Closed Thread
Page 60 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    wow I feel like I have missed so much after my internet went down on the weekend.

FTM and NicM - so sorry for your BFN's . NicM please don't feel you shouldn't be in this thread. I see this thread as a shoulder to lean on. People on here have been in the same position and as strange as it sounds it's a comfort to have you all as people in real life have no idea what we have been through and how we feel. Like you said it so hard seeing BFP's and yes we are happy for them but we aren't happy because we know how precious it is and we want it so badly for ourselves. I know nobody but you ladies would understand how it feels to share others joy but be completely heartbroken at the same time.

CD - well since my m/c only happend on 5/5 I'm still waiting for AF but am happy to say that I got a + on opk on sat and sun so ovulation was either monday or today. I'm guessing Monday due to symptoms I got. Hard to tell as I was unable to chart this month. Now to track LP for Natro so she can adjust my herbs accordingly ready for a nice health pregnancy.

I know I haven't been on this thread very long, but I want to thank you ladies for being my rock and my comfort in this hard time. I might not be on as much as like but I find comfort that I can on here and share my thoughts and frustrations with people that totally understand how I feel. to all you ladies and wishing for some good luck to come all our way soon.

Oh and Stretched look forward to hearing about your scan

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilbub4us For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (29-05-2012),NicM  (29-05-2012)

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNinOZ View Post
    How long did it take you ladies to get your first AF after m/c? I know it's really different for everyone, just thought I would work on averages.
    5 weeks for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck streched!! :-)

I understand the bitter sweet of BFP x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    CD - my af came back after 6 of the longest weeks ever!

Stretched - I can't wait to hear your news after your scan

:waves: hi to everyone else

AF has left for me & I have dropped 1kg in the last week with the stuff from the naturo, here's hoping for a few more kgs before I go back to see her.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    After my D/C I bled for a couple of days but AF landed 29 days after procedure... But then 17 days from start, then 23 days later...badly, needed ralovera to stop it. I was fainting on the loo! Then 11 days later what seemed to be a normal cycle and now am 6 days later than my 28 cycle.... POAS every spare minute! Lol
    So really I'm probably not much help on the "calculating a median" !!

nicM... Sorry to hear you are having a tough time. Even though my cycle was whacking me about it made me put my efforts into other stuff for a couple of months... Managed to shed 7 kilos, so all was not lost! Take time to do something you enjoy, just for you, something you may not be able to do later with a bump! Be kind to yourself ok x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pickledpink For This Useful Post:

NicM  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome PickledPink and Tormy i am so sorry for your losses and i hope your stay in here is a short one.

FTM I am so sorry to hear of your BFN I ahd so much hope for you, if you need a break from bubhub that's fair enough but just remember we are always here when you need us. Good luck sweetie.

Nic sorry to hear of your BFN but please don't leave simply because your not trying at the moment, i'm not allowed to try either but i find so much compfort and support from everyone here and eventaully I will get to try again and so will you.

Del so happy to hear the Vitex worked for you and have a good night with hubby it's nice to keep the romance alive.

stretched i look forward to hearing how your scan goes tomorrow and I hope you get some answers about the bleeding.

AFM AF was due today and i only got one drop (literrally) bit annoiyed because that means I didn't o. I wonder whether the thyroid meds can affect o and AF because this is the first month being on them and I thought my body was doing so well with o and now nothing. Ah well hopefully it will come soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

NicM  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one and I'm sorry for being selfish with the lack of personals. Looks like AF has arrived. One day late which never happens but hey, there's a first time for everything. It's only been once when I wiped but I know it's coming.

I don't understand it .. I was certain this was the month. I felt pregnant, I really did and i know it wasn't just wishful thinking.

Anyways ... I might not be around for abit. I don't know yet what I'm going to do. I'm totally gutted ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - big hugs. I completely understand where you are at. Before my M/C we were trying for 12months and nada. I gave up looking at symptoms etc as months I thought I was UTD I wasn't and would just get dissappointed. Take care of yourself and take the time you need xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - so sorry the witch is on her way. I was sure this would be your month too!!

AFM - just a few hours now !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    FTM - I have had a few months where I totally felt pg and when I got the BFN I was shocked. On the reading I've done it means hormone imbalance, which is really common for months after m/c.