Closed Thread
Page 55 of 145 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CD that made me laugh so much imagine having a strict way of runnning a baby shower is she for real. Some people are so uptight. i understand you not wanting to stay long if I were you and she wasn't a close friend i probably wouldn't go, big hugs.

Nic good luck and well done on the waiting I couldn't do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HI ladies . .I'll do personals at a later date but for now I'm freaking out and just needing to get it out.

AF is due tomorrow and up until this morning I had NO signs of her coming. Like nothing at all. Normally I have exact signs every single month like a pain across my lower back about 4 days before she's due .. things like that. I was feeling hopefuly. Today I woke up and have cramping kinda like AF. Not the same but cramping none the less and my hope is dashing away. It's very very mild but it's there and it's a reminder that maybe my hope was wrongly invested in maybe it could be this month.

I'm so sad right now and very confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    HI ladies . .I'll do personals at a later date but for now I'm freaking out and just needing to get it out.

AF is due tomorrow and up until this morning I had NO signs of her coming. Like nothing at all. Normally I have exact signs every single month like a pain across my lower back about 4 days before she's due .. things like that. I was feeling hopefuly. Today I woke up and have cramping kinda like AF. Not the same but cramping none the less and my hope is dashing away. It's very very mild but it's there and it's a reminder that maybe my hope was wrongly invested in maybe it could be this month.

I'm so sad right now and very confused
    POAS. Crampy doesn't always mean AF x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    POAS. Crampy doesn't always mean AF x
    DH and I made a deal we wouldn't POAS until AF was 1 day overdue which would have meant Wednesday. I really don't think I can hold out though .. I'll buy some tests and POAS tomorrow morning .. thanks Boost

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I made a deal we wouldn't POAS until AF was 1 day overdue which would have meant Wednesday. I really don't think I can hold out though .. I'll buy some tests and POAS tomorrow morning .. thanks Boost
    You're so strong!! Hahaha.

Sorry I've not been around. Kind of bummed out about all of this ttc business I'll get there one day, right? Clomid was awful to me this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're so strong!! Hahaha.

Sorry I've not been around. Kind of bummed out about all of this ttc business I'll get there one day, right? Clomid was awful to me this cycle.
    I was wondering where you had been hiding

You absolutely will get there one day soon .. so sorry Clomid was awful to you. What does it do out of curiosity? I've heard of it but have no idea what it does or what the side effects are ..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

Boost  (28-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's like menopause meets PMS! Hahaha. This cycle was particularly cruel- man sweats (I literally had BO like DH does after a gym session), very dry cm with a weird smell, insomnia, teary and HOT. I think it was because I'm now on a higher dose than is actually recomended.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's like menopause meets PMS! Hahaha. This cycle was particularly cruel- man sweats (I literally had BO like DH does after a gym session), very dry cm with a weird smell, insomnia, teary and HOT. I think it was because I'm now on a higher dose than is actually recomended.

That sounds AWFUL! You poor thing

What's it used for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Boost FTM. Cramps do not always mean AF. that you have a little bubba there.

Lilmuffin- Yup she is that controlling LOL! She basically said that the girl who is having the baby (nor her mother) understand how to entertain a larger group and it would be a complete shambles if it weren't for her. What do you say to that? I didn't say anything I just moved the conversation along. Unfortunately I do need to go. She came to my bridal shower, hen's night and baby shower. I sortof owe her. I can suck it up for a couple hours.

Boost- I didn't like Clomid. It made me very irritable and a bit neurotic.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CDNinOZ For This Useful Post:

Boost  (28-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds AWFUL! You poor thing

What's it used for?
    Ovulation stimulation.