Closed Thread
Page 61 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs FTM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM I am really sorry it wasn't your month you poor thing, I totally understand you having a break we will be here when you need us. Maybe indulge in some choccie might make you feel a bit better .

Stretched good luck today can't wait to hear your news . best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nawww thanks ladies .. I really appreciate the hugs. I just feel so stupid for thinking this was the month. I have spoken to DH and he has agreed with me that no more tracking all this garbage! It just makes me feel like sh!t when AF does arrive and I start to think that there must be something wrong with me when we did it on the days we were supposed to and still I'm not pregnant. If it happens then great but if it doesn't then maybe I'm just not meant to be a mum. It kills me to say that out loud and I'm crying at my desk at work thinking about it but what will be will be I guess. I can't change it if I'm not meant to be a mother.

DH sent me this poem just now which had me bawling:

I will offer comfort
    When I see you in pain
    I will give you hope
    When stormy days reign
    I will lift your spirits
    When your emotions drain
    I will hear you out
    When you need to complain
    I will always love you
    And that is how I will remain

Lilmuffin - funny you should say that because I bought myself a block of rocky road and i intend to make myself sick over it tonight with DH!

Stretched - I'm hoping with all my might you have wonderful news when you come back. I can't wait to read that you saw the heartbeat

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM. I'm so sorry that AF found you. You've been trying for awhile now from your signature. Have you tried seeing a FS? I'm relatively new so I don't necessarily know everyone's journey just yet.

I'll come back and do more personals later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi CD .. yes we have been trying for quite a while it seems but if I put it into perspective we haven't really been trying all that long. We started in August 2011 but we didn't try that hard that month as we didn't really know what we were doing as in when I was most fertile etc etc. I was clueless to it all. I count September, November and December as official months and we conceived in December with our angel baby so technically only 3 months we were trying for. I had my D&C beginning of March so I don't count that month and so since then we have been trying for 2 months so in reality it's really only been 5 months. So i tell myself to make myself feel better

I was about to see a FS last year and a week before my appointment we found out I was pregnant! I am now seeing a naturopath to balance out my hormones with Vitex and a whole bunch of other herbs as my body seems to be all over the place but we're getting there. If we don't fall pregnant by the end of this year, then I definitely want to start seeing a FS and look at IVF as an option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM that poem is so sweet you have a great DH by the sounds of things and I am sure you will get to be a mummy one day hopefully very soon. I spoke with my fs and he said even if you dtd on exactly the right days etc., there is still only a 20-30 percent chance of the sperm and egg meeting, those stats are in a couple that have no issues obviously but nevertheless they are pretty small odds. I hope you enjoy your choccie it sounds delicious (tad jealous) haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    ftm

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Awww, what a sweet other half you have there FTM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    FTM that poem is so sweet you have a great DH by the sounds of things and I am sure you will get to be a mummy one day hopefully very soon. I spoke with my fs and he said even if you dtd on exactly the right days etc., there is still only a 20-30 percent chance of the sperm and egg meeting, those stats are in a couple that have no issues obviously but nevertheless they are pretty small odds. I hope you enjoy your choccie it sounds delicious (tad jealous) haha.
    Thank you SOOO much for sharing that lilmuffin! You have no idea how much of a weight has lifted off my shoulders! I had NO idea that the chances were that low even dtd on the right days .. holeeeee! I was quite shocked to read that
    Thanks again for letting me know though. I feel infinitely better!

Lamabana - thanks for the hugs

Del - yes he is pretty special. A right royal pain in the a$$ sometimes but for the most part he's pretty special and I am pretty lucky

Thanks so much ladies for everything

I was feeling like my world was ending this morning and now I'm feeling much better about things thanks to all of you. I have an appointment with my GP today to get some tests run and a referrral for CD3 hormone testing so I'm feeling good about doing something more other than what I'm already doing. I have some pretty strong hormonal imbalance symptoms so best I get them checked out now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, looks like we'll be keeping each other company for a while yet! Scan did not look good, sac had grown about 5 days worth in the 2w1d since the last scan and they said there was nothing in it (I thought I saw shadows but was very small + other black areas where blood was so hard to work out exactly what was what. They advised I talk to my doctor but the US person said there's no issue in waiting another 2 weeks for another scan.

DD was hard to find at first but once the sac was found the growth was spot-on from then on. So I don't feel good about it at all. I won't be taking any action yet because I feel that I may have a tiny baby in there who won't make it but at this point in time they are still struggling on. I've got to get in to see my GP to get him to forward everything in to my OB and try to get an appt with him (can be weeks wait!! hopefully they'll make an appt for me!). I think if we need to do anything I will see if he can do a hysterscopy rather than a D&C - if I hadn't conceived when I did he was going to do this anyhow to check everything was ok since I'd still been having pain since the D&C. Ugh! why can't this all be easy!!

FTM - that was such a sweet poem from your DH. I can recommend a great doco which details just what a battle it is for sperm to meet egg. It's called The great sperm race. It was on SBS a while ago but you can watch it online, just google it. Made me feel so much better about why we weren't falling despite doing everything 'right'.

Ok girls I have a packet of Timtams that are waiting for me to get back to them.