Closed Thread
Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    NOT selfish!
    Thanks, I'm home alone so had a bit of a cry and feel slightly better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    not selfish at all. I have a little cry every time somebody new announces their pregnant and there have been a lot lately. I'm happy for them. I'll probably have a cry when their babies are born too.

Welcome Brone. This is a great place to get a bit of support. I hope your stay is short.

FTM- So exciting!!!!! and nerve racking too!!!!

AFM- I just got back from the OB. Just a follow up visit but I asked about no bleeding post D&C and he said that was fine but did an internal scan for me anyway. Looks like no scaring which is great news. I'm not ovulating but that's not to say that I haven't already ovulated. If I have then there is nothing to show for it . He said my lining with 7mm. Does anyone know if that is thick, thin, going to get AF soon...? He was very vague. I might google it anyway. On the up side he did offer me a 6 week scan when we get our BFP. Just to feel reassured. Come on AF get here already so I can get busy trying for next month!!!

BroneDalit is offline Crazy Cat Lady and Pervy Hobbit Fancier
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missybubble View Post
    Just got a message, my stepsister is in labour, with her 2nd baby, a little girl. Why oh why does it feel like a kick in the guts to me?! I hate this random upset feeling I get sometimes with things like this

ETA: that probably sounds incredibly selfish. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for them but so hurt by my own experience.
    Not selfish at all!! Been there, done that. Good luck to your step sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    missybubble

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

BroneDalit is offline Crazy Cat Lady and Pervy Hobbit Fancier
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNinOZ View Post
    not selfish at all. I have a little cry every time somebody new announces their pregnant and there have been a lot lately. I'm happy for them. I'll probably have a cry when their babies are born too.

Welcome Brone. This is a great place to get a bit of support. I hope your stay is short.

FTM- So exciting!!!!! and nerve racking too!!!!

AFM- I just got back from the OB. Just a follow up visit but I asked about no bleeding post D&C and he said that was fine but did an internal scan for me anyway. Looks like no scaring which is great news. I'm not ovulating but that's not to say that I haven't already ovulated. If I have then there is nothing to show for it . He said my lining with 7mm. Does anyone know if that is thick, thin, going to get AF soon...? He was very vague. I might google it anyway. On the up side he did offer me a 6 week scan when we get our BFP. Just to feel reassured. Come on AF get here already so I can get busy trying for next month!!!
    Thank you.
    My name is Nevada, BTW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been MIA lately. My immune system has been down after MMC and have been battling the flu for the last week. I feel like I've missed so much.

Welcome to the newbies, although I am sorry to meet you all under these circumstances. The ladies on this forum are a great support.

Tigger so sorry for your loss
    FTM - lots of baby dust your way. Hoping Wed brings some exciting news.

I don't feel any of us are selfish after a loss. We go through so many emotions and every time someone makes mention of anything baby it's hard not to think what may of been with our angel babies.

Went off to a new naturopath yesterday and she was happy with what I had doing with my last natro. Helps they use the exact same tablets. Since my body has very high levels of oestrogen we are on a mission to bring that level down. Happy to see to see a nice dark line starting to appeark on OPK so hopefully that means that I will O soon and AF will arrive and we can get back into ttc again.

Sorry for not so many personals still trying to catch up with all that has been going on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Welcome to the newbies!

CD 9 here and nothing to report. Geez 5 days seems so long, although who knows how long my cycle will be this month. Praying the vitex will bring my o back to CD14 instead of 21 although maybe I haven't been taking them long enough. We will see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the new ladies and sorry to see you are here, I hope your stay is not too long.

FTM You have so much strength to hold out till AF is late, well done. Have you got any little signs? I hope this is your month.

Stretched not long till your scan, you are really good to hold out too I don't know how you girls do it lol.

Del the 5 days will go so quickly and you know why because the weekend is coming up and that always goes too fast. Good luck for this month.

Missy you are not selfish for feeling sad it is completely normal. I was on the phone to my sister the other day (she does not want any more children btw) and she was telling me she was late for AF. I was trying to be supportive but really I was thinking to myself how does this happen, she got AF later that day but i would have tried my hardest to be happy for her sometimes it is just really difficult.

LilBub hope AF comes for you soon, will you be trying next month?

AFM I don't think i o this month . It's funny whenever I am to o on my right side nothing happens, left I am always 100 percent sure but not from the other side. I have been feeling pretty crap the last few days, the fact I still can't try it is starting to get to me, i have another bt next week and hopefully i will be put on a much higher dose of meds to bring levels under control so I can try. I am tempted to just try next month and hope for the best but i know I shouldn't, I just want to have a baby.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Missy no ways are you selfish. I feel horrible towards pg people. One of my old dear friends is pg at the moment and I don't even want to see her. So I'm not.

We are off to our first IVF appt today, a nursing one where we learn about the process. Then scientist and counseling appt Weds, then hoping we can get straight into it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CDNinOZ - Hope AF has arrived or is close to it so you can get trying again!

BroneDalit - Great name! I love it! I don't think any of us have shared names .. well I certainly don't know anyone's name but am happy to share mine. I'm Jocelyn

Lilbub4us - Yay on the darkening line on the OPK's! I remember my first positive OPK after my D&C .. I was sooooo excited! Hope AF shows quickly and you too can start TTC again!

Del - I really hope the Vitex does what it needs to do for you. It's been an absolute Godsend for me

LilMuffin - I don't have a choice in holding out! haha! DH would be very upset with me. The thing is too I would hate to see a BFP and then have AF arrive becuase I tested too early and it was a chemical or something like that. Know what I mean? I'd rather wait till AF is late and take it from there. As for signs ... I don't want to jinx it which I know sounds ridiculous but I have had a few little things happen that make me think I could be but who knows. It could be all in my head too.
    Sorry to hear that you don't think you O'd this month but think of it this way. You wouldn't want to waste an eggy when you can't use it this month right? Just trying to put a little positive spin on it for you
    I know it sux hard that you can't try yet, but I know you'll get your baby so well done on being so patient so far and just try and be patient a little longer. It won't be too long I'm sure

Tigger - I have such good vibes for your IVF Tigger!!