Closed Thread
Page 33 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bonoooo, so sorry you find yourself here. 5-6 weeks after D&C seems to be a common time frame to wait for AF. I had mine at 9.5 weeks (bub passed away at 7.5wks but sac continued to grow) and it took me 6 weeks. It must have been so hard for you without much support.

Loveable, I hope you caught the egg. If you didn't it certainly won't be from a lack of trying!

Nic, the longest I've heard of that turned out well was 13 weeks for that friend of mine. I'm seeing her on Sat and I'll ask if she had anything to bring on AF or if it just turned up after that long. Of course if you google, you'll here stories of all sorts. I read up a lot about adhesions as I have had a sharp pain in my uterus when I clim@x since the D&C and my AF was shorter and a lot lighter since as well. Don't get too scared when you google it, you could just have a slow returning AF, but IMO better to investigate sooner rather than later. I know what you mean about putting DH through the mill. Just try to keep the communication as open as possible, DH tends to withdraw from me when I'm going through something emotional and am moody, which makes things worse. Part of it is because he feels so useless - and men like to 'fix' things - but these are things they are powerless to change. It sounds like you two have started to talk about things in a way that will help ease the stress on both of you.

How many days till our testers are checking again? Big for some more sticky BFPs!

Thanks ladies for all the support and I hope all the sticky vibes work! Bleeding has stopped today and my npls are driving me mad - so signs are all looking good still!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FTM - we must have been posting at the same time! Temping was never reliable for me (or I was never any good at it ) so no advice here except get jiggy just in case!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    DH came home for 2 wks and had to go again for 5 wks (isn't helping the situation, making me feel worse) he is home in 2wks and 2 days which is why I need AF to come this week or next... Fingers crossed :-)
    I know there is probably not much that will really make it come asap but there's no harm in trying... Google things to make period come on.. My gf is seeing a acupuncturist due to two miscarriages and he told her to avoid certain things that bring on periods, I remember her saying something like mangos and pineapple??? Not sure how it brings it on but desperate times call for desperate measures right?
    Good luck, hope you catch the egg :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I didn't get my period the naturopath put me on vitex liquid. Got it back and it was regular. You can get it from health food stores. Tastes yuck but I just mixed it in juice to get it down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I second vitex, brilliant stuff, I used it when I was trying to get pg with DD from the naturo and on one cycle got pg you can get it in tablet form too. Still stinky but much more palatable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps guys :-) I didn't know you could bring your AF on. I am defiantly going to give it a go. I will keep you posted xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bon000000 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question ladies -
    After my miscarriage my af returned about 4/5 days late (usually I'm very regular) my af would normally last a full 4 days of heavy to med flow, the last day or so is just worthy of a light liner...... This time, first 24 hours was very heavy, by day 3 - it's all finished. Is that bad? Will it change ovulation? Confused :-/

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just realised I didn't explain well, usually lasts 4 days of med to heavy, then another 2 days but very light.
    So usually around 5 days

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to all the new ladies and I am very sorry for your lossesbut we are all here for support and a vent

Marttc for me the first few AF's post m/c were very heavy and they didn't last as long because most of the bleeding was done in the first few days, I honestly wouldn't worry because your body is probably just adjusting.

Nic I agree with everyone else I would suggest you see your GP and if he won't do anything see another one. It doesn't hurt to get a second opinion, i wish you all the best.

Stretched I have everything crossed for a great result on your scan today . I hope you are not too nervous, your symptoms sound very promising.

Del have you tested again? I hope this is your month, Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question, did anyone consider giving up? The thing is I have just started the thyroid tablets and I am on a really low dose so i honestly don't think there will be a drastic change in thyroid function over the next 6 weeks. My thyroid is really badly damaged because my body has created antibodies to attack my thyroid so i would have thought a higher dose would be required. he said he would start off low and gradually increase the ammount, i am not stupid so i know this means after this 6 weeks i will get my TFT done again and it will show no change and so i will have to increase the meds so that's another 6 weeks. On top of that the reccommended dose for someone who has severe hypothyroidism is 200mg daily so I have done the maths and it looks like it will be 4-6 months till I acn try again. I am depressed i know this and it is getting harder and harder to pull myself out of this state when my dream to have another baby is so far away. I feel like giving up at times and i don't know what to do. I have an appt with my FS this Mon about my PCOS but I don't want to waste his time if i can't actively ttc. i'm at a point I don't know what to do, i'm so tired and depressed and i can't see an end to these tests and being told to wait another 6 weeks.