Closed Thread
Page 52 of 145 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Hi all. :waves: I just wanted to ask, should I be worried about this. I am a week late from when I worked out af was due, I have done 3 hpts all neg, I know I have probably o'd later than I had thought & I doubt I am utd as DP has been unwell then me so not much bding at all this cycle. Should I just keep waiting too see what happens? I know I should go to the gp but don't want to seem like I am wasting time. I have been cramping the last couple days so perhaps she is on her way. WWYD? Sorry for the long winded post

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lama I would wait it out as I'm sure she's just around the corner for you. Sounds like you O'd later than you think so yeah .. you would know more than me

Like I said, I wager AF shows up over the weekend when you least expect it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Thanks ftm, it stresses me out so much when af is late even a day late sends me into a complete spin!

I have my fx for you when you poas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can only imagine! It would stress me out if mine was a day late too if I wasn't pregnant. I am so on time it's crazy. I can predict pretty much what time of the day it comes too so yeah, I hear you on the stressing if at all late.

Nawww thanks on the fingers crossed! Shhhhhh ...I'm quietly FREAKING OUT!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I can pinpoint mine too. Which is why I have been stressing about it. But in hindsight had been going thru massive stress when I should have o'd. The naturopath said I am one of the most stressed out people she has ever dealt with inc uni grads & company directors etc so that did wonders for my stresshead! Your bubba must be coming soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lama I sure hope so ... I know we all want a bubba equally as much

Try not to stress as hard as that is and you really have to try and keep your stress levels down. I know that's easier said than done but just think you're not doing yourself any favours. If you put yourself in the mentality that stressing will only delay your bubba from coming then you'll change quickly .. you'll see! I did that and the stress levels quickly declined. I just kept telling myself that if I stressed then my baby would take much longer to get here

Thanks
    Reviews
    I second what FTM says above. Wait another week and see what happens. If she hasn't shown up by say Thursday next week I would POAS. Have you got a good way to relieve stress? Does your naturopath also do acupuncture? Sometimes it can help.

Sorry for no other personals right now. Still trying to read all the posts and keep up I just don't always get to write more than once a day.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for all your kind comments ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks! Naturopath has put me on lots of pills & powders to help with the stress & I am trying meditation too. I have been trying to visualise our bubba when I do meditate so hopefully ...... I don't feel quite now as before seeing the naturopath I am just a natural stresshead anyway.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM - thanks for the good vibes I'm hopeful this is the road for us. Funny I always thought even before we got married that we'd have trouble and would end up here. Not for any reason, just a feeling. You are good for holding out. I wish I had done with this cycle so I wouldn't have known about the chem. Hopefully you will have some good news to celebrate with us soon! It is about time for another BFP in here.

Lama - I HATE it when AF is late too. I expect she will turn up though. I used to be the world's most stressed out person as well. For me, yoga, and counselling, and now my woo-woo shamanic healer, have been ways to overcome it and restore some positive flow.