Closed Thread
Page 56 of 149 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Ooo ftm I have everything crossed for you!
    Sorry to here that your cycle was awful boost. I hope they get better
    I will do more personals later, its too early Monday morning & can't remember much! *blushes*

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    CDinOz - I also had a chuckle at the control freak host! Wow, it's a baby shower, not a crowning ceremony! I hope you manage to ignore the host on the day and enjoy catching up with your friend and probably a few others you haven't seen in a while.

FTM - With DD I was so sure AF was on her way, but after about 1.5 weeks of cramps I tested again (was only testing every Friday with her as I was straight off the pill and didn't know when I'd O) and got my BFP. Cramps again with angel bub and cramps again now. I'd struggle to point out if they feel different to early AF cramps - to me they feel pretty much the same. So I'm crossing everything for you when you test. I'm impressed you've held out this long!!!

Hi to the ladies lurking - I think we have all had to take a break or 2 from bubhub during our journey as it can send you a bit mental when TTC.

Lama - I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that way, I've scrolled back about 3 times but my brain just doesn't seem to be keeping it in!

2 days and 4.5hours til my scan... not that I'm obsessing much or anything...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    wow so much to catch up on

nic - have you tested yet?

CD - baby showers are so hard when you can't get pg yourself. you want to be happy for them and you are, but it sucks anyway. Hope you can make an appearance and gently remove yourself

FTM - crampiness can calso be a sign of early pg, I know... I'm a chronic googler as well in the 2ww

Boost - I've heard Clomid can be a really hard drug to endure. Hugs to you with all those crappy symptoms. Geez the lengths we go to, to get pg huh?

Lama - how are you travelling hun? hope you are ok?

Stretched - hope the scan give you only good news

AFM - CD13 here. Just did a OPK and I would say it was a medium line. Certainly not a pos yet, but I'm feeling cautiously optimistic as the past 3 cycles I could hardly see the line on day 13. I'm thinking tomorrow arvo, maybe wed I'm praying this vitex is going to work....

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM I am so excited for you, as others have said cramping is very normal in early pregnancy so I hope it is a good sign for you. I can't wait to hear your result .

Stretched you are so good to hold out this long for the scan, I am hoping for good news from you on Wednesday.

Boost you poor thing I hadn't heard much about clomid and it sounds awful but I hope that it works for you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies for all your comforting words .. what would I do without you gorgeous ladies?!?!?!

Well cramping is all but gone and I really don't feel well today. I feel hungry but when I try and eat I feel sick so it's odd. I had vegetable soup for lunch because it was about all I could stomach. As DH said, we'll go to bed early tonight and watch some shows on the laptop and then get to sleep. The sooner we fall asleep the sooner we can wake up and POAS and find out if this could possibly be the month

I'm sooooooo nervous!!!

Stretched I can't wait for your scan!!

Del my fingers are majorly crossed that you get your positive OPK and you catch that eggy! I actually have a really good feeling about you for this cycle ..

Lilmuffin - Apart from DH and my closest friend, you will all be the next to know in the morning!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM - I'll be straight on here in the morning to see!

Del - I am for you this cycle too.

Boost - I'll be a hormonal little baggage as well soon with the IVF so I hope this journey is short for yu.

for Lama just because.

So I've been reading up on alcohol and IVF and apparently some studies show that drinking even weeks before starting a stim OR transfer cycle can reduce chances significantly. So I'm giving up wine Feeling very bloody sorry for myself let me tell you, we collect wine, have a custom-built cellar in the house, the works. Oh the things we do eh! I'm also fixing up my diet (wasn't that bad but some tweaks here and there) and going back to yoga classes. I have a couple of nights this week (conference drinks and a night out with my best friend) that I'll still drink at but otherwise I'm on the wagon. Going to be a grumpy cow for the next few months...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well after my BFP on Friday my blood test showed that my hcg levels have dropped. I'm only 15dpo so still early, and I guess if I wasn't going to a fertility clinic i would've just assumed that I was having a longer cycle or something.

Feeling pretty horrid atm, and can't seem to stop crying
    Awww Tormy I am so terribly sorry

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh, HORRIBLE chemical pregnancies I know that pain. I'm so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Tormy

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD Thanks

LilMuffim Believe me, it's not completly by choice lol, haven't got any tests and no money to buy some lol

Del
    nope, still haven't. Though I did go to the public women's health (not the one through the hospital) to see if they could give me a test today, but because there wasn't a nurse there, I had to make an appointment to go back on Wed, I don't really want to go to my GP incase I'm imagining things and then feel like an idiot. Still thinking I may cancel this appointment and just wait till Fri and buy a test.

FTM
    for you. I have been having some mild cramping as well, and with the spotting is why I thought AF was finally on her way. Then the spotting stopped for 4 days, then had some more again last night.

When I list the changes, they all are signs of early pregnancy, problem is, they are also signs AF is due, just seems I'm getting all the pre AF stuff without AF lol. I was sooo hungry yesterday, I couldn't get enough to eat, yet today, I couldn't care if I ate or not... and I have been exhausted, just sooo tired all the time. just feels weird.

Tormy so sorry
    Last edited by NicM; 28-05-2012 at 17:56.