Closed Thread
Page 62 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Aw Stretched I'm sorry the scan didn't go as we all wanted it to
    It's not over yet though right? Miracles happen and I'm not riding you off just yet. I'm going to pray with all my might that your baby grows and you get the result you want. Get back to those tim tams. Wanna share my rocky road with me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM - Glad you are feelign a little better

Stretched - Oh no. That is not good. Fingers crossed.

Me- Not sure if I should share but I am frustrated and I hope you girls will understand. My OPK has still been looking positive soooo I did an internet cheapie HPT. Positive, faint but there. So I did a Clear blue digital - Pregnant 2-3 weeks. BUT I never had a blood test after my miscarriage to see when my levels went to 0 so I don't know if it is a hangover from that or I am UTD. My levels were spot on last time with my loss - 56000 at last test, we think it was chromosomal, missed m/c and I used misporostal. Either way I am stressed as not having a period after can lead to increased cahnce of m/c so one dr told me another said it was crap. Plus I have been eating non-preg friendly foods. Or it means that my body is really out of whack and it is going to take a while longer for levels to drop and return to normal. I have had bloods, will have more Friday. Will be a long few days. Ok trying to relax, What will be will be.

By writing this I don't mean to upset anyone who has been trying longer or has had their own disappointments. It is just a 'safe' place as I am not telling friends yet as I don't know if is a hangover from my miss. I will drive my DH nuts otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luey when was your miscarriage? Took me 2 weeks from my d & c to drop to 6 and my levels were only at 6500.

Just quickly. TMI warning. I thought AF had arrived but it was just spotting. I never spot! It was bright red blood very little and only when I wipe. It seems to be going. Very odd! I've never spotted in my life. No exaggeration either.
    Last edited by FirstTimeMummy2012; 30-05-2012 at 17:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Not sure how many OPK users are among us, but rather than ask again here I'll just post the link to my thread... any help?....

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...s-input-please

Thanks
    Reviews
    fTM - Actual misprostal induced M/C was about 6 weeks ago ( April 7). I 'knew' from about mid march that it was not viable - U/s locally HB of 86, GP couldn't get a measurement. Had a formal viability scan a week later HB was only 56 and 'small for dates'. So we knew, we just had to wait. ten days later had bright red bleeding for a day then nothing. Another week later I was over it, quick scan with GP - 'not much' could be seen so I had misoprostal early April. I *should* have been 10 weeks so he should have been able to see a fair bit - could not make out much at all. All up I had heavy bleeding for 2 days lighter a few more then spotting etc all up for about 2 weeks. Nothing until spotting and clots on May 17. I didn't have any bloods done, I probably should have. I had just been POAS at home and was getting fainter. Last time was a few weeks ago with an IC and was barely there. And perhaps we shouldn't have been 'trying' but oh well.

I really doubt we are UTD but those funny little niggling things, like my boobs are a bit tender today, have been a bit crampy last few days, have felt tired but these can all be explained by other things. I jsut have to wait and see what the levels do - if htere are any on Friday and try not to get my hopes up, yeah right......
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 30-05-2012 at 18:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luey - did they check to make sure all tissue from m/c had passed. If it has I would be going to a doc to get levels checked. Good luck

FTM - hopefully implantation. I so hope it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did have a quick scan at GP to make sure nothing was there. He couldn't see anything, I did have bloods today. Waiting now to see what they say and will have them checked again Fri to see if rising, dropping or stable. Bring on FRI!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    FTM could be implantation! Maybe you did o later than you thought.

Luey sorry you are having a rough time, I hope Friday brings you some answers.

Stretched I am sorry the scan didn't bring much hope. Fx its a sticky bubba but just a little behind

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    thanks for bumping my thread tormy lol

sorry to hear your levels are dropping, hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    tormy - sorry to hear the levels are dropping

LamaBana - THanks. I am so impatient normally and now I have all these 'symptoms' I keep thinking am I? so hard trying not to get my hopes up. I am sure they will be dashed