Closed Thread
Page 43 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LamaBana82 View Post
    Just having another rant but so over all the pregnancy announcements on Facebook!
    Me too, it seems like every day there's another person announcing they're 18 weeks pregnant...and it's always the last people you expect to have babies, like it's an accident and they just fly through it no worries. So jealous

It was exactly 5 weeks since my D&C yesterday and AF came back Not very happy about it as everyone else had almost managed to convince me I was preg again *goes off to sulk in corner*

Stretched - congratulations, that's awesome news

Ardora and CDNinOZ - I'm so sorry for your losses Hope neither of you have to stay in this thread long I don't post much in here but I do follow the thread.

to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ardora and CDNinOZ .. for your losses. It's not fair and like missybubble said, I hope your stay here is very short

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry for your losses Adora and CDNinOz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really not fair. Hugs to all.

As the months go by realise the gap between my dd and future child will be greater than I planned. I thought i'd fall pregnant straight away after my last m/c in jan like 2 other friends have. Bfn this morning at 12-13 dpo so I won't be testing anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome. It's nice to know I'm not alone and others know how I'm feeling.

Missybubble- I know what you mean about Facebook announcements. I'm happy for everyone who got pregnant but I'm just jealous. I have a couple friends who just have to think about getting pregnant and it happens. Why is it so hard for us?

Loveable- sorry about the BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ardora and CDNinOZ so sorry for your losses. Like others have said hope your stay here isn't too long. Hopefully it's not too long for any of us.

Am battling a nice nasty cold at the moment so totally over it and have once again started bleeding again after not bleeding for a week. Hospit said while it is strange its not uncommon to happen. So have no idea where this cycle is at.

Have also has to put up with the nasty comments from my boss at work who said that this miscarriage was Gods way of telling me I shouldn't be a mother and to concentrate on my career and that if I was more positive these sorts of things wouldn't happen to me. Hmm ok.

Then when I decide to speak to someone about what he says he happens to find out about it and tells me to stop making him out to be such a horrible person. Well I only told the truth not my fault what u said was totally inappropriate!

So after having a mmc and having to deal with the nasty doctor and now my horrible boss I believe that I can count them all as 3 bad strikes and can only hope this means I'm due for some good things happening now!

Sorry for the long vent but had to get it out. So upset at the nasty comments

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lilbub4us
    So sorry to hear you are going through this don't worry about anything always think positive rest and you do deserve to be a mother. Your boss has no right to say such a horrible thing. I felt like sharing something to I was pushed by my husbands sister 2 years back and was left with a horrible back my pregnancy became even more painful because of that. Inlaws said to me I don't deserve to be a mother but gaz what I have a 7 month baby boy and I love him more then anything. Don't let others get to you think happy thoughts cos you and your baby are especial

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleen84 For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbub4us - your boss sounds like an utter jerk? Does he/she have kids? So sorry to hear. Try and block it all out. I agree with post above, your thoughts of you and bub are special, no-one can take that away

Started spotting this afternoon. AF due in 3 days. Of course I google "implantation at 12 dpo" lol but the chances of that are pretty slim.

What I don't get with all the googling I do, is the women that say they didn't get positive hpt's until they were 2 wks late or 26 dpo even neg blood tests. Seems really odd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boss is a male do I shouldn't expect him to understand anything, but he could of kept his mouth shut. He does have kids. 2 or 3 one is just 4 months old and I just found out from a colleague that his baby stopped breathing a couple of weeks ago and he called the ambulance. Once they helped the baby he asked them to look at his ankle and wasn't concerned at all about how she was. I couldn't believe it when I heard that. I don't even want to go to work anymore. He also told me my team leader to tell me to get over the miscarriage and to put my game face on at work. I didn't know that being a clown was part of my job description.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. If people don't have anything supportive to say they should just keep their mouths shut

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Welcome to the newbies, hope your stay is short and sweet

Sorry to hear you got a BFN lovable. I usually test until 12/13 DPO then stop. Gets too frustrating and upsetting and with hpts so sensitive now, it's rare not to get even a faint line at 13 so I just say nope, no more wasting tests, AF will be here soon. Sadly I'm always right

Lilbub - what a fricken jerk Now admittedly I'm not a religious or spiritual person. But god's way of saying you shouldn't have children? m/c is bc of issues with the baby, end of story. I know I'm showing my bias here but m/c has nothing to do with god, and everything to do with medical/chromosomal issues. Many women go on from m/c to have problem free pgs and healthy kids. Ignore the turd. He sounds like my boss when I got pg with DD. Was more worried about the few hours it would take to interview someone else in my position than my feelings. I was classed as a liability as soon as I announced the pg.

I think some people see m/c as just the loss of a tiny fertilised egg. When for most of us it's so much more

12. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Lovable  (17-05-2012)