Closed Thread
Page 65 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Angelini... Sad for you, but you are among friends here. Hopefully AF comes quickly and you can move forward.

I had a confronting day... Nothing like spending the day with young co-worker who just found out she is UTD. Don't get me wrong, I am really happy for her and her DP... But I don't want to talk about it every 5 mins. The constant rubbing of non-existent belly... The " I just still can't believe it, can you"s... But worse still was the happy snaps from her 3D 12week scan.... Especially as she knows I lost mine at 12 weeks. I felt really raw today... Very close to tears, and I think I have a pretty good handle on my emotions!

Delirium, I so understand your anxiety about getting a BFP then losing it. My fear is the same, that mixed with my age, and a few chemo ravaged eggs... The old biological clock ticking thing! I've already been UTD six times... Including an ectopic, and the loss of a twin to my beautiful DD... My fear seems warranted!

Are any of you at the pointy end of thirty like me!? How are you coping with time pressures?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm heading for mid 30's and my clock is furiously ticking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy your levels are quite high too, I have been told i am not allowed to try until i am below 2 are you allowed to try? The waiting has been the hardest part for me it has been 10 weeks since my diagnosis and i am getting really impatient.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Stretched big hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    quick question for the ladies who have had cyst's, is it normal to get sharp stabbing pain after emptying the bladder? I have had niggles of pain before, but this morning it really damn well hurt, I am meant to be up and dressed ready to go to my TAFE class early (so I don't have to pay for parking) but I had to lay down again it hurt that much. Thinking come 9am I'll ring my gp for an appointment....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the insight Thormy and Lil. I had no idea that the thyroid plays such a huge role with fertility and pregnancy. In comparison my levels are much lower. I was at a 3.8. So like I said before I'm just on the high side of normal. I've been on meds for 4 weeks now so hopefully my levels have dropped back down.

Pinky- I'll be 36 this month so yes I'm feeling the pressure. Even the OB said we really should get moving (he said it in a nice way). I think with your co-worker, if she's going on a bit too much just quite abruptly excuse yourself a few times. She'll get the hint. Especially if she knows you mc! I know it's a bit rude but she's being a bit rude too.

How are you doing Stretched and FTM?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic good idea I would definitely go to the dr, I hope you feel better soon.

Tormy I see a FS and he says no so that's really confusing, part of me just wants to jump back in a try again. I have repeat bloods today to check my levels and then go on a higher dose because I was started off on a low dose and will be gradually weaned on to it because of the side effects. What dose are you on? Were you tested for antibodies aswell? I have antibodies that have attacked my thyroid which in turn has caused some of it to die I think that's why i have to take the meds forever because the GP said my thyroid will never function on its own. Isn't it weird the different opinions doctors give for different people when we are talking about the same condition.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi beautiful ladies! There's so many of us now that it's hard to do personals! Eeekkkk!

Just quickly .. I also have thyroid antibodies that are attacking my thyroid and i have been diagnosed with a goiter. I'm having bloods on Monday to check my leves but I always seem to be just borderline. My antibodies are sky high though. I was referred to a surgeoun but to be honest was to chicken to go as I didn't want him saying, "Yep, we need to take it out!" I'd rather exhuast all other options first. My naturopath is working on my thyroid with me as well so we'll see how that goes and I'll have to see what happens with my levels when I get my results next week. Is it just me or do some of you feel like human guinea pigs too?? Aarrghhhhh! My dad just had to LOOK at my mum and she fell pregnant!

TMI WARNING - So my bleeding is still there but only when I wipe and a few drops on a pad but other than that .. nada! Very very strange! Last night we went to the shops and I had to sit down for a bit as I was having this weird sort of stabbing pain in my uterus. It's not that it hurt as such it was more that it took my breath away. I don't know. As I said, very strange. I still have the chocolate aversion. I had bought this delicious looking rocky road block and I ended up picking the marshmallows out because the chocolate was making me feel icky.

Anywho, it could be anything so I'm not banking my hopes on being pregnant but I also can't completely rule it out yet. Even my GP won't rule it out just yet with his "gut feeling". Shall keep you all posted.

I'm 33 and it's not so much that I feel like my clock is ticking, it's more just a real want that I want my own baby. Ohhh I just remembered too! I had a dream last night and it was amazing! I had a baby boy and he was so beautiful with his scrunched up newborn face! I had to change his nappy and he kept wriggling like a worm. He was the cutest little thing ever! I was so in love but freaked out too at this tiny little being!

Nic - I would definitely go to your GP. Push for some answers and good luck lovely!

Sorry my post is all over the place .. kind of like my thoughts!

Hope everyone else is doing well (sorry for lack of personals)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM Totally get the human guinea big thing, I have a massive fear of needles but i have had to have blood test after blood test lately and it creeps me out. The person taking the blood chats away casually and I can't look at them because of my fear, i have no idea where it comes from but I am just super phobic. I honestly commend people who have to give themselves injections etc., during IVF I honestly don't think i could do it. When pg with DD I had the standard amount of blood tests and injections and i coped ok with that but this is every week at the moment and last weeks bloods really hurt . Listen to me I sound like a baby sorry guys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and are you going to test again or wait a bit?