Closed Thread
Page 50 of 145 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    LilMuffin - Thanks, I have lost around 20kg in the last 12 months, and DF is very proud of me, just would like me to loose a bit more before we try again, as I still have a lot to lose. I would feel better about losing a bit more myself too.

tigger- hugs, so sorry hun, am thinking of you

FTM -
    I'm not a huge chocolate lover, and actually had a craving for it the other night, two days later I finally brought some and didn't enjoy it at all lol. It's a good sign for you

AFM this last week I have been a bit confused. I thought it would be typical that I get AF the day of the gyne appointment, and well, I have something going on, just not sure if it's AF on her way or something else. For a little over a week now I have had tender b00bs, a little nausea and light headedness, plus a heavy full feeling very low in my tummy. I took a test Friday (after my dream) which was neg, then since Sun night I have had a blood tinge when I wipe, sorry for the TMI. I thought that now I have dropped some of my stressful issues I thought that it may come, and it could be, but if it is coming, I wish it would just hurry up and get here...
    Not to get your hopes but but I swore AF was coming & I told the ivf nurse... She said people often confuse pregnancy with AF... I had the same feeling in my tummy... I didn't read into much other symptoms as I'm doing ivf

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luey View Post
    Hi girls,

I might join you if that's ok? I had a missed miscarriage April this year. LAst week (on the 17th) I had some spotting and a few clots (sorry TMI). I am still waiting for 'proper' AF. Wait and see I guess. I have started using OPK It looked like it has been positive last few days, but I always forget to check it within the 10minutes so I have no idea. I need to do another preg test to see if it is negative finally. I never thought I would be happy for a negative preg test .

delirium - I hope that your stay here comes to an end quickly.

Take care and baby dust to all
    I miscarried on the 6th of April & AF was 4/5 days late & started as brownish discharge then the next day a proper bleed with tissues/clots... Then a few days on & off - it was a bit bizarre... But as I was doing IVF I could see I'm ovulating as normal thus cycle :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Luey. Sorry your here but, as a relative newbie myself, these ladies have been very supportive.

Nic- 20kgs is fantastic! Your DH should be really proud! Congrats.

Tigger- sometimes IVF and fertility treatment can provide some answers. I hope that's the case for you and you get that BFP quickly

FTM- the chocolate could be a very good sign. I had a huge aversion to coffee with DS and I LOVE coffee ( that's the worst part about TTC- giving up caffeine)

AFM- I have a follow up appointment with my OB this morning. He wanted to see me 2 weeks after the D&C but I couldn't get an appointment time that worked before now. I've got really nasty AF cramps this morning and a bit of spotting only 25 days since the D&C. I'm expecting this one to be particularly nasty . In a way it's good because then I know where I am in my cycle. We'll only give it a few months and then go back to the FS to look at trying our snowbabies.

BroneDalit is offline Crazy Cat Lady and Pervy Hobbit Fancier
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I too lost a litle one way back in Sept 2010. We were trying for #2 and after a textbook pregnancy the first time, you can imagine out complete and utter shock at the loss.
    I haven't fully recovered emotionally/mentally, and to make matters worse, my sister discovered soon after Christmas 2010 that she was pregnant (at 26 weeks, mind you! ).
    Her EDD was 1 week before mine was supposed to be. She was always adament that she would never have any more children after her twin boys.

It was very difficult watching her get ready for Morgan's arrival, knowing that I was missing out. I don't resent her in any way at all - I love my niece to bits.
    The 25th April this year would have been the little one's 1st birthday. I so happy I didn't have to work that day, because I was a total wreck!

As horrible as this might sound: it's comforting to know that there are other people out there who have, unfortunately, experienced the same kind of pain I have.
    I appreciated you all being so open and honest about your own situations. I find it difficult to talk to people about it, they just don't seem to understand who much it hurts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So I've only been gone for like 20 hours and look what happens!

Welcome to the newbies. Sorry I'm not doing personals but just wanted to do the whole welcome thing and say I'm sorry for your losses and hope your stay here is short!

So 11DPO today and I'm getting NERVOUS!

DH and I made a pact yesterday that if AF doesn't arrive next Tuesday as she is always on time (5 days to wait) then we will test on Wednesday morning. Eekkkk!

I've been so good up until this point and I was so proud of myself but tbh today, I'm crapping my panties

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Brone and Luey, I'm sorry you find yourselves here. I hope your stay is short.

Good luck with the waiting FTM, it's tough to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to the new ladies, sorry that you find yourselves here and I hope that your sticky babies are just around the corner!

FTM - oh you can't test early! I'm fighting myself to not try to bring my scan date forward - if I can hold off you can too!!! We've all been there though and we're all a bunch of unashamed POAS addicts so will be very proud of you for holding out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tigger .. yeah the wait is very hard

Stretched - I PROMISE I won't test before AF. I promised Dh and I'm promising all of you that I won't

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a message, my stepsister is in labour, with her 2nd baby, a little girl. Why oh why does it feel like a kick in the guts to me?! I hate this random upset feeling I get sometimes with things like this

ETA: that probably sounds incredibly selfish. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for them but so hurt by my own experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missybubble View Post
    Just got a message, my stepsister is in labour, with her 2nd baby, a little girl. Why oh why does it feel like a kick in the guts to me?! I hate this random upset feeling I get sometimes with things like this

ETA: that probably sounds incredibly selfish. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for them but so hurt by my own experience.
    NOT selfish!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

missybubble  (24-05-2012)