Monday and told me that if anything comes back pos he will ring me, otherwise if I don't hear from him everything is neg.

He also agreed that the pain could be the cyst bursting (it wasn't immediatly after emptying my bladder, I had come inside (bathroom is outside while going through reno's) and sat on the bed before the pain hit), but he didn't say anymore about that.

I had more grabbing pain last night but eased after having panadol, there is a little niggle there today but not much. I hope your pain eases very soon.

lilMuffin - Hope your DD is feeling better soon, I remember getting ear infections and they are the most painful thing.

FTM - How are you going today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Just a quick one because I'm on my phone. Spotting stopped last night. Very strange! I spotted for three days and now nada! Will have to wait and see. Eeekkkkkkk! Stretched thank you for your research. It gave me much hope I must admit. I'll do more personals tonight or tomorrow when I get to a computer. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    where is everyone?

Good luck tormy

I have had moments of 'I don't want to do this anymore this morning'. I am sick of bloodtests etc. Fingers crossed the test tomorrow has either dropped significantly or gone the other way hugely. I jsut want to move on!