Closed Thread
Page 64 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Angelini welcome to the thread. Don't feel bad feeling upset about hearing other's pg announcements. We are all going thru similar feelings and they are normal

FTM - geez what a rollercoaster huh? I really hope the spotting is some kind of weird late implantation bleeding. But it does sound positive. The absence of a normal period is good

CD - hope AF shows up so you can start a new cycle and try again. I remember the 6 weeks it took my period to come back after the m/c was like an eternity. Then of course I got my hopes up I may have fallen in that month as I def o'ed. Frustrating grrr

Nic - 19 weeks is a long time, and def not normal. Have you considered seeing a naturopath? I know we were discussing it before but couldn't remember if you were one of the ones planning to see one. There are several herbs which can stabilise and bring on AF with little side effects.

Stretched - Sending all the positive vibes I can muster to keep that bubba firmly sticky.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't have anything to add, just great big hugs to all. Why does it have to be so hard for us?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So after 4 hours of near-blindening pain this morning... nothing, no heavier bleeding, no clots, just bleeding as I have been for nearly 2 weeks. Finally got hold of my OB - I asked if the fact that my cervix was difficult to dilate during the D&C (and I never dilated when in labour with DD) could be a factor and he said yes it could be preventing my body from expelling a failed pregnancy (sounds insensitive but he does have a good bedside manner and said it very nicely) and that the pains I've been getting each morning (only for 1hr on the last few days tho) could be my body attempting to miscarry.

I'd love to stay optimistic but based on the latest scan showing 5 days worth of growth since the last scan - it was 5 days after my last scan that my spotting went red and became medium bleeding. I'm so anxious about this all but at least talking to my OB helped calm me down a bit.

Sorry girls for the lack of personals girls but you've all been where I am before so know you understand why!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched. I'm so sorry.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OH no Stretched I'm so, so sorry. One mc is bad enough but more than one is just even more heartbreaking. I feel for you so, so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched - so sorry to hear that. I hope the pain has settled now and you can take it easy the rest of the day.

Welcome angelini, I haven't been here long either. I hope your stay is short. It gets easier in some ways when the hormones settle too. I think we all have that 'why me/ why not me'. You feel terrible but once you get back to 'normal' hormone wise and time passes it is a bit easier. We were also TTC 12months but I do already have one child which only took 6 months to conceive.

Hi to everyone else, I am so tired I can't think straight. Bloods were positive - 107.7. Won't know what that means till I get the results of the 2nd blood test Saturday. I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up and failing dismally. I know I am going to be devastated if it is just residual HCG from my m/c. I have symptoms but they can all be explained though. I hate waiting. I wish the stork would magically appear with a bubby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Oh stretched I am sorry

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - I would, but feel like it would be a waste of time, My GP just keeps saying 'the more you worry, the more it won't come' and the gyno said the same thing as well as, while you aren't trying, it's not an issue, Just when we do try and it still hasn't come, to take the two lots of meds to bring on a bleed and then the second to bring on ovulation then DTD and have a blood test on day 21 to check progesterone levels. Both GP and gyno have said the cyst can cause it, so I also am to have a U/S in a couple of months time to see if the cyst has grown or shrunk. Apparently my hormone levels are normal, but my emotions are all over the shop, though that could very well be my depression and anxiety (which isn't helping things). I feel like I need to be trying to get pg now for them to do anything, and feel if I ask to see a FS I'll be told as such. I am actually going to see a psychic next week though, see if they can enlighten me a little. Hopefully I may get something from them.

DEL - I wasn't planning on it, but I do think it might be a good idea. What I might do though first is go to my GP and get a blood test to make sure I'm not UTD and just getting false negs on the home tests before I do anything to bring on a bleed, just in case. I know it is very unlikely, and the GP will probably say the same thing, but I would like to just put my mind at rest, after all there has to be a reason why my b00bs have been aching of late, and I still have that pressure feeling low in my abdo. Sorry if this is TMI but libido has been high too lately. I just don't know anymore, maybe it is all in my head, maybe I want it so much that my mind is playing tricks on me...

Stretched - Sorry I don't have much to say, just wish I could give you a hug in real life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Nic - I totally agree, don't see a naturo until you are 100% sure you aren't pg and yes get a blood test.

Stretched - you poor thing at least with my loss it was over from the first spotting until the end of the big bleed in 24 hours. You are in limbo. I wish I could reach in and give you a big hug.

I'm having all these feelings of anxiety today, given several here are having repeated m/c. What if when I finally finally get the BFP it's another baby that doesn't stick? I was a basket case and I was only 5 weeks pg I know it's irrational and one doesn't mean I won't carry a baby full term. I dunno. I just feel sad for you guys and wonder how you handle it. I can't believe how strong you've been tigger and you too Stretched.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched I am so sorry you are going through this again. I really have no words that will make it any better.

CD I have Hashimotos disease which is a thyroid condition and it is the cause of my miscarriages, because the thyroid controls all the hormones in your body and my body wasn't producing sufficient hormones to help my babies grow. My ob said that to cause a m/c you would have to have a severe thyroid condition for eg., they like your levels to be 2 and under when ttc and during first tri mine was 16.8 so unfortunately i had the illness for quite some time and neither of my babies had a chance to develop properly. I had absolutley no idea I had it apparently symptoms are very different from person to person. I am on meds and have been told I will be on them for the rest of my life but that doesn't mean you will be, i hope I'm not scaring you by all of this it is not my intention. I am just trying to give you an insight into thyroid function and how it affects pregnancy. What I'm basically trying to say is it won't effect you have a healthy baby, with the medication I am on I hope that one day soon i will be able to have a healthy baby too. At the moment though it feels like it is taking forever.

Tormy were you put on the meds before or after your m/c? Do you know what your levels were?