Closed Thread
Page 54 of 149 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Another stresshead in recovery here - psychologist was a big help for me as they helped me understand why i feel so compelled to take on so much!

Just a quick one ladies to let Tigger know I am just so excited for you. I can't explain it, but when I saw your thread about drinking I nearly crashed it just to congratulate you on starting IVF!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol thanks Stretched!

Lama sorry AF came. Boo.

We are going to do our first cycle in July now. Can't do next month as I have a week in the snow booked with DS right around the time I'd be needing to do daily bloods, so mid July will be the time. Fx we get plenty of eggs and make some bubsicles to transfer in August.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies am I a selfish *****?

We miscarried 7 weeks ago and our close friends knew we were pregnant as we are quite close we shared... I knew our friends had been trying for 6 months & the other week we had a friends engagement, she didn't drink 'said she wasn't well', a week before that she didn't come to a friends birthday drinks... We now have another friends birthday drinks tonight & her partner is coming (same as last time) and she is not!! I text her this morning saying "and why aren't you coming tonight Missy?" she just replied "hey, I'm busy sorry!!" I replied "hmm okay then :-D"

Firstly if she is pregnant, do you think that she thinks I'm onto her?
    Secondly I'm a little ****ed if they are keeping it a secret! But I know I don't have that right
    Thirdly deep down I'm cut, we have been together almost 7 years been trying over 18 months, now doing ivf and had a miscarriage & they have been together 18 months & been trying fir 6 months... I'm angry and so upset and jealous....

I have no right but why am I looking at it like this?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Nic - any signs of AF today?
    Lama - we are so similar atm. Long ovulatory cycles and that's making our cycles go a whole week extra. Last cycle was 36 days with my normal 15 luteal phase and 21 days for o. Hopefully our herbs will sort us out.

Mart - When we tried for years with our first, friends got pg and didn't announce for weeks after they found out so they didn't hurt my feelings according to them. I can understand that. Still, I've found ttc long term can leave a large and bitter hole in your heart.

I had a full scale melt down a few months ago when I found out a couple I knew were pg again. I won't go into detail for privacy reasons but I will say she doesn't look after the kids she has. Just seemed so unfair

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Thanks tigger. Good luck for July I have everything crossed for you. It would be great to see some of us long termers finally get our bfps! :babydust:
    Del I just wish it was easier. Atm I am not taking anything for the fertility hopefully next month we can start that, naturo wanted to get the rest of me balanced first.
    Marttc no you're not selfish. It is just our coping mechanism.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - it's very natural to be jealous with how long your journey to a baby is compared to hers. I would not get upset if she has not shared yet, she has just seen what you have gone through and if she is pregnant she is probably very scared that she may also lose her baby and may just want to wait a few more weeks. I am sure that when she's ready to tell anyone that she'll make sure you're one of the first ones to know. Also remember that pregnancy hormones does not result rational thinking a lot of the time!

Tigger - you'll really enjoy your holiday then knowing you have something great to do when you get back! Will be annoying waiting another month but it will be such a short time compared to the future you'll have with your new bub.

Del - I also found out someone else was preg and due a couple of weeks before I would have been, about a month after my loss. This was also someone who had 2 kids who... lets just say I strongly disagree with most of their parenting choices.

I hope the herbs help you girls with your cycles. Mine were also crazy after the loss but with my PCOS history I wasn't really surprised. From all my reading up it seems that so long as you O on or before CD 21 and you have a 13+ day luetal phase then your chances of falling preg are just as high as someone with a 28day cycle.

AFM - hurry up Wednesday! At least on the weekend the US place is closed so there's no temptation to call and bring my appt forward. Not that I want to leave you girls, but I would really like to join the graduates soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del - Nope, other than a tiny bit of colour when I wipe here and there, nothing since the 3 days of spotting. I still have the pressure feeling low down though. It's driving me nuts, I wish it would either come, or not, sick of this 'do I wear a liner or not' feeling (I'm very sensitive and liners/pads and such irritate me, so I try not to wear them if I can get away with it, can't use tamps either). A close friend told me she had been reading an article recently and it said that the hormone levels in pregnancy aren't as high after a mc, so it often happens that it doesn't show up on a home test as early as it would normally, and she thought of me straight away. I am trying not to get my hopes up, I know it's very unlikely but there is still that chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc try and be a bit kinder to yourself as you say you only m/c 7 weeks ago you are not selfish at all. i had a meltdown yesterday because a girl my lil sister knows it pg at 17 and announced it on fb. All her teenage friends were congratulating her and i was thinking to myself are you serious how does this even happen. As a side note i have nothing against teen mums alot of them can do a great job my SIL included. It is just frustrating but as Stretched said if she is pg she has just seen what you have gone through and is probably more aware of the risks now. I find it more annoiying when people announce to the world that they are pg at 5 weeks simply because I will admit it i am jealous that the innocence of pregnancy has been taken away from me. I hope you feel a bit better and please go easy on yourself the first few months post m/c you will have alot of different feeling that are out of character for you but it doesn't make you a bad person for thinking or feeling them it's all part of this ****ty process.

Tigger I'm glad you have a month that you can look forward to, funnily enough it is the same month we will finally be able to try again. I'm sure you will have a great holiday with your son you really deserve it and it sounds awesome.

Nic Good luck it sounds promising hun are you going to test again or wait till AF comes?

AFM well AF is late which means I didn't o this month but as someone said to me the other day why waste an egg we can't use. It just means the FS will want to run more tests and I am over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilMuffin - at this stage I am going to wait and see, If I get stronger symptoms then I will probably test (or I'll cave and get some more tests on payday lol). I really do think that my body is just playing funny buggers at the moment though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay I was off this tread for the weekend and I had almost 3 pages to catch up on

Lama- sorry AF found you

Nic- I still have my

Tigger- good luck with starting IVF in July. We had to wait a month before we started and it was nice to know that we had done something proactive and I relaxed a bit more that month. Have a great holiday!

Mart- you are not selfish at all. As the others have said maybe this girl is just waiting until she is sure everything is okay before announcing or maybe she's just trying to be sensitive of your feelings. I understand why you're feeling the way you are.

Stretched- only a couple more days to go!

AFM- well AF has not shown up yet but I would have sworn up and down that she was right there with all the horrible cramps. From google (yes a really credible source) I found out that a 7mm lining is still a bit thin so maybe it will be another week or so. The OB told me it could take up to 6 weeks before getting my first AF after mc. I hope the cramps don't continue for another 2 weeks.

I also got an invite to a baby shower in the mail. It's for a girl who I was closer to in the past but over the past year or so we've not been very close at all. I'm hoping I can just go for a short time and then leave. The thought of sitting around looking at baby clothes and playing stupid games is not exactly appealing at the moment. The girl who is hosting is also pregnant and a complete control freak. She told me on the weekend that she's putting together a running order for the day just in case she goes into labour prematurely. That way everyone else will know how the party should run and it will still be perfect