Closed Thread
Page 57 of 145 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well after my BFP on Friday my blood test showed that my hcg levels have dropped. I'm only 15dpo so still early, and I guess if I wasn't going to a fertility clinic i would've just assumed that I was having a longer cycle or something.

Feeling pretty horrid atm, and can't seem to stop crying
    I'm sorry, big hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lovely ladies for all your kind words over the weekend! <3

Hope everyone is doing well, telstra will finally set my net up within the week, so I cab do proper personals!

I caved and tested today, 7 days today from a 2 day transfer & got a negative - thinking it's just way to early?!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well after my BFP on Friday my blood test showed that my hcg levels have dropped. I'm only 15dpo so still early, and I guess if I wasn't going to a fertility clinic i would've just assumed that I was having a longer cycle or something.

Feeling pretty horrid atm, and can't seem to stop crying
    So sorry, totally sucks!!
    I think it's our worst fear....
    Talking with my IVF councilor has been good & helped me feel as normal as possible x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    CD Thanks

LilMuffim Believe me, it's not completly by choice lol, haven't got any tests and no money to buy some lol

Del
    nope, still haven't. Though I did go to the public women's health (not the one through the hospital) to see if they could give me a test today, but because there wasn't a nurse there, I had to make an appointment to go back on Wed, I don't really want to go to my GP incase I'm imagining things and then feel like an idiot. Still thinking I may cancel this appointment and just wait till Fri and buy a test.

FTM
    for you. I have been having some mild cramping as well, and with the spotting is why I thought AF was finally on her way. Then the spotting stopped for 4 days, then had some more again last night.

When I list the changes, they all are signs of early pregnancy, problem is, they are also signs AF is due, just seems I'm getting all the pre AF stuff without AF lol. I was sooo hungry yesterday, I couldn't get enough to eat, yet today, I couldn't care if I ate or not... and I have been exhausted, just sooo tired all the time. just feels weird.

Tormy so sorry
    It's so unfair isn't it!
    Nothing worse then the made dash to the toilet because you think the Witch has landed argh

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Thanks so much ladies for all your comforting words .. what would I do without you gorgeous ladies?!?!?!

Well cramping is all but gone and I really don't feel well today. I feel hungry but when I try and eat I feel sick so it's odd. I had vegetable soup for lunch because it was about all I could stomach. As DH said, we'll go to bed early tonight and watch some shows on the laptop and then get to sleep. The sooner we fall asleep the sooner we can wake up and POAS and find out if this could possibly be the month

I'm sooooooo nervous!!!

Stretched I can't wait for your scan!!

Del my fingers are majorly crossed that you get your positive OPK and you catch that eggy! I actually have a really good feeling about you for this cycle ..

Lilmuffin - Apart from DH and my closest friend, you will all be the next to know in the morning!
    Hope your in bed!!
    Will be checking in, in the morning!
    Food aversion a good sign!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    FTM - I'll be straight on here in the morning to see!

Del - I am for you this cycle too.

Boost - I'll be a hormonal little baggage as well soon with the IVF so I hope this journey is short for yu.

for Lama just because.

So I've been reading up on alcohol and IVF and apparently some studies show that drinking even weeks before starting a stim OR transfer cycle can reduce chances significantly. So I'm giving up wine Feeling very bloody sorry for myself let me tell you, we collect wine, have a custom-built cellar in the house, the works. Oh the things we do eh! I'm also fixing up my diet (wasn't that bad but some tweaks here and there) and going back to yoga classes. I have a couple of nights this week (conference drinks and a night out with my best friend) that I'll still drink at but otherwise I'm on the wagon. Going to be a grumpy cow for the next few months...!
    We will do anything we can
    Best of luck!

If you ever need to chat more about IVF I'm always here....

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely Ladies!
    After losing our bub at 12weeks earlier this year, with a missed miscarriage, we are back on the TTC rd again! It only took a year last time so if we get to Christmas with no results, I will be shutting shop! Seriously getting so over the emotional merry-go-round every month.
    After a DnC in feb, my cycle seemed to go back then went haywire and I had mass flooding that doc put me on Ralovera to control... Stressful due to having had breast cancer, but seemed to be only chance to control it. But after random AFs last month, my cycle looked like a proper 28days, and I'm pretty sure I ovulated, but now I am 5 days late and no signs of anything. POAS seems to be my new fab hobby but after 5 negs I am pulling my hair out!
    Feels slightly better to just put it out there...

NicM... Hoping we can start our journey again together... Fingers x'd for you, my August friend!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pickled, sorry to welcome you here and I hope your stay is a short one. Many girls in here have frustrations with cycles so you're in good company.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickledpink View Post
    Hello lovely Ladies!
    After losing our bub at 12weeks earlier this year, with a missed miscarriage, we are back on the TTC rd again! It only took a year last time so if we get to Christmas with no results, I will be shutting shop! Seriously getting so over the emotional merry-go-round every month.
    After a DnC in feb, my cycle seemed to go back then went haywire and I had mass flooding that doc put me on Ralovera to control... Stressful due to having had breast cancer, but seemed to be only chance to control it. But after random AFs last month, my cycle looked like a proper 28days, and I'm pretty sure I ovulated, but now I am 5 days late and no signs of anything. POAS seems to be my new fab hobby but after 5 negs I am pulling my hair out!
    Feels slightly better to just put it out there...

NicM... Hoping we can start our journey again together... Fingers x'd for you, my August friend!
    You sound like you have definitely been riding that emotional rollercoaster
    I hope it's a short stay also!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Stretched- how was your scan? I hope everything was looking perfect! Its my pre-baby brain that makes me forget everything!

Del- I am going ok. In a bit more of a positive place now as I know that when I see the naturo again next month that hopefully there will be some improvement and we can get down to the nitty gritty in getting UTD. I have everything crossed for you for this cycle!

FTM- so excited for you! Here's hoping the is a BFP for you in the morning!!

Thanks Tigger! oh what would I do without all your lovelies! I honestly feel like I have heaps of sisters here! I have given up alcohol too, and I am a bit of a wino but no more for me, baby is WAY to important!

Tormy- I am so sorry I honestly don't know why we have to go through so many ups and downs (some more than others) it just isn't fair! I found "talking" on here helped me. There is an abundance of support and amazing women here

Nic- have you POAS? Maybe you caught the egg afterall!!

Marttc- its probably just way to early, holding off for a few more days before testing again. that there are your 2 pink lines very soon

PickledPink- sorry for your loss

CD- how are you going? I would dread having to go to a baby shower at this stage I just couldn't do it!

Boost- I hope that the drugs do there thing quickly!

Phew, heres hoping I didn't miss anyone! Sorry if I did, but this thread has moved so fast over the last couple days it is really hard to keep up. AF has almost left, only spotting now which is good. So back to the drawing board again The pills & powders from the naturo are starting to work (I think) I feel more level than what I have done for such a long time and it has only been a week. Once I see her again next month I am really hoping we can hit the fertility side of things to get things happen.