Closed Thread
Page 37 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Del, I know what you mean about the whole "Do you see this?" threads. The pain's also horrible when all the birth announcements started coming up in my due date thread - I had to get off the hub for a while then!

Are you using ICs? From my limited experience with them, despite the fact that they say they measure from 10mui, they're cr..p. If it was a FRER, then I hope the witch is not too nasty to you this month.

Boost - have you tested yet? I really hope you just have a short stay in this thread.

I'm going for MORE bloods today, results on Monday. Thurs test showed levels are still going up but my doubling time is about 95hours - so out of normal range, and levels are now off-the-chart low at 282 for 5w1d or 5w6d (depending on when I actually Od). So it looks like I'll be a pin-cushion for a while yet until it's clear what's going on.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    such a horrible feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    It's not that I bear nastiness to those in those threads, hell I'll be showing my BFP if one of these years I get one *sighs* it's that I squint and squint and there's never a faint line for me

Sorry to hear that boost. Looks like we're all in for another month. Worst is that I have some symptoms, the sore BB's, my cx hasn't moved as much as it normally does at this point of the cycle. I just don't feel pg and I know I'm not.
    Last edited by delirium; 12-05-2012 at 11:43. Reason: typos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    oh and forgot to add I've been using IC's stretched. I thought about buying the 3 pack for $16 then thought nah 1 will do. Not going to waste my time buying another FER anyway unless for some strange reason my period doesn't come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you all, and sending good vibes to everyone. Sorry for no personals this time round.

AFM I have still been getting quite a bit of the stabbing pains in my right side, also been feeling quite dizzy lately and nearly passed out Thursday, Decided what the heck and took a test Thurs night even though it hadn't been a week since we DTD and no surprise it was a BFN, started getting some pains in my right b00b last night, not sure what is going on. I still figure that I won't get my BFP until after AF comes, but she is being stubborn and still staying away. Just 9 more days till I go back to the Gyn clinic, so much for the doc there thinking that I would have had AF and a BFP by the time I went back.

Question, Is it normal to get pain from a cyst when going to the toilet? That seems to be the time when this pain hits the most.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Nic have you spoken to your gyn about the cyst pain? I don't really know but I wouldn't have thought you should have pain.... could be well and truly wrong!

I know how you all feel about the threads with bfps. My other pet hate is seeing pregnant women complaining about being pregnant! I mean surely you know what you have to go through I just don't get it! I can't wait to have morning sickness and sore b00bs the works.

Not really looking forward to tomorrow, some days are just harder than others I guess. My mum keeps asking when will we have a baby grrrr..... she knows about the m/c but I just feel it insensitive for her to keep asking! Just makes me feel worse and worse!

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mummies to angels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mothers Day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lama, the gyn I see is through a clinic at the public hospital, last time (and first time) I saw someone was at the follow up appointment after the mc back in March, She asked if I was having pain then, but I wasn't, she is the one who got me to have the US to see if there were any cyst's, she was actually looking for PCOS, I got the result from my GP who said it is just a small cyst, and I'll have another scan in about 3 months time to see if it had changed... he is very layed back about the whole thing which frustrates me, specially seeing as he knows I want to get pregnant again soon. All this waiting is driving me nuts.

I don't even know if the pain in the right side is from the cyst, I just put the two together, because the cyst is on the right side. The pain may be from something else all together,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I hope you've all got through mother's day ok - it's been a tough one where I really could have done with having my own mum nearby (we live interstate).

Nic - I've had cysts rupture (without bleeding) and there was pain before and after - I never found out until after it had happened. The pain was totally random and for me never aggravated by going to the toilet and I never got faint or anything. I'm a bit of a google-hypochondriac at the moment as I've been madly looking up all the possible scenarios of my low-rising levels and in there all the symptoms of ectopic. For that they list pain when passing a bowel motion and also fainting, so I guess if an ectopic can cause those then a cyst also could as both would be putting pressure on the same area. If you faint again, I'd be going to A&E personally - especially as it doesn't sound like you have a very pro-active GP! Will they do a scan at your next clinic appointment?

I've had a long weekend with way too much googling symptoms for every possible outcome under the sun. Doc appt at 8.45 tomorrow to get the next blood results and I'd say get a referral for another scan. I just really want to rule out an ectopic, I just want to see a sac in the right place, then I can worry about if it's a sticky one or not!