Closed Thread
Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FirstTimeMummy, I am in limbo too, I had my d&c on the 17th of Jan, and I still haven't had AF, I have also had nausea, light headedness, increased trips to the loo and very tender boobs for the last month or so, not to mention extremely emotional this last week and a bit, I have done home tests which all came back negative, then about two weeks ago I went to my doc and had a blood test which came back hcg under 3, another home test last weekend was negative. So far I have been told from nurses that it is quite normal, or each time I mention a negative result they say that I may be pregnant and it may be too soon for the tests, I just hate not knowing.

When I was discharged I was told not to start trying again for 6 weeks, and I would also have a review with they gyn clinic in 6 weeks (which hasn't happened yet, my appointment is on the 26th of this month). I just don't know what is going on, very frustrated here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LilMuffin - Thanks for the advice I went to my GP yesterday who told me there was absolutely NO WAY I could be pregnant. His words. I was laughing inside thinking how little do you know. I should give him the name of some of the ladies on bubhub who have fallen pregnant within 3 weeks of a D&C and there are HEAPS that I've found so far
    Not saying I'm pregnant as I really do think it is just left over HCG but it annoys me to no end how they can say no way about something. Goes to show how they have no idea. I have a blood test today to test HCG so will let you all know.
    Cherished - So sorry it's been hard for you of late. Here's loads of and for a very sticky healhty bub for all of us real soon!

NicM - I replied to you in my other post

So yesterday I had a bit of a breakdown

I am currently in the process of reporting my ex incompetent GP. I had a call from the Practice Manager yesterday and after speaking with her about attending a conference with my ex GP, I broke down and told her I could simply not bear to be in the same room with him. It's a very long story but basically last year I contracted septicemia and ended up in hospital needing surgery because of his incompetency and very bad judgement. He had orginally sent me home with a fever of 40.2 degrees but luckily my husband had the good sense to take me to the ER. I was told had I waited 24 hours I would have been dead! Once the GP found out what had happened he felt that a half hearted apology would suffice. I chose to let it go but now I can't for the simple fact that I hold him partly responsible for my miscarriage.

I had recurrent BV for 12 months prior to my pregnancy. DH and I fell pregnant after 4 cycles and we were stoked. I contracted another round of BV about the time we found out I was expecting and went to see my GP. He told me it would go away on it's own and not to worry about it. Apparently antibiotics kill all the bacteria (good and bad) and the bad bactieria grows back quicker than the good bacteria hence why women get recurrent BV. I said I still wanted the antibiotics and he didn't give them to me saying let's wait it out. I then contracted a UTI and was finally given antibiotics. As we all know I had a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks. I have since found out that I have a vitamin D deficiency and that that is most likely what has caused the recurrent BV. Recurrent BV has been linked to miscarriage and that is information from my OB. Not proven as such but more often than not, it is the case. I'm waiting for pathology to come back with why my baby died but he seems to think it was the BV.

I'm not blaming the GP for the actual miscarriage but I most definitely hold him responsible for the fact that I carried for an additional 4 weeks not knowing our baby was already dead. I knew something was off because of the dates from the dating scan and I asked him .. actually I begged him to monitor my HCG levels to make sure they were rising. He told me I was being paranoid and it wasn't necessary and in hos own words, "It's no big deal, you're just pregnant!"

So yeah ... yesterday it all came flooding back and I broke down ... I miss my bubba! To top it off I found out through facebook that a distant friend and his wife just gave birth to a baby girl. Their thirs child in less than 4 years! I'm happy for them as they're lovely people but it's just not fair. They're popping out three like it's going out of style and here we are struggling to pop out just one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    FTM and and NicM - welcome to the group and hope your stay in here is short

Cherished and Stretched - sorry to hear you and both still here in the group and I don't blame you for finding BH hard going. It seems we have a number of long termers here, it's kind of depressing, but a little easier knowing you girls are going thru the same struggles.

I'm at CD 11 today, faint line on OPK yesterday and today. Am expecting a darker one tomorrow then a dark pos on thurs Still haven't got my results, the pathology lady (who works out of the surgery) said usually they won't call unless something is found but I'm antsy to get the results so might call tomorrow arvo. I'm concerned not taking the blood in the 2ww won't show a true reflection of my levels as that's when things go haywire. But my quack dr seemed to think CD 7 was fine

I had this vivid dream last night I got a BFP and blood tests showed I was 8 weeks. Normally I know in the dream that I'm dreaming iykwim lol but it felt so real. Stupid body I just feel broken.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Poor Del, I know that broken feeling it's just awful

FirstTimeMummy that's awful about your crap GP! I'm glad you're reporting him. What an *******.

Hi Cherished, thanks for popping in. I hope your sticky bub is just around the corner

Stretched I'm about to face my first EDD (May 1st) and am dreading it. Sucky, SUCKY. Happy anniversary to you guys.

AFM I'm generally feeling a bit better. Very busy at work so that helps. I have my endometrial biopsy in seven days as long as AF doesn't come early so I'm threatening that witch to STAY AWAY! All our tests will be complete then and we can look forward to finding out all the results at the end of April. We'll continue to TTC till then, I'll be o'ing around April 10th.

If the results suggest that IVF with PGD is the way to go, we'll probably start in June. I have a work trip to New York coming up in the beginning of June so I'll get that done and then can stick around in Sydney and do a cycle. We have a two week holiday booked in July, so I guess our IVF cycles will be June and August if we go that way.

to everyone, about time we had a few new BFPs in here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got a BFP!!! Oh I really hope that this time everything goes smoothly and that in 9 months we have a little baby to hold - I am very nervous as you would expect but trying to keep positive - Please keep everything crossed for me
    xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Congrats cherished I have everything crossed for you. :babydust:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    I just got a BFP!!! Oh I really hope that this time everything goes smoothly and that in 9 months we have a little baby to hold - I am very nervous as you would expect but trying to keep positive - Please keep everything crossed for me
    xox
    Looks like we might be in the same due date thread. I also got a BFP, yesterday.

I just want to say thank you to all you beautiful ladies. The support, comfort, advice and guidance you have all given me over the past four months has been unbelievable, you have all helped me through the most difficult time of my life. I have never in my life 'met' such a strong group of women. I really hope this thread will be empty very soon.

Oh I will probably still be stalking and watching as you all get your BFP's one by one.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Cherished i so hope this is a sticky bubba for you, i have everyhing crossed.

FTM I am sorry to hear your GP is an a hole, i have recently changed GP's too because mine is incompetent too. He totally missed the fact that I have PCOS because he didn't even bother to read the report. I am glad you have reported him it is about time GP's face the consequences of there lack of interest in their patients. I hope you are pregnant and it's not leftover Hcg , let us know how you go.

Tigger good luck with the biopsy and I hope you get some news at the end of April.

Del good luck this month, I'm sorry you are feeling broken I hope you feel better soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Cheekychook, we must have been posting at the same time because I didn't see your post, I am so happy for you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

cheekychook  (21-03-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have EVERYTHING crossed for you Cherished!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (21-03-2012)