Closed Thread
Page 63 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Geez even my GP said he had a feeling I was pregnant!! Arrrgghhhh!
    I don't think it's implantation. It's actually started up again and there's a tiny bit left behind on a pad now so I'd say it's getting heavier ... well a tiny bit anyways. It's safe to say I'm out for May.

Luey sounds promising! Wait and see what Fridays bloods say. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm getting ovary pains as I type so it's def a go for ovulation. I think part of the problem with OPK's is they pinpoint the surge but the 8-36 hour gap to ovulation can make it hard to gauge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, can I join? I had a missed m/c 3weeks ago tomorrow and have been doing really well. I have been stalking this thread a bit for a while but have been taking a break from BH ... until today when a colleague told me she's utd. I am happy for her but I'm so jealous and angry ... they weren't even trying and it took hubby and I almost a year and what an end.

Sorry to have such a 'wah' first post ... it doesn't help that I'm sure af is on her way, I'm so emotional! Great that she seems like she'll be on time, but yet another lovely reminder.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Aww angelini so sorry to see you here having someone announce their pregnancy is tough. I hope your stay here is short

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy - So sorry your levels are dropping
    Del - Fingers crossed you ovulated and you catch that eggy!
    Angelini - So sorry you find yourself here

AFM .. something weird is going on with my cycle. I have never in my life spotted. I always have CD1 being a medium to heavy flow and that is always without fail for the last 21 years of my life! I have a bit more than spotting happening now but nothing like a normal flow. I explained all of this to my GP and he says he has a gut feeling I'm pregnant. I personally think he's crazy! He gave me two home pregnanay tests (the one the doctors use which is much more sensitive that FRER's) to use next week if my bleeding continues as it is. If it turns into normal AF then obviously, I won't test.

Anyways .. it's all very confusing and I kinda feel like I'm limbo. I don't think I'm pregnant but I'm also very confused about this cycle. I've never in my whole life experienced anything like it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I was 3-4 pages behind and now I've got two windows open so that hopefully I don't miss anyone!

FTM- I'm so sorry you're in limbo. Why so our cycles have to be so confusing! Give it a few days and see what happens. I loved the poem your DH sent.

Stretched- I still have my that you have a little bean there. I'm sure there are heaps of other ladies out there who have had questionable early scans and still ended with happy healthy bubs 9 months later. I used to exercise with a girl that had a similar issue and all was well. Have another Tim Tam and I'll have one for you too!

Luey- I hope you have good news and get a . It's good to hear the success stories too and this is the best place to share. We didn't have any blood work done post D&C so I can't really help out there.

Del- I guess you've been busy the last few nights

Angelini- I'm sorry for your loss. Hope your stay is a short one.

A big to everyone I might have missed.

AFM- nothing happening here. I'm on CD 32 post D&C and just waiting for AF to show up. All the usual signs are there. Poor DH has been on the receiving end of my irritability and chocolate cravings. I think he wants her to show up too. I vaguely remember from a week ago someone saying they are on thyroid medication. My OB had me on a very low dose as well. He said my thyroid is within normal range for an adult but on the high side for pregnancy. Anyone know anything about your thyroid and pregnancy? We had some follow up blood work done to see if my numbers have come down. Who knows maybe that was the problem. Okay I'm grasping at straws.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - Sorry for the limbo feeling, I get where you are coming from, it sucks. it is implantation

Stretched - and for you too

AFM - I know the gyne said that my blood's were normal and the U/S was fine other than the 4cm cyst, but I can't help but worry that something is wrong and I have that huge fear hanging over me that I'll never get my bub. 19 weeks is just too long.
    I'm 32 now and have been on birth control since I was 16 to control the pain and such, and before getting my BFP last year, I only had two cycles, and they were 27 days apart, so it's very hard for me to figure out what is normal for me. The confusion and frustration have gone, now I'm just scared

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww NicM I don't blame you for being scared!
    19 weeks is far too long and I really feel that you need to see someone else for another opinion. Can you get a referral for a FS to see what could be happening? I just don't feel that who you currently see are taking this seriously enough. I have never in my life heard of anyone waiting 19 weeks after a miscarriage to get AF so that would be enough for me to make me investigate much more if I were your gyno! They are so slack! I would think the cyst might have something to do with not getting AF? Have they stated that as a possibility?

I hear you .. it's so frustrating when you know your doctor isn't doing what they should be doing. Badger them. Become a pest until they have no choice but to investigate further. I did this with my current GP (whom I love to death now) because he would often disregard my concerns. Now I walk into his office and say i want a test for this this and that and he starts writing out the referrals! Haha! He knows when I ask, it's because i feel I'm onto something so that's all he needs to take action. I hope you push until you get some answers. I'm so sorry you're having such a crutty time with this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies but i think it's on its way to am end. For a gee days mow i've been getting cramps for about an hour eachmorning. Today they started wors , i took nurofen cos i had to get dd to school but that hasn't even taken the edge off. Somehow i got her to school and have been laying in bed on agony for hours now. I can't get thru to my ob either! I don't want to go all the way to hospital to be told to go home and ride it out either!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww Stretched I'm so sorry .. this is so not fair!

.. here's hoping the pain passes quickly.