Closed Thread
Page 49 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry Tigger. My heart goes out to you.

Have you tired IVF before? For some it really makes a difference.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks, no we haven't. My DS is with ex DH and his kids are with his ex so just seems like we can't get it together with each other. So sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger i am so so so sorry I really have no words for you, you have been through so much. I truly hope Ivf helps you .

Stretched I am sorry to hear of your bleeding, is there any way you can have the scan a bit earlier? I have my for you.

Nic i am glad your ob was able to help with all your questions and that's great news everything is fine with you. Good luck with the weight loss.

Del and Lama I hope a BFP is just around the corner for both of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tigger I'm really sorry that you haven't gotten your BFP ... yet! You can not give up hope and you shouldn't! I really think IVF will be the way to go for you and I bet you my booty that you get yout BFP first go!

AFM .. anyone who knows me knows I am a HUGE chocolate addict. It doesn't matter if it's dark, white, cadbury or Aldi chocolate .. any chocolate will do me! Last night I was bored because DH wasn't home and I was like "Ohhh I fee like chocolate!" Totally said it out of habit because as soon as I said it I felt replusion in my tummy! I didn't eat any chocolate and I still feel repulsed by the thought of chocolate today! DH can't believe it and I am still in shock! I have never in my life turned down chocolate and especially with AF just around the corner!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tigger, that's just not fair! My heart goes out to you and I hope you are coping ok!

I really hope one of the other long-time members in here gets their sticky baby this month, there are a few of us who have been in here way too long.

FTM - I had mega chocolate aversion with both my last pregs so that could be a symptom for you! I'm still eating chocolate this time but craving nowhere near as much as normal (except peanut m&ms ).

I'm so tempted to move my scan date forward but that will just mean I'll need my next scan sooner as I'm sure with this bleeding I'll need them every week or 2 to put my mind at rest. So you'll still be seeing me in here until I get to see that heartbeat on the 30th!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck FTM and Stretched for happy news next week.

Well we are booked for our pre-cycle appts at genea Friday and Weds. Hoping to start after this AF although with nine days skiing booked during June July I hope they can work around it :-/ I'd cancel but DS would be devastated.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Yep, another chem, AF is here. Dammit :-(
    I'm sorry Life just isn't fair.

Stretched - good luck

FTM - sounds promising!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just want to give tigger a huge hug

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I might join you if that's ok? I had a missed miscarriage April this year. LAst week (on the 17th) I had some spotting and a few clots (sorry TMI). I am still waiting for 'proper' AF. Wait and see I guess. I have started using OPK It looked like it has been positive last few days, but I always forget to check it within the 10minutes so I have no idea. I need to do another preg test to see if it is negative finally. I never thought I would be happy for a negative preg test .

delirium - I hope that your stay here comes to an end quickly.

Take care and baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilMuffin - Thanks, I have lost around 20kg in the last 12 months, and DF is very proud of me, just would like me to loose a bit more before we try again, as I still have a lot to lose. I would feel better about losing a bit more myself too.

tigger- hugs, so sorry hun, am thinking of you

FTM -
    I'm not a huge chocolate lover, and actually had a craving for it the other night, two days later I finally brought some and didn't enjoy it at all lol. It's a good sign for you

AFM this last week I have been a bit confused. I thought it would be typical that I get AF the day of the gyne appointment, and well, I have something going on, just not sure if it's AF on her way or something else. For a little over a week now I have had tender b00bs, a little nausea and light headedness, plus a heavy full feeling very low in my tummy. I took a test Friday (after my dream) which was neg, then since Sun night I have had a blood tinge when I wipe, sorry for the TMI. I thought that now I have dropped some of my stressful issues I thought that it may come, and it could be, but if it is coming, I wish it would just hurry up and get here...