Closed Thread
Page 45 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    Thanks ladies... I did test, and unfortunately (as I expected though) a BFN. I still believe I won't get my BFP until after I finally get AF if she ever shows her head again... sooo frustrating
    I'm sorry Better luck next time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to missybubble For This Useful Post:

NicM  (19-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    Thanks ladies... I did test, and unfortunately (as I expected though) a BFN. I still believe I won't get my BFP until after I finally get AF if she ever shows her head again... sooo frustrating
    Well at least you know now so you can concentrate on getting AF to finally visit! Stubborn woman isn't she?? Oh and seeing as i egged you on to test, offer still stands if you want me to send you some more tests

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Hiya to the newbies I hope your stay here is short.

Nic I am sorry about the bfn. I know you have probably already answered this but can the Dr not give you something to bring it on?

AFM I have my first naturopath appt on Monday. It was a lot harder to find one than I thought, all the places I called they don't have one anymore! But at least I found one now, close to work so I just have to take time off to go. Will be great to finally have some answers.

Hope everyone has a great weekend

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to thread crash. Whereabouts are you Lamabana? I know some good naturopaths in Melbourne. Sending lots of your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I am in Perth, mummylip. I called several over that last couple days but nothing. I found one that practices out of a major chemist near work. I hope that this will start us on the right track before too long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    Sorry to thread crash. Whereabouts are you Lamabana? I know some good naturopaths in Melbourne. Sending lots of your way.
    Sorry to but in!!
    I'm looking for a recommendation of naturopaths in Melbourne who are known for fertility! :-) I'm south east Melbourne

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to our new ladies, I'm sorry for your losses and hope you find the wonderful support in here as much of a sanity-keeper as I do!

LilBubs - that boss sounds shocking! If your workplace don't do anything about it I'd be going to an EO organisation or something. Otherwise I'd be tempted to cut off one of his hairy ones and tell him to 'get over it'!

Nic - a big thumbs down for the bfn don't we hate those things. I bet you never expected that at some time in your life you'd actually be wanting AF to arrive though! Hopefully there's some change for you soon.

Lama - are you SOR? I'm out of Perth but it's normal for people out my way to travel to Freo etc for decent services, so could ask around for you if you like?

Tigger - enjoy the snow! 5 months in Canada cured me of any whimsical yearning for a frosted landscape - especially pushing a pram through it for most of that time!

FTM - not much to report. Ultrasound booked for 30th so just trying to stay sane until then. Reassuring amount of queasiness when I plant my feet on the floor each morning, a filthy house thanks to rapidly falling into the grips of my beloved pregnancy fatigue - and I'm as happy as a pig in poo to be feeling like cr#p! DH was so devastated after the first ultrasound when the tech said she was "most certain" that we'd lost the baby, but when it sunk in after the latest one that all was not lost he cuddled my belly and said so happily "We made a sac"! Our blokes are all teddy bears underneath aren't they!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I hope we have some luck with the naturopathic diets. They usually put you on a strict detox to flush out your liver and get it working properly as they believe that is one of the causes of issues with infertility. Just tapping my fingers waiting for the vitex to arrive in the mail. My stance is, if it doesn't work I'm no worse off and I have to try something. At least it will relieve the frustrating PMS/pg type symptoms I'm getting for a week or more before AF which give me a false sense of hope.

Isn't he sweet stretched DH used to talk to my belly and sing thru both my pgs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    Lama - are you SOR? I'm out of Perth but it's normal for people out my way to travel to Freo etc for decent services, so could ask around for you if you like?
    Thanks stretched, but I am nor & eastish I guess. I will see how I go with this one if not I found another one about an hour away :-/

Here's hoping del, I don't mind detoxing, body probably needs it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lama my GP keeps telling me not to stress, and that it will come in it's own time, that's why I am looking forward to my Gyn appointment on Monday, (except for the part they have to re-do the pap test as the sample was inadequate)

FTM No need hun, I tested pretty much straight after I posted, so had tested before I saw your post ) thank you though.

Stretched
    exactly, Never thought I would ever see the day where I was wishing I'd get AF, I have always wanted to be a mum. Soooo frustrating. I even had a friend tell me to 'enjoy it while it lasts', she doesn't get how much I want to be a mum.